Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Bans Bump Stocks

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Not. True.

Trump-lovers turned many away from this forum- it became an insult, name-calling fest for anyone who questioned Trump.
    Another post that confirms for me you are not who you say you are as a Christian Preacher since you continue to bear false witness against me.

In the Muslim religion it is okay to lie to the infidel, right Ender?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Not. True.

Trump-lovers turned many away from this forum- it became an insult, name-calling fest for anyone who questioned Trump.
    Another post that confirms for me you are not who you say you are as a Christian Preacher since you continue to bear false witness against me.

So you accuse him of lying even as you confirm every word he said as truth?

You were raised on right-wing radio, where the host just hangs up on the caller and declares victory, right? You figure if you get the last word, that makes you right?

Fine. If you want the last word that bad, have it. Go ahead:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Speaking of Trump-trolling, some examples, all posted August 25, 2015 by the same poster (not kahless, in this case), p. 201 of the archive:

"PJB: Trump's New Nationalism v. the Party of Davos"

"Cuban: Without A Killer In The Race, It's Trump's To Lose"

"Graham Vows To Beat Trump's Brains Out"

"Trump Continues To Pile On Megyn Kelly"

...it went on and on like that for months, when Rand was still running and not a single vote had been cast!

This most depressing archive also contains threads by numerous libertarians who are no longer with us: carlton, cajuncocoa, CPUd, Sola Fide...

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Speaking of Trump-trolling, some examples, all posted August 25, 2015 by the same poster (not kahless, in this case), p. 201 of the archive:

"PJB: Trump's New Nationalism v. the Party of Davos"

"Cuban: Without A Killer In The Race, It's Trump's To Lose"

"Graham Vows To Beat Trump's Brains Out"

"Trump Continues To Pile On Megyn Kelly"

...it went on and on like that for months, when Rand was still running and not a single vote had been cast!

This most depressing archive also contains threads by numerous libertarians who are no longer with us: carlton, cajuncocoa, CPUd, Sola Fide...
    You forgot to mention Christian Liberty and hells_unicorn as well =\

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So you accuse him of lying even as you confirm every word he said as truth?

You were raised on right-wing radio, where the host just hangs up on the caller and declares victory, right? You figure if you get the last word, that makes you right?

Fine. If you want the last word that bad, have it. Go ahead:
    Nope, full context below. I even pulled out my first ever exchange with him in the forum where he spreads lies about me and I posted my early quotes proving I did not.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Your offline grassroots work for Rand is even harder to find proof of than your outright lies that I'm for open borders.

You have zero credibility. Prove you weren't lying through your false teeth when you said I was for open borders and I might consent to entertain you some more.

You are the center of your own universe. Anyone who says what you want to hear must be trustworthy, pissing you off costs people elections, and anyone who gets sick of your crap must disagree with you in every particular--it can't be that your $#@! stinks, because you know it doesn't.

Well, you have a fat credibility gap. You run around telling lies with the proof they're false right on the page, staring you in the face. But when challenged to back up one little claim, you can't do it. Prove I'm for open borders, because if you don't, no one believes a word you say, and you're just pissing in the wind.
    Anyone can go through all the exchanges between you and I, it is all me defending against and responding to YOUR personal attacks from 07/2015 on.

The 7/2015 thread, the neg reps and emails that started this no longer exist. The discussion was over immigration reform and I was pretty clear that Rand regardless was still my first choice. If you browse the 2016 forum prior to 07/2015 you could see the 2016 forum daily discussed the merits of policy from all 17 candidates in a civil manner. Your #nevertrump group however made that no longer possible for any candidate after 07/2015. Any policy discussion that took place after 07/2015 was automatically deemed support for X candidate.

It drove many from the forum to the point the mods even had a couple people demanding their accounts be closed. Because of YOU and your cabal, drove Rand supporters from these forums.

Not. True.

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    You forgot to mention Christian Liberty and hells_unicorn as well =\
    And many others, yes.

At least we also lost, on the other side, the overt Stormfronters; though that's small consolation.

At least we also lost, on the other side, the overt Stormfronters
    Not all of them.

They just slowed their posting after the election... I wonder why?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Not all of them.

They just slowed their posting after the election... I wonder why?
    There was clearly a coordinated effort by Stormfront to influence this forum.

IIRC, someone (masochistic enough to actually visit Stormfront) found planning threads there to that effect.

And I'm sure they weren't the only group doing this.

A contingent of RPF from 07-2015 forward.

- Anyone that posts excerpts out of the Constitution is storm fronter.

- Anyone who is not for open borders and wants to restrict immigration is a racist and a storm fronter.

- Anyone that supports Rand's immigration ban from terrorist nations is a Neocon, racist, a storm fronter and anti-Muslim.

- Anyone that posts policies or articles on any candidate or topic automatically supports that candidate and topic.

$#@!ing retards.

And I'm sure they weren't the only group doing this.
    I'm waiting to see if we'll get another wave of 'non-whites are genetically incapable of understanding the concept of liberty' threads for the mid-term election of if that's reserved for presidential elections only.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Sometimes people do have bad behavior and a good motive. Nothing wrong with pointing that out.

But here we don't even know what is going to happen, it's just another dog-pile on Trump because the MSM says so.
    Thank you for being a voice of reason. When will the people on this site realize that the media is pro-gun? FFS, msm has been trying to prevent bump-stock bans for decades!
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

I'm waiting to see if we'll get another wave of 'non-whites are genetically incapable of understanding the concept of liberty' threads for the mid-term election of if that's reserved for presidential elections only.
    If "non-whites" are posting in the manner that I describe in my above posts then I am going to start thinking there is something to that.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-23-2018 at 11:53 AM.

- Anyone who is not for open borders and wants to restrict immigration is a racist and a storm fronter.

- Anyone that supports Rand's immigration ban from terrorist nations is a Neocon, racist, a storm fronter and anti-Muslim.

- Anyone that posts policies or articles on any candidate or topic automatically supports that candidate and topic.

$#@!ing retards.
    You yourself have posted Stormfront propaganda.
    Pinochet is the model

$#@!ing retards.
    if you don't like citizenry from terrorist nations u better get packin' boy

If "non-whites" are posting in the manner that I describe in my above posts then I am going to start thinking there is something to that.
    What do you mean "start thinking" that? You've been assuming that everyone who disagrees with you is Muslim and/or non-white for years.

Of course the non-white members and mixed members of the forum come out as usual and deny the facts I have posted.
    Then, after some of those members pointed out that they are not, in fact, non-white:

I was not talking about you when I made that early post and if I was going to I would refer to you as a Cuck based upon your posts in this thread. Only a racist or a white cuck would celebrate, support or deny "White Genocide".

The current list of Muslim posters is myself, @acptulsa, and @Ender right?
    Pinochet is the model

You yourself have posted Stormfront propaganda.
    Wrong and I am not familiar with that site. I posted excerpts from the Constitution in a Philosophy thread about immigration and the demographic majority the founding fathers perceived going forward using the term "posterity".

If this Stormfront site you are talking about says that then at least quoting the Constitution in that case was technically accurate.

What do you mean "start thinking" that? You've been assuming that everyone who disagrees with you is Muslim and/or non-white for years.

Then, after some of those members pointed out that they are not, in fact, non-white:

i am muslim poster too
    (to be fair i was muslim when i joined the forum but have since lost all faith)

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Thank you for being a voice of reason. When will the people on this site realize that the media is pro-gun? FFS, msm has been trying to prevent bump-stock bans for decades!
    Obviously the media is anti-gun, but they are just as anti-Trump.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    just wondering, who was the guy who unironically said dolan trump was Ron Paul on steroids? Was that kahless or someone else?? lul
    It was a sock puppet trying to overturn the "ban" on Trump support.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6302804
    Pinochet is the model

LMAO, not true. I guess you have missed the forum history. Not going to rehash it for umptenth time but ultimately from the unwarranted attacks based on simply posting policies. It is very telling when people lie, get that angry and viscous about Muslim immigration.

If I said Acptulsa is a Muslim no doubt it was just sarcasm to trigger him since he has been such an unrelenting $#@! whenever I post here.

If you are a Muslim, had no idea but sorry you have to go back. It is just the way it is. The internet is everywhere so at least you can still post and cause allot of grief to the people trying to get things done from whatever Muslim country you are from.

Wrong
    K.

I think we all agree the following statement is not ok.

"There are too many Africans in Africa. We need mass white immigration to Africa to work towards ending the black majority and celebrate the day when blacks are in the minority."

It is hypocritical for the RPF minorities to believe the reverse is acceptable.

Below is the mantra for the group opposing white genocide. I do not see how anyone could not agree with this logic, regardless of race.
    The embedded quote from your post:
    ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the Final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

You may or may not have known at the time that it is Stormfront propaganda, but that is what it is.

If this Stormfront site you are talking about
    LOL
    Last edited by TheCount; 02-23-2018 at 12:17 PM.
    Pinochet is the model

K.

The embedded quote from your post:

You may or may not have known at the time that it is Stormfront propaganda, but that is what it is.

LOL
    Does not matter where it came from it is spot on.

Last edited by kahless; 02-23-2018 at 12:26 PM.

How is that Stormfront propaganda? I didn't see anything in there about how they thought the way things should be, it seemed to be a series of completely valid observations. I would think stormfront propaganda would be perpetuating a white society, but I didn't see anything in there about that at all. Maybe you did, but it was clearly your imagination.

I have no problem at all with cultures and races inter-mixing in a free society, usually at least half my friends are of different races. Right now I have three black friends in a town where black people comprise .5% of the population... yet 20% of my friends are black, that's a 40x (40 times) greater distribution among my friends than the general population of where I live.

Yet I read what he wrote there and it all seems pretty accurate, what specifically about it do you have a problem with?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

He just won't stop, it has been going on a few years now. I usually ignore him but figured time to refute his lies and expose him again for what he has done.
    Bull$#@!, you ARE trying to rewrite history. I remember quite clearly your vitriol during the election.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Bull$#@!, you ARE trying to rewrite history. I remember quite clearly your vitriol during the election.
    Coming from the king of vitriol. Was here from 2007-2015 where no one said anything about my posts spouting vitriol. Then suddenly from 07-2015 on half the forum went full retard with unwarranted attacks on many people here including myself.

You think maybe that had something to do with my replies back to obnoxious pricks.

edit: btw prove it, post this so called vitriol. Posts defending myself from unrelenting attacks are vitriol now?
    Last edited by kahless; 02-23-2018 at 05:07 PM.

The "ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!..." text that The Count posted earlier is known as "The Mantra." It was written by Bob Whitaker, originator of the term "white genocide" and hero of the white nationalist/supremacist movement. That text is something like a biblical verse for them, like an extract from the "Turner Diaries," or similar pap.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The "ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!..." text that The Count posted earlier is known as "The Mantra." It was written by Bob Whitaker, originator of the term "white genocide" and hero of the white nationalist/supremacist movement. That text is something like a biblical verse for them, like an extract from the "Turner Diaries," or similar pap.
    I also hear he believes the sky is blue, but I guess since he is a white nationalist the sky must be some other color if he thinks that.

Ahhh.....

So, back to the "You must be a Muslim" BS because you have no argument- only escape is to call names and slander.
    There is no spoon.

The "ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!..." text that The Count posted earlier is known as "The Mantra." It was written by Bob Whitaker, originator of the term "white genocide" and hero of the white nationalist/supremacist movement. That text of something like a biblical verse for them, like the Turner Diaries, or similar pap.
    I do not care where it came from it is technically accurate.

You know it is coming, some loons on the left have already started claiming the Constitution and Bill of Rights are racist since they were written by slave owners. Some even calling it hate speech.

Some here have a head start on that several years ago when I posted excerpts from the Constitution as a point of discussion in the Philosophy forum. The quote was censored due to complaints from some forum members as the mere words from the Constitution offended them.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast