Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CBS News Ben Swann does a "Reality Check" on Pizzagate

CBS News Ben Swann does a "Reality Check" on Pizzagate

Last edited by jct74; 01-18-2017 at 04:59 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This format seems to fit Ben a bit better. No flair, just straight up short segments that get the points across without losing the audience (because Average Joes have notoriously short attention spans).

I respect what he was trying to do when he went out doing his own thing, but I kind of missed "Reality Check" (even though I suppose he's back under the thumb of producers again, they do give him a lot of leeway it seems to put these segments together)
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    This format seems to fit Ben a bit better. No flair, just straight up short segments that get the points across without losing the audience (because Average Joes have notoriously short attention spans).

I respect what he was trying to do when he went out doing his own thing, but I kind of missed "Reality Check" (even though I suppose he's back under the thumb of producers again, they do give him a lot of leeway it seems to put these segments together)
    I think it is better with him here, hitting a mainstream audience instead of creating another echo chamber on the internet.

This piece was fantastic for its venue and format.

It was Pizzagate 101 for the beginner, as there is soooo much more uncovered, but gotta give props for daring to not call it fakenews.

WikiLeaks broke it's silence on Pizzagate last night with a wink and a nod to Ben Swann's coverage of it.

CBS Reality Check covers Pizzagate. https://www.facebook.com/BenSwannRea...34089/*…

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/821595404500430848

I'm going to have to go to youtube to watch.. since we can't seem to go full screen in the forums
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Ben Swann: Is #Pizzagate "Fake News" or Has It Just Not Been Officially Investigated?

America deserves better presidential debates in 2024, and we're making it happen ourselves at Free and Equal Elections Foundation!

https://freeandequal.org/

Wow. That is damning. I was not a pizzagate theorist, but this has cover-up written all over it.

As a more common sense hypothesis, it sounds like Podesta and the Comet Pizza guy are involved with underage males, but like any of these cases, the other more outrageous rumors that go along with it detract (intentionally?) from that basic and simple accusation.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good overview and he steers clear of outlandish claims. I hadn't heard about the triangle coil in the Sex Stains video. I'm not sure what he's referring to about Alefantis Instagrams that can't be shown on television. While some are suggestive, there's nothing explicitly graphic or even overt about any of them that I can remember.

As for the government investigating Comet, Podesta, etc., somebody is going to actually have to get some witness testimony or actual evidence before that can even begin. Swann is clear about the fact that there's no evidence.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Sex Stains is a band which happened to play at Comet Ping Pong at one time- other than that, they have no connection whatsoever. They have live music regularly there. They are from LA and aside from the drummer, it is a girl band. http://www.laweekly.com/music/how-a-...k-band-7314020

For some, choosing a band name like Sex Stains would be risky enough, let alone using it as the title of your first record. But there's nothing tame about this L.A.-based five-piece, who drop their debut album today on Don Giovanni Records.

Led by the double-threat vocalist team of Allison Wolfe and Mecca Vazie Andrews, Sex Stains approach their live shows with a mix of joyful energy, confidence and intelligent confrontation. With Wolfe’s pedigree as a member of first-wave riot grrrl bands Bratmobile and Cold Cold Hearts, and Andrews’ dance/choreography background as the artistic director of The MOVEMENT Movement, Sex Stains are a visually engaging blur of constant motion backed by a powerful feminist ideology and a sound influenced by late-'70s proto-punks The Slits, as well as some nods to early X and Swiss '70s punks Kleenex/Liliput.

“I definitely wanted to do a band with another singer," Wolfe says. "I really like bands that have two lead singers who interact and feed off each other." She and Andrews connected at Part Time Punks in 2013. "I saw Mecca sing at the Crass Penis Envy tribute show, and she was by far the best singer there.”

Sex Stains officially formed a year later, in 2014, and have been gigging around the L.A. area fairly regularly ever since. Drummer David Orlando (ex-Warpaint) had been instrumental in putting together several of the Part Time Punks tribute shows and met Wolfe and Andrews because of their involvement along the way. Along with Orlando, Sex Stains also features Sharif Dumani (Cody Chesnutt/Alice Bag) on guitar and Pachy Garcia (Prettiest Eyes) on bass.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-18-2017 at 06:00 PM.

They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

For those who are curious, the information presented in this video scrapes the first layer of evidence.

Not only do they glorify pedophilia in their public artwork, but Hillary and the Podestas have strong direct ties to multiple known sex traffickers, thanks to leads uncovered from the emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Sex Stains is a band which happened to play at Comet Ping Pong at one time- other than that, they have no connection whatsoever. They have live music regularly there. They are from LA and aside from the drummer, it is a girl band. http://www.laweekly.com/music/how-a-...k-band-7314020

yeah and its just bad luck that the logo featured prominently is also featured prominently in the FBI document symbolizing manboylove. just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    was there ever anything there?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    was there ever anything there?
    Yes. There is no longer any mention of pizzagate on that site, and latest mention of "Ben Swann" or "Reality Check" is on 1/12/17.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why the F for Hot Topics? This was on CBS news, a f uck ing MSM if there ever was one.

Seriously. WTF, yo??!?!!

ETA: thought I was in HT. my bad.
    Last edited by ghengis86; 01-18-2017 at 10:15 PM.

You can see the term "pizzagate" saved in google's cache of the page, which has now been scrubbed from the website.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cbs6...utf-8&oe=utf-8 (archive)

Yes. There is no longer any mention of pizzagate on that site, and latest mention of "Ben Swann" or "Reality Check" is on 1/12/17.
    The memory holing of this is telling

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    The memory holing of this is telling
    Mhmm. Youtube is also actively burying this. Ben Swann's official youtube video does not show up in any search results, and all reuploads that appear in search results have less than 4k views.

Note: searching the exact title of the video in the OP "CBS News Ben Swann does a "Reality Check" on Pizzagate" (130k views) brings the corresponding video up fifth, beneath four sub-5k view vids. Typical Reddit-style soft-censorship.
    Last edited by staerker; 01-18-2017 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    Why the F for Hot Topics? This was on CBS news, a f uck ing MSM if there ever was one.

Seriously. WTF, yo??!?!!

ETA: thought I was in HT. my bad.
    subject matter,, I suspect.
    For any that follow this rabbit trail,, it gets dark and dank.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Good overview and he steers clear of outlandish claims. I hadn't heard about the triangle coil in the Sex Stains video. I'm not sure what he's referring to about Alefantis Instagrams that can't be shown on television. While some are suggestive, there's nothing explicitly graphic or even overt about any of them that I can remember.

As for the government investigating Comet, Podesta, etc., somebody is going to actually have to get some witness testimony or actual evidence before that can even begin. Swann is clear about the fact that there's no evidence.
    They need an actual "victim".
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    They need an actual "victim".
    That's not how ritualistic pedophilia works. The victims are either killed, or conditioned to become the perpetrators themselves. Alefantis is more than likely a victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Another "fact", pulled directly from Zippy's ass. The band is male, with two female singers.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's not how ritualistic pedophilia works. The victims are either killed, or conditioned to become the perpetrators themselves. Alefantis is more than likely a victim.
    Those all sound like victims. Corpus delicti does not require an actual body, but there does need to be a victim.

Ben Swann is seriously being attacked by the MSM over this video, check this out - http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...htly-news.html

there's tons of other hit pieces out there too...

show Ben a little love for his bravery @ https://benswanncom.paystand.com/tru...--created-isis
    America deserves better presidential debates in 2024, and we're making it happen ourselves at Free and Equal Elections Foundation!

https://freeandequal.org/

GOD DAMN I LOVE THIS GUY!

He has balls and brains. He is a walking example of a #homeschoolwin .
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Another "fact", pulled directly from Zippy's ass. The band is male, with two female singers.
    Thou shalt not speak ill bout Zippy. He's a valuable member of the community.

Quote Originally Posted by ZakCarter View Post
    Ben Swann is seriously being attacked by the MSM over this video, check this out - http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...htly-news.html

there's tons of other hit pieces out there too...

show Ben a little love for his bravery @ https://benswanncom.paystand.com/tru...--created-isis
    An Atlanta CBS news anchor blocked out six minutes of airtime to imply Pizzagate could be real. It isn’t his first brush with far-right conspiracies—or the GOP and Russian groups fueling them.
    LOL, Raw Story says Ben Swann is a conspiracy theorist who is controlled by the Russians.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    LOL, Raw Story says Ben Swann is a conspiracy theorist who is controlled by the Russians.
    A purveyor of fake news.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast