Thread: NBC/Drudge's coverage of Omarosa-Trump feud appropriate?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ABC News

White House looking to stop Omarosa Manigault Newman from releasing more tapes

Omarosa Manigault Newman's former White House colleagues are looking into legal options to stop her from releasing more tapes and to punish her for secretly recording her conversation with Chief of Staff Gen. John Kelly, White House officials tell ABC News.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders responded to Manigault Newman’s appearance on Meet the Press during which she played one of the recordings she made in the Situation Room when she was being fired after working as an assistant to President Donald Trump and director of communications for the Office of Public Liaison.

5 hours ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7akfXVy2Q

Its been a really slow news week.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Omarosa is a vile creature and Trump putting her in the White House was a major mistake on his part. I also think she contributed to Michael Clark Duncan's death. Not that she intentionally did anything, but living with that woman must have been hell. I doubt most men's hearts could take it.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Tape of Trump after hearing she was fired:

"I didn't know that. Goddamn it. I don't love you leaving." Jump to :59 for the audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMe3fKjgEMA

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

"I didn't know that. Goddamn it. I don't love you leaving." Jump to :59 for the audio.

Is POTUS supposed to know about every day to day departure from WH?

Although would concede that there was one minor slip, he said "I just saw on the news that you're thinking about leaving" instead of "I just saw on the fakenews that you're thinking about leaving". But pretty minor.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Is POTUS supposed to know about every day to day departure from WH?

Although would concede that there was one minor slip, he said "I just saw on the news that you're thinking about leaving" instead of "I just saw on the fakenews that you're thinking about leaving". But pretty minor.
    It is a common tactic for a boss to have someone else do the firing and then lie about it to try to preserve personal relationships, it's not how I would handle it but Trump isn't me.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Omarosa Manigault Newman is no stranger to failing in The White House. She became well known by television viewers of NBC’s hit show “The Apprentice” with Donald Trump.
    Now, after being let go for personal issues, she’s using that closeness to President Trump to make millions by calling her former boss a racist and a liar. She made the situation worse by illegally recording herself insecure parts of the White House. (RELATED: Omarosa Could be in Legal Trouble Over Secret White House Recordings).
    But this isn’t Omarosa’s first series of White House problems. She worked in the Clinton Administration under Vice President Al Gore. As Al Gore’s former office administrator Mary Margaret Overbey said at the time, Omarosa “was the worst hire (the Office of the Vice President) ever made.”
    People magazine reported in 2004, she was “banished from four jobs in two years with the Clinton administration.” The White House personnel office transferred her to the Commerce Department briefly. At her last short-lived administration role, Cheryl Shavers, the former Under Secretary for Technology at the Clinton Commerce Department, opined, “She was asked to leave as quickly as possible, she was so disruptive. One woman wanted to slug her.” Omarosa only lasted in that final role for several weeks.
    Another Clinton administration official reported she was fired “because she couldn’t get along with people.” Another former Gore staffer noted, “she didn’t do her job, and it got everyone in trouble.”
    She has been busted for exaggerating her roles in the Clinton administration, too. As Omarosa told an audience in Washington, D.C. on March 19, 2004, at a panel discussion on “Wearing the Pants: A Woman’s Experience in a Man’s World”:
    “I have done logistics and advance and event planning for the White House under the Gore staff. … At 23, I got appointed to the White House. That was not a place to learn how to be a young professional. That’s a very difficult environment, because they don’t believe in training. They just kind of throw you in the fire.”
    The problem? Anonymous Gore staffers confirmed Omarosa never was involved in advance work or logistics. Her job was “to respond to invitations.”
    When asked about her employment history, Omarosa falsely claimed the shifting was due to her marriage to Aaron Stallworth. They have since divorced, and Omarosa married John Newman in 2017.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/omar...ontent=2278002
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Omarosa's going to bring Trump down? That's cute.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge