Thread: NC-Cop running for sheriff happy to see you dead so he can take your guns

Exclamation NC-Cop running for sheriff happy to see you dead so he can take your guns

And the room explodes in applause.

Come and get them, motherfuckers, I double dog dare you.

Hat tip to aGameOfThrones for first posting this in another thread.

Hat tip to timosman for finding a TooB.

https://twitter.com/RealRedElephant/...811719169?s=20

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/977667911811719169
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-25-2018 at 02:17 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

He is running in my neck of the woods. He said it as a joke and I think he was implying that it would be taken away when someone died of natural causes instead of leaving it to one's offspring. That said, he's still a statist POS. Denying a man a right to leave a firearm to his son is just as bad as confiscation, because it is confiscation.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    He is running in my neck of the woods. He said it as a joke and I think he was implying that it would be taken away when someone died of natural causes instead of leaving it to one's offspring. That said, he's still a statist POS. Denying a man a right to leave a firearm to his son is just as bad as confiscation, because it is confiscation.
    Yeah I see in the full video he walked it back as soon as he said it, trying to slough it off as a "joke".

I fell victim to Internet Outrage (with good reason).

Headline modified, thanks for the info.

Hopefully this guy never gets close to the sheriff's office.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yeah I see in the full video he walked it back as soon as he said it, trying to slough it off as a "joke".

Don't sweat it. That candidate deserves the flack he will get for making an inappropriate joke.

"Ex Post Facto"?

I guess they never heard of that in Ill-Annoy, or Massachusetts or Kalifornia or New Jersey or half a dozen other places where they have banned firearms, magazines, accessories and ammunition of all different types and you are required to turn them in, hand them over, sell or dispose of them.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Such "jokes" are meant to test and prime the waters, HE MEANT IT and then he claimed it was a joke so he couldn't be called on it.

It is a "dog-whistle" technique that the left uses all the time.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That candidate deserves the flack he will get for making an inappropriate joke.
    As well he should...he meant what he said.

It was only in the split second after the words came out, did he realize what a $#@!storm he just brought down on his head and immediately went into damage control mode, and starting walking it back.

If the order came down, he would command his hauptamt sicherheitspolizei troops to confiscate any firearms on the list, and to engage and neutralize ANY resistance whatsoever.

He would do it happily, with no qualms and no hesitation.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-25-2018 at 02:29 PM.

They recently finally clarified the right to inherit a firearm in NJ. A few years ago when I looked into it, even the local police officer in charge of gun permitting couldn't give me a definitive answer. He even said that if I call the state police and ask, that the answer would depend on who answered the phone.

Now they have it on their site, that you can inherit a firearm (even a pistol) and don't have to go through the background check, fingerprinting, letters of recommendation, mental health search, etc. that you have to go through if you want to buy one. I printed out a copy and put it in our safe to prove that my DWs pistol is legally hers -- inherited from her dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Such "jokes" are meant to test and prime the waters, HE MEANT IT and then he claimed it was a joke so he couldn't be called on it.

It is a "dog-whistle" technique that the left uses all the time.
    As well he should...he meant what he said.

If the order came down, he would command his hauptamt sicherheitspolizei troops to confiscate any firearms on the list, and to engage and neutralize ANY resistance whatsoever.

He would do it happily, with no qualms and no hesitation.
    I totally agree. I hope it didn't come off like I was posting an apologetic/zippy post.

I totally agree. I hope it didn't come off like I was posting an apologetic/zippy post.
    No, no, not all I appreciate the info so I could clarify.

That way Zip and others couldn't pooh pooh it off as nothing more than more 'net rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Democrat running in a Democrat County. Asheville is NC's version of Commiefornia. A Democrat other than him will probably get elected, but I will obviously keep an eye on this creeper. Thanks!

Not a problem, we can't let ourselves be anything less than precise or the zippys of the world will try to claim that it is all untrue.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    They recently finally clarified the right to inherit a firearm in NJ. A few years ago when I looked into it, even the local police officer in charge of gun permitting couldn't give me a definitive answer. He even said that if I call the state police and ask, that the answer would depend on who answered the phone.

Now they have it on their site, that you can inherit a firearm (even a pistol) and don't have to go through the background check, fingerprinting, letters of recommendation, mental health search, etc. that you have to go through if you want to buy one. I printed out a copy and put it in our safe to prove that my DWs pistol is legally hers -- inherited from her dad.
    Really?

I'll be double damned.

Theye loved that provision, I can recall an argument with the head of the state cops at some rally or protest of some sort back in the 80s where he stated he was happy that provision was in place so they could slowly weed guns out of everybody's hands as they died off.

Which is what this $#@! cop was trying to "joke about".

But I have no doubt, in either case, they both would have happily killed anybody who resisted in any way as they came to confiscate firearms.

Do you still have to do that "long form" in quadruplicate just to purchase a pistol and repeat the process for each pistol you buy?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-25-2018 at 02:41 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Asshat
    "Any weapon that's designed for use by our military I think we should ban."
    Absolutely, disarm those boys sheriff!

Last edited by Raginfridus; 03-25-2018 at 02:41 PM.

You first, $#@!s...

And the room explodes in applause.

Come and get them, motherfuckers, I double dog dare you.

Hat tip to aGameOfThrones for first posting this in another thread.

Hat tip to timosman for finding a TooB.

https://twitter.com/RealRedElephant/...811719169?s=20

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/977667911811719169
    "Any weapon that is designed for use by the military I think we should ban."

^ Couldn't agree more with this.

People should only be allowed to have weapons that are designed for hunting deer.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Really?
    really.
    http://www.njsp.org/firearms/firearms-faqs.shtml
    9.If I inherit a firearm what must I do?

Pursuant to N.J.S.A. 2C:58-3j, a firearm purchaser identification card and/or a handgun purchase permit shall not be required for the passing of a firearm upon the death of an owner thereof to his/her heir or legatee, whether the same by testamentary bequest or by the laws of intestacy. The firearm must be legal to possess in New Jersey and the person receiving the firearm shall not be prohibited by N.J.S.A. 2C:58-3c before receiving the firearm. If the heir or legatee does not qualify to acquire and possess the firearm, then ownership may be retained for a period not to exceed 180 days provided the firearm is transferred to the chief law enforcement officer of the municipality or the superintendent during such period.

Do you still have to do that "long form" in quadruplicate just to purchase a pistol and repeat the process for each pistol you buy?
    yeah, you do. not to mention getting letters of recommendation from unrelated folks too.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

People should only be allowed to have weapons that are designed for hunting deer.
    + rep.

Deer are well known agitators for tyranny. Any country boy knows this.

You first, $#@!s...

"They got a Henry repeater?!"

You first, $#@!s...

Nearly every design of weapon was first designed for military use, he wants ALL weapons banned.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment