Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump attacks 'gutless' Ron DeSantis for refusing to say if he's had COVID booster

Exclamation Trump attacks 'gutless' Ron DeSantis for refusing to say if he's had COVID booster

Will you shut the $#@! up about "vaccines", please?

Trump attacks 'gutless' Ron DeSantis for refusing to say if he's had COVID booster

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-2656382864/

John Wright January 11, 2022

Former president Donald Trump on Tuesday ripped into politicians who refuse to say if they've received a COVID-19 booster shot — a group that notably includes Florida GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis.

“I’ve had the booster," Trump told One America News Network in an interview. "Many politicians, I watched a couple of politicians be interviewed and one of the questions was, ‘Did you get the booster?’ Because they had the vaccine, and they’re answering like — in other words, the answer is ‘yes,’ but they don’t want to say it, because they’re gutless. You gotta say it, whether you had it or not, say it."

Trump's recent statements in support of COVID-19 vaccines have prompted some of his supporters to turn on him.

DeSantis, a potential GOP presidential candidate in 2024, has been far less enthusiastic about promoting vaccines.

DeSantis reportedly received the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine last spring. In December, during an interview on the Fox News Channel, DeSantis was asked whether he had gotten a booster.

“I’ve done whatever I did, the normal shot, and that at the end of the day is people’s individual decisions about what they want to do,” DeSantis responded.

Last week, Politico asked DeSantis spokeswoman Christina Pushaw whether he had received a booster.

"I am not privy to the governor's private medical decisions and am unable to share information about his booster status," Pushaw responded. "Governor DeSantis has consistently said that vaccination (and by extension, boosters) should be a personal choice, and anyone who has questions or concerns should consult with a healthcare provider."
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can't wait for this guy to just go away...

So if people ask you about your vaccination status, telling them it's none of their business is not an acceptable answer in Trump's view.

He's fine with presidential candidates not releasing tax returns. But everybody should have to disclose their vaccination status when asked.

This is not a good sign for the 2024 presumptive nominee for the GOP.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Will you shut the $#@! up about "vaccines", please?
    No, No... Let him bury himself.

I know people projected their hopes and fantasies onto Trump, but he was never what his supporters thought he was. Let him take himself outta the way.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    So if people ask you about your vaccination status, telling them it's none of their business is not an acceptable answer in Trump's view.

He's fine with presidential candidates not releasing tax returns. But everybody should have to disclose their vaccination status when asked.

That was my first reaction too. I hoped that he would support medical privacy.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Trump may be the greatest president in US history.

Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid View Post
    Trump may be the greatest president in US history.
    Even if that were true (and it's not), that's a REEEEEALLY low bar...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He was so fun while it was liberal heads he was filling with dynamite. Now that the New York "former" Democrat is back to exploding conservative heads, well...

Some of us told you this would happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

DeSantis should attack Trump for being gutless for not promoting healthy lifestyle choices, promoting therapeutics, and promoting nobody should be forced to take these vaccines.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Obviously 5D vax chess.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post

I.m thinking that because of the shots , colds etc it could be quite a stretch for trump to be considered the presumptive nominee for the GOP assuming he were to even run ( I'm doubtful because I dont think he can stand it to lose ). On the other hand maybe he is since if he does run most other thinking of it probably will not . Guess there is always that dud ronmey.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    No, No... Let him bury himself.

I know people projected their hopes and fantasies onto Trump, but he was never what his supporters thought he was. Let him take himself outta the way.
    All part of the plan. Have Trump continue pushing the vaccine/booster until the eventual medical fallout where he will be blamed for it while Biden will go unscathed.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Clickbait headline.

They have no quote where Trump was specifically addressing DeSantis. Trump made a generic statement. A stupid, wrong-headed statement, but it was not in the context of DeSantis, at least there is no evidence of that in the article.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Trump knows he's a Beta Male now.

His base wants De Santis.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Bill Kristol gives Trump the double thumbs up...

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/stat...68379038138372
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everyone should be asked if they have AIDS and if they duck, they're gutless.

This is Trump showing his ass. No surprises here.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    He's finally done pretending neocons don't like Trump?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Kristol is what I'd call a mostly principled neocon. His principles are those that I loathe, but he sticks to them over political sides similar to other neocons like Max Boot and David Frum.

This is unlike other "neocons" or "teocons" who sided with neocons when the neocons held the power but flipped almost instantaneously when Trump rose. They (including DeSantis) are a lot more about advancing their own careers and keeping their power than they are anything to do with neoconservatism as a philosophy. The way they capitulated to Trump proves that.

When Trump does something he agrees with, he will give him credit.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Private medical information is private. Trump should STFU.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Trump just doing the 1 thing he's good at. Being an attention whore
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Trump knows he's a Beta Male now.

His base wants De Santis.
    Except he's running for reelection as governor. I don't see him winning reelection and then spending two years running for president. Most people in Florida don't even want him to run and would rather keep him in reserve for 2028.

Calvin Coolidge

I agree with De Santis it is nobodies business .

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/stat...68379038138372
    And that, all alone, should be enough.

If you're on the same side as Bill Kristol on any issue, you'd better reconsider your position.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Kristol is what I'd call a mostly principled neocon. His principles are those that I loathe, but he sticks to them over political sides similar to other neocons like Max Boot and David Frum.

This is unlike other "neocons" or "teocons" who sided with neocons when the neocons held the power but flipped almost instantaneously when Trump rose. They (including DeSantis) are a lot more about advancing their own careers and keeping their power than they are anything to do with neoconservatism as a philosophy. The way they capitulated to Trump proves that.

When Trump does something he agrees with, he will give him credit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And that, all alone, should be enough.

If you're on the same side as Bill Kristol on any issue, you'd better reconsider your position.
    Kristol praising Trump is like libertarians praising Biden when he says something they agree with. And Kristol probably loves the fact that Trump is sabotaging himself with much of his base.

Biden: There is no federal solution (for covid)

The difference is that Trump is probably making a calculation that he will get praise from the establishment that may outweigh the damage he is doing with his base. And he really wants praise for Operation Warpspeed. He probably believes that will be his legacy.

Biden, on the other hand, is deflecting out of desperation. He doesn't want any praise from constitutionalists or libertarians.

Kristol praising Trump is like libertarians praising Biden when he says something they agree with. And Kristol probably loves the fact that Trump is sabotaging himself with much of his base.

Biden: There is no federal solution (for covid)

The difference is that Trump is probably making a calculation that he will get praise from the establishment that may outweigh the damage he is doing with his base. And he really wants praise for Operation Warpspeed. He probably believes that will be his legacy.

Biden, on the other hand, is deflecting out of desperation. He doesn't want any praise from constitutionalists or libertarians.
    In other words, that big orange buffoon didn't learn a thing from his first term.

He wants to be on the team, and they want him dead. And he - somehow - doesn't realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Except he's running for reelection as governor. I don't see him winning reelection and then spending two years running for president. Most people in Florida don't even want him to run and would rather keep him in reserve for 2028.
    He might decide it's not his time, but if he endorses Other-Than-Trump, Trump is toast.
    He's already toast, but there are still about a quarter of the population that don't understand that yet.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

I predicted everything that is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    DeSantis should attack Trump for being gutless for not promoting healthy lifestyle choices, promoting therapeutics, and promoting nobody should be forced to take these vaccines.
    Ho hum. It's just more controlled opposition games from the usual suspects. It's all about keeping agenda items relevant in everyone's psyche since people otherwise lose interest, absent constant reminding, and move on with their lives. The top goal of such operations is to keep everyone's attention hooked into and focusing on the chosen topics, lest the topic ceases to be a concern to the masses anymore. It's a form of noetic mind control. One of Trump's job now is to keep injecting (pun not intended) the shots into people's psyches and also to help keep DeSantis relevant for his 2024 crowning as the next (fake) GOP savior.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-12-2022 at 06:16 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Trump really put those Clintons away....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast