Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Thread: 2020 Vote Fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/OversightDems/st...89047933816836

https://twitter.com/HappyHe87738826/...05170309992448
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    https://twitter.com/OversightDems/st...89047933816836

https://twitter.com/HappyHe87738826/...05170309992448
    Man, I am running out of popcorn FAST ... (I should've known to stock up in bulk ...)
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Man, I am running out of popcorn FAST ... (I should've known to stock up in bulk ...)

This is better than Celebrity Apprentice, The Bachlelor and Real Housewives combined!
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Got some popcorn in my cupboard that I'll gladly give you.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This is headed to the supreme court and when it does

Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    You mean when there is clear evidence of ramped voter fraud everywhere and this rushed notion of mail-in voting is being seriously abused? All of this was premeditated in conjunction with this COVID-19 crap.
    Did you hear that counting was stopped in Fresno when the GOP candidate pulled ahead?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-21-due-covid/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Election Fraud is NOT a Conspiracy, Credible Allegations of Fraud in Nevada
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQK_3nkwQg8

Election fraud is not a conspiracy! We investigate the latest credible claims out of Nevada where a whistle-blower in the Clark County Elections Department in Nevada claims poll workers fabricated proof of residence for illegal voters.

USPS Whistleblower Affidavit Alleging Ballot BACK-DATING Explained! Viva Frei Vlawg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9le-m_SmFoE

Election 2020 lawsuits are just getting started. Project Veritas released a sworn affidavit from a USPS employee attesting to apparent illicit backdating of ballots. Here is a breakdown of the affidavit.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Michigan Election Lawsuit Makes SERIOUS Allegations! Viva Frei Vlawg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2wXRFXUGw0

Here is a breakdown of the Michigan Election lawsuit. It's no joke, and makes some very serious highly-detailed allegations. Up to you too decide if there is "no evidence" of election chicanery.
    lawsuit (PDF): https://greatlakesjc.org/wp-content/...h-Exhibits.pdf

I will add this if people want to see the whole video and how Shiva explains:

Last edited by donnay; 11-11-2020 at 05:51 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Why go thru the process of backdating envelopes when some ballots are alleged to arrive and get counted that had no envelope and envelopes are quickly destroyed?

? If this is true there will be some people freaking out.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    This is headed to the supreme court and when it does

Roberts is the only one here that's easily manipulated by the MSM, so hes the only one that makes sense that would dissent. Thomas could also be a dissenter, but only because he becomes a victim of being blackmailed. Democrats are already probably threatening him behind the scenes telling him that if he doesn't dissent, he and his whole family will be killed.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 11-11-2020 at 08:42 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Do not stress my fellow patriots. Do not lose hope. This is not the time to lose hope, it’s the time to fight, and that is what President Trump is going to do. Half the country feel like there was widespread election fraud. That is power that cannot be quantified. As long as Trump fights, the truth will be exposed.

The best case scenario for this election is not Trump winning.
    It is the people waking up to the widespread election fraud (which has been rampant for a long time), for it being exposed, for Trump winning, and for voter ID to be implemented in future elections to mitigate future attempts at fraud.

Be patient and be hopeful! God stands with those who fight for truth and for justice.
    SPOT ON
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Roberts is the only one here that's easily manipulated by the MSM, so hes the only one that makes sense that would dissent.
    Concur.

But Justice Roberts, Kavanaugh and Coney-Barrett were members of Bush's legal team in 2000 during the Bush v Gore saga.

Biden subjected Justice Thomas to an uppity black lynching. So Im sure Justice Thomas wants to get even.

And so it goes.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...95661689745412

RAW AUDIO: USPS Whistleblower Richard Hopkins FULL COERCIVE INTERROGATION By Federal Agents
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkNkQ2nDQfc

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-11-2020 at 01:07 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Irrelevant. You Democrats got free votes and you still couldn't beat the margin.
    what free votes? how much do you pay for yours?

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I met several Life long Democrats that voted Trump because they could not stand Hillary.

I can not believe that all of them favor the "progressive" agenda. Very few I think.
    you proved my point, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Do you think in 2020 it would be more likely a registered Democrat would vote for Trump or a registered Republican would vote for Biden?

I want to say the latter, but again, "registered" and "often voting" are not the same.

Probably a better way to put it would be 'people who most often and usually vote Republican, may vote Biden this year' regardless of their party registration.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I'm not talking theoretical. I'm talking facts.

Democrats out number Repubs 55-45%, but their margin was slimmer. These sloths got all the help, but they still couldn't get off the couch.

Too bad for you.
    what is your source for 55-45%?

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...-and-religion/

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Concur.

But Justice Roberts, Kavanaugh and Coney-Barrett were members of Bush's legal team in 2000 during the Bush v Gore saga.

Biden subjected Justice Thomas to an uppity black lynching. So Im sure Justice Thomas wants to get even.

And so it goes.
    Gorsuch was also a part of Bush's legal team back then if I'm not mistaken.

Calvin Coolidge

New York Time DENIES Election Voter Fraud? Viva Frei Vlawg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmgMu5sefzA

Reading the MSM can be a full mental workout in terms of wordsmithing and manipulation. Here is the breakdown on their claims that there was "no evidence of voter fraud" in the 2020 election.

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...95661689745412

RAW AUDIO: USPS Whistleblower Richard Hopkins FULL COERCIVE INTERROGATION By Federal Agents
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkNkQ2nDQfc
    Beat me to it!

This is only two hours. Imagine a 16 hour brainwashing and intimidation session.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1326668005716217857
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 11-11-2020 at 05:29 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Beat me to it!

This is only two hours. Imagine a 16 hour brainwashing and intimidation session.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1326668005716217857
    Mr. Hopkins told Project Veritas last week that he heard his supervisors talking about backdating ballots received after the Nov. 3 deadline, and later signed an affidavit that was forwarded Friday by the Trump campaign to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham.

The House Oversight Committee said Tuesday that Mr. Hopkins had executed another affidavit recanting his allegations, but he said afterward he was pressured into signing the document by investigators with the USPS Office of Inspector General.

“They were grilling the hell out of me,” Mr. Hopkins said in a Project Veritas video posted Tuesday. “I’m kind of pissed. I feel like I just got played.”

In a second video, he said, “I am here to say that I did not recant my statements. That did not happen. That is not what happened.

Should we trust the FBI ?!?!?!

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...82001559138306

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Why go thru the process of backdating envelopes when some ballots are alleged to arrive and get counted that had no envelope and envelopes are quickly destroyed?
    exactly, all these conspiracy theories are dumb as f----.

why not just mix in the ballots 3 weeks early while votes were still coming in, and discard late ballots as soon as you think you've had the turnout you expect?

why wait til last minute to get caught? especially when there's more eyes watching?

Trust your President.
    Trust God and Trust the Plan!

Tom Graham.

If you're wondering if what has been revealed above is true, I can tell you that the Twitter account for Tom Graham is followed by General Flynn, ��
    Food for thought ��������

“New intel from from a local friend always in the know:

Fwd:
    Ok in a nutshell. This is going to the Supreme Court. Where they will rule that the election is invalid due to fraud or mistakes on a country wide scale. It will go one of two ways, either they will rule that all the unconstitutional
    mail in ballots will be removed and the states ordered to recount without them or they will simply rule the election is invalid due to mass voter fraud and at that point it will be sent to the congress and senate for a vote. This is where it gets good. The house/congress votes on who the President will be. It has nothing to do with what party that has power. Every State gets one vote and 30 States are held by Republicans.and 19 by Democrats. They have to vote down party lines, they have no choice due to the 12th Amendment of the Constitution and the Senate votes for the Vice President where a similar even will take place. This is The law. This is why the Democrats are so mad at Nancy Pelosi. This will all happen in January. The only way President Trump won’t be President is if he concedes the election and that will never happen. So stop watching the fake news and don’t let your heart be troubled and live your life knowing this will all work out. President Trump will remain President. I have researched all of this and it is Fact!
    Another fun fact, they called Gore the President Elect for 30 days in 2000 until the courts ruled against him and declared Bush the winner. And two people that were part of Bush’s legal team were none other that new Supreme Court Justices, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Why do you think the Democrats tried so hard to keep them from being confirmed?”

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    Trust your President.
    Trust God and Trust the Plan!

Tom Graham.

If you're wondering if what has been revealed above is true, I can tell you that the Twitter account for Tom Graham is followed by General Flynn, ��
    Food for thought ��������

“New intel from from a local friend always in the know:

Fwd:
    Ok in a nutshell. This is going to the Supreme Court. Where they will rule that the election is invalid due to fraud or mistakes on a country wide scale. It will go one of two ways, either they will rule that all the unconstitutional
    mail in ballots will be removed and the states ordered to recount without them or they will simply rule the election is invalid due to mass voter fraud and at that point it will be sent to the congress and senate for a vote. This is where it gets good. The house/congress votes on who the President will be. It has nothing to do with what party that has power. Every State gets one vote and 30 States are held by Republicans.and 19 by Democrats. They have to vote down party lines, they have no choice due to the 12th Amendment of the Constitution and the Senate votes for the Vice President where a similar even will take place. This is The law. This is why the Democrats are so mad at Nancy Pelosi. This will all happen in January. The only way President Trump won’t be President is if he concedes the election and that will never happen. So stop watching the fake news and don’t let your heart be troubled and live your life knowing this will all work out. President Trump will remain President. I have researched all of this and it is Fact!
    Another fun fact, they called Gore the President Elect for 30 days in 2000 until the courts ruled against him and declared Bush the winner. And two people that were part of Bush’s legal team were none other that new Supreme Court Justices, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Why do you think the Democrats tried so hard to keep them from being confirmed?”
    Also Gorsuch.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Also Gorsuch.
    Biden treated Justice Thomas like sh*t - Biden tried to lynch him for being an uppity Negro -
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Also Gorsuch.
    wow

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast