Thread: Liberal Jimmy Dore Exposes AOC's Blatant Lies

Liberal Jimmy Dore Exposes AOC's Blatant Lies

This is good. He mentions Massie a few times too.

False Reports AOC Voted “NO” On Stimulus Debunked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMTjOVaDMl4
    Last edited by Warlord; 04-12-2020 at 11:47 AM.
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Im not smart. However, couldn't frequencies be used to identify the no voter(s)? Then, the complement, yes vote, would be everyone else that was present?

Then, whoever would claim they abstained would have to admit, logically, that abstention in this context was as good as a yes vote. Or, could those who say they abstained be compared to the yes votes, by frequencies.

How could this be done? Can I find AOC's unique voice frequency? How would I compare it to the no votes?
    Last edited by bv3; 04-12-2020 at 02:02 PM.

Jimmy Dore is a very confused man, he hates the establishment and yet blindly supports Clinton Loving Dr. Fauci and he has also joined the crowd who blindly dismiss cholorquine just because Trump supports him.

People like him who have come to the edge of waking up but still can't cross it will never wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Jimmy Dore is a very confused man, he hates the establishment and yet blindly supports Clinton Loving Dr. Fauci and he has also joined the crowd who blindly dismiss cholorquine just because Trump supports him.

People like him who have come to the edge of waking up but still can't cross it will never wake up.
    I don't know about you, but I just watched a video in which far left pundits were cheering Congressman Massie. That means something.

Yeah he's an uber liberal but an honest one. I like how he exposed the voice vote as a sham.

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    I don't know about you, but I just watched a video in which far left pundits were cheering Congressman Massie. That means something.
    I said he was a mixed bag not all bad bag. He is awake to something and at the same time completely blind to other deceptions which are starring him in the face. Watch his latest fake call to Dr. Fauci and you will see what I mean.

/\ will do.

Anyone have any advice on using voice frequencies to determine who voted no? I should be able to get a control/constant for massie since he speaks on video...

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Yeah he's an uber liberal but an honest one. I like how he exposed the voice vote as a sham.
    I am happy that he is honest but I won't take direction advise from an honest blind me. Jimmy Dore is an honest blind man and he needs to open his eyes a bit more before its too late. Yesterday, he invited a modern money theorist to spew his nonsense about how money can just be printed to infinity without it having any meaningful harm on the economy. Dozens of people sent donation chats trying to tell him to invite more diverse economic guests but again he just ignores them.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am happy that he is honest but I won't take direction advise from an honest blind me. Jimmy Dore is an honest blind man and he needs to open his eyes a bit more before its too late. Yesterday, he invited a modern money theorist to spew his nonsense about how money can just be printed to infinity without it having any meaningful harm on the economy. Dozens of people sent donation chats trying to tell him to invite more diverse economic guests but again he just ignores them.
    Tell him to get Schiff on. Now that would be amusing.

Care to provide evidence of that?

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Care to provide evidence of that?
    Evidence that he supports Fauci? or evidence that Fauci is a Clinton supporter? or Jimmy Dore dismissed HydroChloroquine as a potential treatment option?

Evidence that he supports Fauci? or evidence that Fauci is a Clinton supporter? or Jimmy Dore dismissed HydroChloroquine as a potential treatment option?
    Evidence that he support Fauci and dismissed HydroChloroquine. Dore hates Clinton.

Evidence that he support Fauci and dismissed HydroChloroquine. Dore hates Clinton.

Try not to throw up

Try not to throw up
    You really don't know that is a satire which shows Dore is making fun of Fauci?

You really don't know that is a satire which shows Dore is making fun of Fauci?
    You got it all wrong, he is using satire to mock Trump and the people who suggest using hydrochloroquine to treat covid