Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [17 Dead] Numerous Fatalities at Douglas High School, Parkland, FL

1.They need to quit publicizing these crimes in the manner they do. They are promoting it. They put the manifestos up and give the psychos 15 minutes.

2. Dispel public schools or at the very least allow firearms to be carried by staff and on property.

3. Arm students of proper ability. We all grew up shooting guns and firearms safety is a basic task.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Report: Florida Shooter Inspired by ISIS – Allahu Akbar

https://www.infowars.com/report-florida-shooter-inspired-by-isis-allahu-akbar/

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Nicolas de Jesus Cruz

But its a gun free zone. The shooting is impossible.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    The zone wasn't big enough.

This school had a guard.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Dr. AWR Hawkins–Florida School Shooting: Time to Arm Teachers for Self-Defense

Are teachers to join their students and shelter in place while dialing 911? ... arm themselves with chalkboard erasers, books, or rulers?
    All of these are terrifying options because they ultimately mask defenseless – the very defenselessness that results from being disarmed ...

Consider ... Sandy Hook ... The attacker ... had over nine minutes without armed resistance. ... over nine minutes with no means of defense ...
    What if just two teachers had been armed? How many lives might they have saved, even if it took till the four minute mark to stop the attacker? ...

The lessons from Sandy Hook cross over to Marjory Stoneman Douglas ... How many lives could two (or three) armed teachers have saved by greeting the attacker with armed resistance? ...

It is inhumane to demand that educators likewise be sitting ducks.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    This school had a guard.
    He was one of the ones shot as far as I can tell. If he was armed, this would be a moot point.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Any bets that this kid had a handler with an anti gun agenda?

looks sort of antifa..
    Last edited by pcosmar; 02-14-2018 at 10:13 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Any bets that this kid had a handler with an anti gun agenda?

looks sort of antifa..
    I'm sure it's just a coincidence that this happened just when cc reciprocity was starting to look like it might pass again.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

More Federal agents with agendas? this must be Wednesday.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Consider ... Sandy Hook ... The attacker ... had over nine minutes without armed resistance. ... over nine minutes with no means of defense ...
    What if just two teachers had been armed? How many lives might they have saved, even if it took till the four minute mark to stop the attacker? ...
    From what I have read, it looks like this took two hours to bring to a close.

Following reports of the shooting, Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., took to the Senate floor to criticize congressional inaction on gun issues.

Sen. Bill Nelson, D-Fla., was among the many other voices who said that something needed to be done. He called the shooting "bad for Florida and the country."We ought to say enough is enough," he said on CNN. "The question is once you get into the investigation: How did the shooter obtain the weapon? Was it a high-caliber weapon? Was it obtained lawfully? And, if so, that ought to have people start thinking about such things as background checks on the purchase of a gun and the question of an assault rifle if in fact one was used.”

Other lawmakers have also called for gun control.
    Our schools should be a place where students and teachers feel safe. How many more senseless tragedies does this country have to endure until Congress acts? https://t.co/QU5AE6LVzR
    — Senator Cortez Masto (@SenCortezMasto) February 14, 2018

Another terrible school shooting, this time in Florida. At least 18 other school shootings have already happened this year. My heart breaks for those children and their parents. How many more victims until we decide gun violence is a national problem? https://t.co/QbLjIbTQEO
    — Eliot Engel (@RepEliotEngel) February 14, 2018

Keeping the students and victims at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in my thoughts today.

We need more than moments of silence. Congress must take action to stop these tragedies. #EndGunViolence
    — Rep. Mark Pocan (@repmarkpocan) February 14, 2018

I agree with every word @realDonaldTrump said here. I invite him to get off his ass and join me in trying to do something about it. https://t.co/XV0hRENr4B
    — Seth Moulton (@sethmoulton) February 14, 2018

Republicans should pray for forgiveness, for not only their complacency and dereliction of duty, but in contrition for the men, women and children we continue to lay to rest because of senseless gun violence and the cowardly inaction from Congress.
    — Bonnie WatsonColeman (@RepBonnie) February 14, 2018

Another day, another shooting, indeed, multiple shootings today, while Congress sits in the grip of the NRA, incapable of making the slightest gesture toward reasonable gun safety.
    — Lloyd Doggett (@RepLloydDoggett) February 14, 2018

More at: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...newstopstories

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Obviously. /sarc

All these shootings are in gun-free zones and my bet is that the shooters are drugged to the max. Also, possible handlers involved.

Always seems suspicious.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    This school had a guard.
    Besides the hall monitor?

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

How is he a commie? He wears a shirt mocking communism, and that's evidence now?

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    How is he a commie? He wears a shirt mocking communism, and that's evidence now?
    10 to 1 he tried enlisting in the Army.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    I have already been to a few sights that say that these are not the same people, the seemingly different color hair is on top of the list, next look at the ears, hard to say, lighting, angles etc.. etc.. other sites have said that commie pic was from years ago, but he's not that old, years ago he would have been smaller.... whoever that is in the hat, I think this is his band, not sure.... KMFDM (hat)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KMFDM

FJB

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

Exactly 89 years after St. Valentine's Day massacre.

17 dead.

What's 8+9?

Explain that coincidence theorists! How many more obvious signs do you need?

Report: Florida Shooter Inspired by ISIS – Allahu Akbar

https://www.infowars.com/report-flor...-allahu-akbar/
    This is Marcel Fontaine. Former Ron Pauler, turned full-blown Anarcho-Capitalist ,turned batshirt Bernie Bot, turned full-on Lennist-Trotskyite "North Korea is Real Korea" Communist. This is not Nikolas Cruz. This is not a picture of the shooter. InfoWars has been notified of this fact ad-nauseam and they still have it up.

http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

and he's not a commie, that shirt is a popular joke from Bustedtees.com , not to say commies can't have a sense of humor, but unlikely that he's a commie.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    This is Marcel Fontaine. Former Ron Pauler, turned full-blown Anarcho-Capitalist ,turned batshirt Bernie Bot, turned full-on Lennist-Trotskyite "North Korea is Real Korea" Communist. This is not Nikolas Cruz. This is not a picture of the shooter. InfoWars has been notified of this fact ad-nauseam and they still have it up.

Thanks.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    I have already been to a few sights that say that these are not the same people, the seemingly different color hair is on top of the list, next look at the ears, hard to say, lighting, angles etc.. etc.. other sites have said that commie pic was from years ago, but he's not that old, years ago he would have been smaller.... whoever that is in the hat, I think this is his band, not sure.... KMFDM (hat)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KMFDM

This is the t-shirt, it's a mockery of communism, serious commies wouldn't wear it.
    https://www.bustedtees.com/t-shirt/communistparty

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post

Yeah, was just going to edit my last post, way too much nose difference....

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    The dude wearing that shirt is in fact a full-on commie, but he is not Nikolas Cruz, and he is not this shooter.

Marcel Fontaine is on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/metallifanatica81

This guy:

Is not Nikolas Cruz.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    and he's not a commie, that shirt is a popular joke from Bustedtees.com , not to say commies can't have a sense of humor, but unlikely that he's a commie.
    He is absolutely a commie. I knew the guy through his "transition." He felt the Bern.

This guy supposedly reported Cruz last September to YT and the FBI.

YouTube user notified FBI after Stoneman Douglas shooter comment, ‘I want to be a professional school shooter’

https://scallywagandvagabond.com/201...chool-shooter/

FJB

Some more Cruz info, including the Dispatch recordings.

https://viral.buzzunites.com/2018/02...-need-to-know/

FJB

the guy in ANTIFA t-shirt is definitely not this guy

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast