Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M$M: Humanitarian Crisis in Libya is Trumps fault....

M$M: Humanitarian Crisis in Libya is Trumps fault....

No, you $#@!ing dipshits, the humanitarian catastrophe in Libya was caused by the OBAMA administration when it assassinated the head of their nation.

"We came, We saw, He died." Hillary 'the $#@!' Clinton. Secretary of State under OBAMA.

Gaddafi had come a long way from his days as a terrorist. He became a leader of a country.

He provided, through oil revenue, his people with...

Free housing, free medical care, free education, including funds for foreign universities, free electricity.

He had come a long way from being a terrorist.

Until he advocated and African dinar system that would have truly freed his people and destroyed the petro-dollar.

And that was the one true terroristic tactic that the neo-cons Obama and Hillary couldn't abide with.

Libya is OBAMA and HILLARY legacy.

NOT TRUMP.

THIS is what is referred to as FAKE NEWS. And it IS!

How Trump's embrace of a rogue Libyan warlord sparked a humanitarian catastrophe
    https://news.yahoo.com/how-trumps-em...144505107.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The UN backed government that Haftar is attacking couldn't even keep the peace in the capital, they kept fighting among themselves.
    Haftar is Libya's best chance.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The UN backed government that Haftar is attacking couldn't even keep the peace in the capital, they kept fighting among themselves.
    Haftar is Libya's best chance.
    Not the pint. Was the Obama regime ever criticized by the M$M for destabilizing an entire nation? No he and his regime weren't. But NOW they are gonna critisize Trump and his handling of the cluster$#@!?

He gave up his WMDs & what did he get in return?... $#@!ing Obummer/Clit-on regime.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Not the pint. Was the Obama regime ever criticized by the M$M for destabilizing an entire nation? No he and his regime weren't. But NOW they are gonna critisize Trump and his handling of the cluster$#@!?
    I agree but you already made that point, I just wanted to add that the UN backed government that the left is supporting guarantees that the chaos will continue until further notice.

They want the chaos and they are trying to blame Trump for it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    He gave up his WMDs & what did he get in return?... $#@!ing Obummer/Clit-on regime.
    He didn't live to see it, he got a bayonet up his backhole.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And for the humanitarian crises he is responsible for, what say you, Phil?

“Jobs”?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    And for the humanitarian crises he is responsible for, what say you, Phil?

“Jobs”?
    Much as I am not satisfied with Trump's foreign policy he has been moving us towards bringing the troops home and he has not started any more shooting wars so if you are going to criticize his foreign policy (and feel free to do so) you have to give him credit for that.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Much as I am not satisfied with Trump's foreign policy he has been moving us towards bringing the troops home and he has not started any more shooting wars so if you are going to criticize his foreign policy (and feel free to do so) you have to give him credit for that.
    He hasn’t started any more shooting wars, yes. I’d qualify that with a “yet.” His bluster with Iran is not a show. It could become a hot conflict at any time.

I was more referring to Yemen. Ought he be held to account for that?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    He hasn’t started any more shooting wars, yes. I’d qualify that with a “yet.” His bluster with Iran is not a show. It could become a hot conflict at any time.

I was more referring to Yemen. Ought he be held to account for that?
    He should have pulled us out and he hasn't, he also hasn't escalated our involvement.

He has to compromise in order to avoid impeachment, any replacement will be much worse.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I see there is the usual lot of neocon speak going on in this thread...defend...excuse...spin...obfuscate.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

By requesting additional ground troops to the ME Trump is actually moving us towards bringing troops home? What was that saying that Ron Paul said that was so apropos???...something about truth, treason and an empire of lies.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Wanna know what Trump would have done in Libya in 2011? well, this is what the pretend anti establishment guy said back then. He was a neocon then and he is just a big of a neocon now.

Some people here will ignore this mans's crimes because he creates jobs for Americans or say that he is afraid that the neocons he surrounds himself with will impeach or even kill him. Do not listen those bootlickers, they have no morals or principles and will always fall for the traitors that sell this country out just as long as they are feed bread crumbs.
    Last edited by juleswin; 05-25-2019 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Wanna know what Trump would have done in Libya in 2011? well, this is what the pretend anti establishment guy said back then. He was a neocon then and he is just a big of a neocon now.

Someone people here will ignore this mans's crimes because he creates jobs for Americans or that he is afraid that the neocons he surrounds himself with will impeach or even kill him. Do not listen those bootlickers, they have no morals or principles and will always fall for the traitors that sell this country out just as long as they are feed bread crumbs.
    Indeed, Goebbels would be proud.
    On Trump:

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    By requesting additional ground troops to the ME Trump is actually moving us towards bringing troops home? What was that saying that Ron Paul said that was so apropos???...something about truth, treason and an empire of lies.
    The deep state's treason isn't treason in an empire of lies, just like spying isn't spying.

The new & improved rewriting of history.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    The new & improved rewriting of history.

@ 1min . 31s

"HEH, right so it's gone from trade discussion, to trade war and now the trade scuffle, I think we could find some more uh nouns for this somewhere along the way"

They gonna blame Trump for other $#@!s up that were caused by Obama?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

He didn't request them and he is going to pull far more out of Afghanistan.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Well trump certainly has things you could complain about . This just is not one of them . Was MSM complaning about Libya before ?
    Do something Danke

He didn't request them and he is going to pull far more out of Afghanistan.
    So...it wasn't Trump? Was it President Bolton who is sending the additional troops?
    On Trump:

So...it wasn't Trump? Was it President Bolton who is sending the additional troops?
    The Pentagon made a request for 10,000 and Trump only approved 1,500.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Hat tip to Warlord

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1131952500221857793
    The only thing I can say is, S/S you are a liar.
    On Trump:

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The only thing I can say is, S/S you are a liar.
    What did I say that was a lie?
    I said he approved 1,500.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Hopefully Rand's tweet will temper Trump's or Bolton"s escalation request.
    On Trump:

The Pentagon made a request for 10,000 and Trump only approved 1,500.
    More neocon speak.
    On Trump:

Hopefully Rand's tweet will temper Trump's or Bolton"s escalation request.
    So you can't back up your accusation that I am a liar.

Thanks for admitting it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So you can't back up your accusation that I am a liar.

Thanks for admitting it.
    And more neocon's speak.
    On Trump:

More neocon speak.
    And more neocon's speak.

That's what you call facts?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast