Thread: Youtube Communists Suspend Rand Paul's Account;Twitter Marxists Suspend Marjorie Taylor Greene

Youtube Communists Suspend Rand Paul's Account;Twitter Marxists Suspend Marjorie Taylor Greene

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $#@! a bunch of $#@!ter.

$#@! a bunch of ScrewTube.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

I knew this was coming when Rand made that awesome speech in favor of resistance.

Also:

In before the regulars insist that Rand is in on it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I knew this was coming when Rand made that awesome speech in favor of resistance.

Also:

Who the heck would say that about Rand?
    There is no spoon.

This is an odd coexistence; our social media/media (enabled by Wall Street money) is Commie/Marxist, our Wall Street/Economy is Free Markets based Capitalism and our political system (lubricated by Wall Street/Free markets capitalism money) is democratic. And the consumers are patriots.
    March de freedom continues..

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Who the heck would say that about Rand?
    Ender,

The paid prog trolls mock Rand all the time with comments like, Well, he's not his father and he's a sell out. Legit people can obviously say Rand is not his dad, but the paid trolls have a different motivation for saying it.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

These clowns don't have a leg to stand on, even with their stated reason. Dr Rand Paul is backed by science regarding masks.

he's
    catching
    on
    im
    tellin
    you
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    he's
    catching
    on
    im
    tellin
    you

I agree. Rand Paul is getting more aggressive and taking the best from Trump's playbook. Greene is also taking parts from Trump's technique.

"Fans don't boo nobodies."
    --Reggie Jackson

Senator Paul said that YouTube is a private company and has a right to ban his videos if they want to, but added that YouTube is acting as “an arm of the government without any repercussions or push back.”
    I'm getting there on this issue. There is some serious collusion going on to push the vax narrative. They don't even hide it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I'm getting there on this issue. There is some serious collusion going on to push the vax narrative. They don't even hide it anymore.
    It's not just the vax narrative, though. It's the official State narrative... On every topic.

Pandemic alarmism, social justice, election integrity, government controls... Push back on the government narrative hard enough and the media arms of the government - mass media and social - will shut you down. What's worse is that any attempt to create an alternative free speech platform will be derided and painted as "far-right" "racist" "loony" or some such tactic to keep it on the fringe and prevent large amounts of people from even being exposed to the messages.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It is literally a fascist subversion of the 1st Amendment. Government coercing private entities to push the State narratives and hide alternatives. And then they use the, "well, they're a private company" line.

And it goes to show you that these "antifa" "anarchists" are anything but. They are Marxists and they have gained control of the levers of power.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Ender,

The paid prog trolls mock Rand all the time with comments like, Well, he's not his father and he's a sell out. Legit people can obviously say Rand is not his dad, but the paid trolls have a different motivation for saying it.
    Especially the ones you have never called out.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    It's not just the vax narrative, though. It's the official State narrative... On every topic.

Pandemic alarmism, social justice, election integrity, government controls... Push back on the government narrative hard enough and the media arms of the government - mass media and social - will shut you down. What's worse is that any attempt to create an alternative free speech platform will be derided and painted as "far-right" "racist" "loony" or some such tactic to keep it on the fringe and prevent large amounts of people from even being exposed to the messages.
    Wish I could +rep you again!
    There is no spoon.

It is literally a fascist subversion of the 1st Amendment. Government coercing private entities to push the State narratives and hide alternatives. And then they use the, "well, they're a private company" line.

And it goes to show you that these "antifa" "anarchists" are anything but. They are Marxists and they have gained control of the levers of power.

And if that doesn't work they just outright shut you down, literally, turn off the lights.

They'll yank your servers, your hosting, your bank account...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wish I could +rep you again!
    Covered.

You mean like Snowfront--er, I mean Stormball--the guy who was telling baldfaced lies about the man in his own forum, with no opposition at all from the august self-styled troll killer from the Carolinas?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ent-2024/page2
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I call out the scum I'm 100% sure about. You're also free to call out anyone you want.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You mean like Snowfront--er, I mean Stormball--the guy who was telling baldfaced lies about the man in his own forum, with no opposition at all from the august self-styled troll killer from the Carolinas?

It's almost as if it has nothing to do with the content of people's posts...
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

You got it.
    There is no spoon.