Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Roy Moore Loses Senate To Dems: Trump Train De-Railed?

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    If he was Deep State, they would have rolled out the red carpet instead of impeachment. It's DoD vs. the CIA/FBI cartel. It's in our interest for the DoD to win and splinter the entrenched power base.
    Ha, it's so damn simple to manipulate you people, isn't it?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    The opposition party ALWAYS calls for possible impeachment- at least since Nixon. Let's you know you are "one of them".
    Not just the opposition party. His own party as well.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Ha, it's so damn simple to manipulate you people, isn't it?
    It's so damn simple to not understand the power play at work here? DoD vs. CIA/FBI/NSA. The latter runs things with an Iron Fist. Even utilizes it's surveillance capabilities and vast influence to bribe congressional members. The DoD is no great shakes either, but it's far preferable to Spook Inc.

It's so damn simple to not understand the power play at work here? DoD vs. CIA/FBI/NSA. The latter runs things with an Iron Fist. Even utilizes it's surveillance capabilities and vast influence to bribe congressional members. The DoD is no great shakes either, but it's far preferable to Spook Inc.
    Yes, the enemies are everywhere. And the people must be mobilized. But the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

That ^^^ was Goebbels, incidentally.

Has anything changed?

Ha, no, the only difference is we have food.

We're three square meals away from NAZIsm (or bolshevism, as the case may be: tomato, tomahto).
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 12-13-2017 at 12:32 AM.

So the media won.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 12-13-2017 at 04:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

DoD vs. CIA/FBI/NSA. The latter runs things with an Iron Fist. Even utilizes it's surveillance capabilities and vast influence to bribe congressional members. The DoD is no great shakes either, but it's far preferable to Spook Inc.
    Let me guess, you think its DoD vs ALL THE ALPHABET because Trump appears to be on the "side" of DoD, and we all know Trump's the hero of this story, so DoD must be preferable? What's preferable, what am I supposed to be preferring? You offer me this dilemma between two spy-thriller tyrannies, and I've got to be thankful to Glorious Leader for the one because reasons? If the state within the state's "Iron Fist" can piss their pants over an Alabamy ballot box, have you stopped to wonder - maybe they aren't as powerful as your imagination makes them out to be?

Under the bus you go, Roy.

2nd verse, same as the first.
    There is no spoon.

Ha, Roy Moore is a career politician. Dems getting a little desperate after that HUMILIATING defeat by Donald Trump against Hillary.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    So the media won.
    Short and sweet, yes.

The state organs won.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    So the media won.
    Most important take from last night. Trump has done a lot to lessen the power and influence of the media, but their power is still enormous.

Roy Moore was gonna Make Alabama Great Again. This ballot box mattered so much more than the others, not just to cuckservatives, but to libtards and the world. Yesterday shall be remembered for as long as there's interpretive dance as the last day of America, before the police state took all our rights because Roy lost Alabama.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I do not think there has ever been a trump train . The senate never passing anything at all might be a gift to america
    merry xmas

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Most important take from last night. Trump has done a lot to lessen the power and influence of the media, but their power is still enormous.
    The media can still incite false outrage with the simpleton 'muh democracy' types that will ultimately be the death of us all. These people largely fuel the power structure that we are currently saddled with.

"Doug Jones will be an outstanding Senator who will represent Alabama well," Schumer said in a statement. "He was a great candidate and will be an even better Senator."

“Roy Moore was an awful candidate and never should have gotten to the Senate. But make no mistake about it, just like in Virginia, Democrats are energized, focused on the middle class and those struggling to get there, and things are looking better and better for 2018,” he said.
    http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...etter-for-2018

Not just the opposition party. His own party as well.
    Assange
    likened Barack Obama and his administration to a “wolf in sheepskin”, adding that Trump and his administration, in comparison, are a “wolf in wolf’s skin”. He said: “It is easier to deal with a wolf that is not disguised.”

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Under the bus you go, Roy.

"Not my fault! I endorsed him. I promoted him. I robo-called for him. But he was a loser anyways."

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    No this was a failure of the right culture warrior wing of the GOP.

i.e. the people over whom we need to vault to get into power.

$#@! them.
    There you go with that pesky "we" again. You, want world government; the vast majority of us do not.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    "Not my fault! I endorsed him. I promoted him. I robo-called for him. But he was a loser anyways."
    But he promoted the other guy first.. just like he said in the tweet.. Totally valid tweet, these kind of posts make you look really bad.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

“[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    I hope this one happens, but my faith in Sessions is 0.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I don't think you understand the Trump train if you think it was derailed. Trump won tonight, the real Trump, not the one he plays on TV.
    If you please, what is the real Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    OK but how do you explain his court nominees?

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Assange I think explains the difference the best.
    likened Barack Obama and his administration to a “wolf in sheepskin”, adding that Trump and his administration, in comparison, are a “wolf in wolf’s skin”. He said: “It is easier to deal with a wolf that is not disguised.”

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Political deals that he had to make in order to guarantee no opposition from his own party from people like Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    I dunno. Rand’s probably relieved he won’t have to deal with being associated with a pedophile. Has he done anything to help Moore since the endorsement?
    https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/...g-pedophilia#1

A pedophile is a person who has a sustained sexual orientation toward children, generally aged 13 or younger, Blanchard says.
    Moore is not a pedophile.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Do you mean an alleged pedophile?
    Not even allegedly...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

The clouds are gathering and the Storm is arriving.

Woe to the Shareblue trolls and paid shills who commit subterfuge through deceit on election ballots and also on the internet. They will answer for their sins.

4000+ sealed indictments.

Tick tock indeed...
    Last edited by TER; 12-13-2017 at 10:00 PM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post

The clouds are gathering and the Storm is arriving.

Woe to the Shareblue trolls and paid shills who commit subterfuge through deceit on election ballots and also on the internet. They will answer for their sins.

4000+ sealed indictments.

Tick tock indeed...
    From your lips to GOD's ears, I have faith in HIM but none in Sessions.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast