Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Trump admin prepares charges to seek arrest of WikiLeaks' Julian Assange

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You don't give a $#@! if she is a Trojan horse candidate like Trump who is all for WikiLeaks before he gets elected and the afterwards is okay with taking his head?
    Like Trump how?

Le Pen says on the campaign trail that she will grant Snowden asylum.

Trump said on the campaign trail he would execute him.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-21-2017 at 11:15 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    quote from sessions? I didn't see it in the article.
    Asked whether it was a priority for the justice department to arrest Assange “once and for all”, Sessions told a press conference in El Paso, Texas, on Thursday: “We are going to step up our effort and already are stepping up our efforts on all leaks. This is a matter that’s gone beyond anything I’m aware of. We have professionals that have been in the security business of the United States for many years that are shocked by the number of leaks and some of them are quite serious.”

He added: “So yes, it is a priority. We’ve already begun to step up our efforts and whenever a case can be made, we will seek to put some people in jail.”

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...-jeff-sessions

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Asked whether it was a priority for the justice department to arrest Assange “once and for all”, Sessions told a press conference in El Paso, Texas, on Thursday: “We are going to step up our effort and already are stepping up our efforts on all leaks. This is a matter that’s gone beyond anything I’m aware of. We have professionals that have been in the security business of the United States for many years that are shocked by the number of leaks and some of them are quite serious.”

He added: “So yes, it is a priority. We’ve already begun to step up our efforts and whenever a case can be made, we will seek to put some people in jail.”

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...-jeff-sessions
    The guardian does not play the question, before it plays the answer. The Guardian now says "the whole picture" as it's tagline, bull.

Furthermore, the guardian says this later on:

Republican politicians expressed fury at the time, accusing Assange of treason, and Trump himself told an interviewer: “I think it’s disgraceful, I think there should be like death penalty or something.”

All that changed during the election when WikiLeaks published emails acquired via Russian-backed hackers from the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s campaign.
    I trust nothing they say. I don't even care anymore to waste my time and find the actual full press conference and watch it. Every time I do, all I find is the media is full of it and takes everything out of context. I notice Sessions emphasized the word "ALL" leakers. (P.S. Assange is neither a leaker or hacker).

I trust my gut on this one, this is a ruse to build support for LePen.

from the article:
    Barry Pollack, Assange’s lawyer, denied any knowledge of imminent prosecution. “We’ve had no communication with the Department of Justice and they have not indicated to me that they have brought any charges against Mr Assange,” he told CNN. “They’ve been unwilling to have any discussion at all, despite our repeated requests, that they let us know what Mr Assange’s status is in any pending investigations. There’s no reason why WikiLeaks should be treated differently from any other publisher.”
    So they are just going to assassinate Assange? I hardly think that is the Jeff Sessions way. The man is all about law and order.
    Last edited by UWDude; 04-21-2017 at 11:43 PM.

The guardian does not play the question, before it plays the answer. The Guardian now says "the whole picture" as it's tagline, bull.

Furthermore, the guardian says this later on:

I trust nothing they say. I don't even care anymore to waste my time and find the actual full press conference and watch it. Every time I do, all I find is the media is full of it and takes everything out of context. I notice Sessions emphasized the word "ALL" leakers. (P.S. Assange is neither a leaker or hacker).

I trust my gut on this one, this is a ruse to build support for LePen.

from the article:

So they are just going to assassinate Assange? I hardly think that is the Jeff Sessions way. The man is all about law and order.

The sad part is that the libertarian crazies here will create fake news narratives to support their own narrative that Trump supporters were conned.

Trump was OK with torture. I knew that and I disagree with him. If Trump tortures Hillary in jail, I will still disagree with him but that does not mean I have been conned. Same with everything else.

You don't give a $#@! if she is a Trojan horse candidate like Trump who is all for WikiLeaks before he gets elected and the afterwards is okay with taking his head?
    How is Trump a Trojan Horse candidate if he is deep state like you say? The deep state had all the candidates except Rand, they didn't need a Trojan Horse.. neither does France..all of their candidates are deep state except Le Penn.. If Trump is a Trojan Horse, then he is an anti-deep state Trojan Horse, which makes by far the most logical sense.

If the Trump admin is helping Le Penn get elected, then he is doing what he was planning all along, which is to save western civilization.
    Last edited by dannno; 04-22-2017 at 04:13 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Isn't Le Pen another far right Trojan horse Mossad candidate? The propaganda I have seen has pointed her at the Russians. I don't know much about their election but I have a feeling its going to be as chaotic as ours was.

"has her pointed at the Russian." That indeed is kooky propaganda. Le Pen has been a voice of reason regarding Russia. She vows to end sanctions, and to recognize the will of the Crimean people.
    Yes, the EU oligarchical establishment does try to label her as "far right", as they label anyone who won't toe the line for European Union centralized planning and its destruction of local sovereignty.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    How is Trump a Trojan Horse candidate if he is deep state like you say? The deep state had all the candidates except Rand, they didn't need a Trojan Horse..
    See Rand run. Run, Rand, Run!

Rand is not controlled by the Establishment. The Establishment is not happy Rand is running. See the Establishment frown.

The Establishment throws lots of candidates in the race. See all the candidates. Candidates and candidates and candidates!

No one cares about all the Establishment candidates. The voters don't want an Establishment candidate. There are more than twelve Establishment candidates. That's more than a dozen! But they aren't stealing enough votes from Rand.

One day, the Establishment is watching NBC. They see an orange clown. They listen to him yell and blather. Blather, blather, blather!

They ask each other, is this guy Establishment like us? Of course he is! He's rich! He bribes politicians all the time, then brags about it! He invited his friends the Clintons to his latest wedding!

But can we fool people into thinking he's an outsider, they ask? Maybe if he and our media yell at each other a lot. Chloris Leachman and Valerie Harper yelled at each other a lot on the Mary Tyler Moore show, and they were good friends. Tony Randall and Jack Klugman yelled at each other a lot on The Odd Couple, and they were good friends. And lots of people believed they yelled at each other even when the cameras weren't filming them, though it wasn't true.

See fans of the shows come up to Mr. Klugman and Ms. Leachman on the street. See them say, you should be nicer! See the Establishment watching this. See them say, these dumbasses aren't any smarter than primary voters. In fact, they are primary voters!

So they threw the orange clown in the race. He bickered with the reporters. Bicker, Bicker, Bicker. And they showed him bickering with the reporters in the morning. They showed him bickering with the reporters in the afternoon. They showed him bickering with the reporters all night, every night. Bicker, bicker, bicker.

And then the pollsters took a poll. Hey, said the pollsters, the dumbasses are buying it! And no one ever pointed a camera at Rand again. All the cameras were pointed at the orange clown. Bicker, bicker, bicker. Blather, blather, blather.

And the people who didn't want an Establishment candidate voted for the orange man. And the Establishment lived happily ever after.

Do we understand now? Or do I need to get it down to the first grade reading level?

But, of course, that's not the question. The question is, are you going to come up with a fresh line of $#@!? Or are you going to run to a different thread, and continue pretending that this incredibly simple and obvious thing is too adult a concept for you?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-22-2017 at 08:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    See Rand run. Run, Rand, Run!

Rand is not controlled by the Establishment. The Establishment is not happy Rand is running. See the Establishment frown.

The Establishment throws lots of candidates in the race. See all the candidates. Candidates and candidates and candidates!

No one cares about all the Establishment candidates. The voters don't want an Establishment candidate. There are more than twelve Establishment candidates. That's more than a dozen! But they aren't stealing enough votes from Rand.

One day, the Establishment is watching NBC. They see an orange clown. They listen to him yell and blather. Blather, blather, blather!

They ask each other, is this guy Establishment like us? Of course he is! He's rich! He bribes politicians all the time, then brags about it! He invited his friends the Clintons to his latest wedding!

But can we fool people into thinking he's an outsider, they ask? Maybe if he and our media yell at each other a lot. Chloris Leachman and Valerie Harper yelled at each other a lot on the Mary Tyler Moore show, and they were good friends. Tony Randall and Jack Klugman yelled at each other a lot on The Odd Couple, and they were good friends. And lots of people believed they yelled at each other even when the cameras weren't filming them, though it wasn't true.

See fans of the shows come up to Mr. Klugman and Ms. Leachman on the street. See them say, you should be nicer! See the Establishment watching this. See them say, these dumbasses aren't any smarter than primary voters. In fact, they are primary voters!

So they threw the orange clown in the race. He bickered with the reporters. Bicker, Bicker, Bicker. And they showed him bickering with the reporters in the morning. They showed him bickering with the reporters in the afternoon. They showed him bickering with the reporters all night, every night. Bicker, bicker, bicker.

And then the pollsters took a poll. Hey, said the pollsters, the dumbasses are buying it! And no one ever pointed a camera at Rand again. All the cameras were pointed at the orange clown. Bicker, bicker, bicker. Blather, blather, blather.

And the people who didn't want an Establishment candidate voted for the orange man. And the Establishment lived happily ever after.

Do we understand now? Or do I need to get it down to the first grade reading level?

But, of course, that's not the question. The question is, are you going to come up with a fresh line of $#@!? Or are you going to run to a different thread, and continue pretending that this incredibly simple and obvious thing is too adult a concept for you?
    Ya I believed that when Rand was running, I could have written that post myself at the time. After Rand dropped out, over time that whole theory sort of eroded. I mean, there are parts that could be true still, like pushing Trump to beat Rand, but the narrative that Trump is controlled kinda disappears. After Rand dropped out, Trump could have became much more establishment oriented. But he didn't, he ended up discrediting the mainstream media, the establishment's tool of control over the people. Why would they do that after Rand already dropped out? They already have two puppets running against each other, there was no reason why they needed to obliterate their primary tool of control over the people.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"We beat back Ron Paul and Rand Paul,"

oh yeah like they did to Ron Paul huh
    You don't have any credibility nickers. Danno is 100% right about what happened. Trump was and is a lose canon. Trump gave money to whoever would help him. Clinton, Romney, anyone. And Trump did. And Trump won the GOP nomination. And Trump won the Presidency. His trip to the white house redpilled him but he won't sacrifice his family well being for your libertarian wet dreams.
    Last edited by Mordan; 04-22-2017 at 02:16 PM.

Ya I believed that when Rand was running, I could have written that post myself at the time. After Rand dropped out, over time that whole theory sort of eroded. I mean, there are parts that could be true still, like pushing Trump to beat Rand, but the narrative that Trump is controlled kinda disappears. After Rand dropped out, Trump could have became much more establishment oriented. But he didn't, he ended up discrediting the mainstream media, the establishment's tool of control over the people. Why would they do that after Rand already dropped out? They already have two puppets running against each other, there was no reason why they needed to obliterate their primary tool of control over the people.
    You are the best proof that Trump is a great example of controlled opposition. It doesn't matter what kind of anti liberty thing Trump does, you spin an excuse for it. Trump bombs Syria? "Great! It's not a neocon boondoggle." There's absolutely no evidence that if Hillary had become president she would have invaded Syria and created a "neocon boondoggle." She would have most likely bombed Syria....just like Trump. The TSA increases groping after Trump is elected? No real opposition from you. Jeff Sessions threatens Assange and legal marijuana? As long as Trump isn't personally kicking in your door on a drug raid or hasn't personally signed Assange's arrest/death warrant, you're convinced that everything is okay. The "deep state" couldn't have picked a better puppet than George Soros funded, Jeffery pedophile Epstein praising Donald J. Trump. And in order to keep you on team Trump, the "deep state" has to keep "rouging up" Trump on occasion. It's like in the undercover cop movies where the cop has gone into the station to give a report and then says "Okay...you know you have to give me a black eye before I leave so I can maintain my street cred right?"
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    You don't have any credibility nickers. Danno is 100% right about what happened. Trump was and is a lose canon. Trump gave money to whoever would help him. Clinton, Romney, anyone. And Trump did. And Trump won the GOP nomination. And Trump won the Presidency. His trip to the white house redpilled him but he won't sacrifice his family well being for your libertarian wet dreams.
    Mordan answer me this one question then. If Ron Paul legitimately lost then why did Reince Preibus change the rules for the convention?

Mordan answer me this one question then. If Ron Paul legitimately lost then why did Reince Preibus change the rules for the convention?
    To give the illusion of unity. If Ron Paul won he likely would've been able to work on the rules himself with all his delegates.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

You don't get it. Trump was "redpilled" long before the he ran for president. He chose the juicy steak.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

You don't like my dream?

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You don't get it. Trump was "redpilled" long before the he ran for president. He chose the juicy steak.
    The juicy steak is always the right choice.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Installing malware and spreading viruses worldwide, hacking computer systems, and then intentionally leaving markers to falsely blame other countries, spying on citizens through their Samsung televisions and I-Phones (or is the cIa-Phones), interfering in the political process, using their power to pressure elected officials to direct policy and subvert the will of the electorate, interfering in media - all this taking place on a daily basis and together totaling millions of felony crimes.

Yet they have no concern over these crimes. Not lifting a finger to prosecute or stop. Instead they must bring their power to target the truth tellers exposing the crimes and evil.

[... Trump] is doing what he was planning all along, which is to save western civilization.
    At first I was like ...

... but then I was like ...

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The juicy steak is always the right choice.
    Well, not always...

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

If Pompeo is so maniacally disturbed about the leaking of deep state crimes, abuse and violations of the Constitution,
    the best way to stop such leaks is to end the crimes, abuse and violations of the Constitution. Problem solved.

Liberty Blitzkrieg breaks down Pompeo's manic rant against Wikileaks as Psychological Projection:

that the U.S. Justice Department is trying to figure out a way to prosecute the world’s most courageous and effective news publisher, Wikileaks’ Julian Assange, … [is] further evidence of the incredible insecurity and desperation of the American establishment. ...

CIA director Mike Pompeo decided to respond with an unhinged nervous breakdown during a recent speech to the Saudi funded Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS). … Here are a few excerpts ... courtesy of the CIA:

“WikiLeaks walks like a hostile intelligence service and talks like a hostile intelligence service. … it overwhelmingly focuses on the United States, while seeking support from anti-democratic countries and organizations.”

This is what’s called “projection.

“It is time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is – a non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia. … We know this because Assange and his ilk make common cause with dictators today. Yes, they try unsuccessfully to cloak themselves and their actions in the language of liberty and privacy; in reality, however, they champion nothing but their own celebrity. Their currency is clickbait; their moral compass, nonexistent…. Their mission: personal self-aggrandizement through the destruction of Western values. They do not care about the causes and people they claim to represent.

More projection.

“No, Julian Assange and his kind are not the slightest bit interested in improving civil liberties or enhancing personal freedom.”

[More Projection]

[Assange] has created the most powerful and impactful media organization of the 21st century, which is precisely why [NSA/CIA/Deep State] hate his guts. ...

“So we face a crucial question: What can we do about this? What can and should CIA, the United States, and our allies do about the unprecedented challenge posed by these hostile non-state intelligence agencies? … we can no longer allow Assange and his colleagues the latitude to use free speech values against us.It ends now.

The first thing to appreciate from the above excerpts is how uncollected and unhinged Mike Pompeo appears to be, and let’s also not forget that Donald Trump appointed Pompeo of his own volition. … Much of his commentary centers around simple name calling, for instance referring to Assange as a “narcissist,” a “false wizard” and a “demon” in the span of just a few short paragraphs. His seemingly unstable emotional state certainly doesn’t give me a lot faith in the CIA, not that I had much to begin with….

Pompeo’s entire rant is filled with projection. … Psychological Projection … For instance, he accuses Assange of “seeking support from anti-democratic countries and organizations.” I mean, that’s basically the CIA’s mission statement, and its entire history is filled to the brim with “seeking support from anti-democratic countries and organizations.”

Moving along, he states “Assange and his ilk make common cause with dictators today,” and also says about Wikileaks, “they do not care about the causes and people they claim to represent.” Both of these statements summarize U.S. foreign policy to a tee. After all, one of America’s closest foreign allies, Saudi Arabia, is not only one of the world’s most repressive, undemocratic states, it is also one of the leading propagators of radical Islamic terrorism ...

Finally, Pompeo justifies his attack on the First Amendment by pushing a false “us versus them mentality.” … This implies that Assange and Wikileaks represent “the enemy,” while the CIA is somehow some shining white night. Unfortunately for Pompeo, this isn’t how many Americans see the situation.

Prosecutors have struggled with whether the First Amendment precluded the prosecution of Assange, but now believe they have found a way to move forward. … The DOJ apparently spent 7 years trying to figure out how to void the First Amendment, yet it couldn’t jail a single bank executive during that entire time. What does this tell you about where the government’s priorities lie? … It is an imperial agenda to protect and secure the wealth and power of the few against the well being and liberty of the many. The U.S. empire doesn’t work for the people, it works for a small handful of elitists and insiders who have completely gamed a corrupt system for their advantage. The American people are starting to figure this out, partly due to the journalism of Wikileaks, which is why the deep state hates Assange so passionately.

The American empire is becoming increasingly insecure and desperate, which also makes it increasingly dangerous. Empires don’t reform, and as we can see from Trump’s first 100 days …

Real whistleblowers get ignored by the state media, and when they get some attention, it’s mostly to describe them as moronic conspiracy theorists, with too much imagination.
    Whistleblowing is one of the greatest hazards to your health…

Fake whistleblowers get lots of attention from the press and sometimes even become the topic of a glossy movie.

I hope I’m not the only one to see this as a desperate ploy to give Julian Assange the credibility he doesn’t deserve.
    I label this news – fake.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    “No, Julian Assange and his kind are not the slightest bit interested in improving civil liberties or enhancing personal freedom.”
    This is actually true.

“So we face a crucial question: What can we do about this? What can and should CIA, the United States, and our allies do about the unprecedented challenge posed by these hostile non-state intelligence agencies? … we can no longer allow Assange and his colleagues the latitude to use free speech values against us.It ends now.
    I now what "we" can do, accuse him of being a terrible traitor, so all of the "conspiracy theorists" follow him like a flock of sheep.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I hope I’m not the only one to see this as a desperate ploy to give Julian Assange the credibility he doesn’t deserve.
    I label this news – fake.
    No. You probably are the only one that thinks her he's been locked in the embassy for years, sought for imprisonment by Washington, smeared with false charges, all because the NSA/CIA/deep state really like that he is exposing their crimes.

Most people here are of a libertarian bent, at least they used to be. What brings you here?
    "The Patriarch"

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Most people here are of a libertarian bent, at least they used to be. What brings you here?

Actually holding fast to bedrock principles doesn't seem to be as popular around here as it once was. I guess that's another "benefit" we've gotten frommthe Trump phenomenon. Can't you feel the freedom?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

No. You probably are the only one that thinks her he's been locked in the embassy for years, sought for imprisonment by Washington, smeared with false charges, all because the NSA/CIA/deep state really like that he is exposing their crimes.
    Wikileaks hasn't been exposing the crimes by the NSA/CIA.
    Wikileaks is creating a diversion to keep us from finding out what'2 really going on...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

A little Ron Paul Throwback speaking on Wikileaks and Assange in Congress:

"Do the America People deserve know the truth regarding the ongoing wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Yemen?...

Why is the hostility directed at Assange, the publisher, and not at our governments failure to protect classified information? ...

Which has resulted in the greatest number of deaths: lying us into war or Wikileaks revelations or the release of the Pentagon Papers? ...

If Assange can be convicted of a crime for publishing information that he did not steal, what does this say about the future of the first amendment and the independence of the internet? ...

Could it be that the real reason for the near universal attacks on Wikileaks is more about secretly maintaining a seriously flawed foreign policy of empire than it is about national security? ...

Is there not a huge difference between releasing secret information to help the enemy in a time of declared war, which is treason, and the releasing of information to expose our government lies that promote secret wars, death and corruption? ...

Was it not once considered patriotic to stand up to our government when it is wrong?"

And some more wisdom from the good Dr. Paul on Wikileaks:

"In an empire of lies, the truth has become treason. …

These individuals risk it all, not for their own wealth and glory, but to inform us of what is being done to us and in our name. Their releases are both heroic and pro-American. What have we learned from whistle-blowers Edward Snowden and Chelsea Manning or WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and others? …

Our consumer products have been turned into listening devices that the government can turn on and off at will. Those who ruled East Germany could only fantasize about such technology …

Revelations last week that our televisions may actually be watching us? Has the CIA been reading George Orwell’s 1984 as an instruction manual? …

We cannot entrust our life, liberty and happiness to an unelected shadow government that operates in secret and is accountable to no one. …

Whistle-blowers are the truth-seekers, and we must demand the truth. Who does not want to know the truth? Sadly, in an empire of lies, the truth has become treason."

Ron Paul: "In a free society we're supposed to know the truth. In a society where truth becomes treason, then we're in big trouble. And now, people who are revealing the truth are getting into trouble for it. This whole notion that Assange, who's an Australian, that we want to prosecute him for treason. I mean, aren't they jumping to a wild conclusion? This is media, isn't it? I mean, why don't we prosecute The New York Times or anybody that releases this?”

No, they're just not talking to him at all:

They’ve (DOJ) been unwilling to have any discussion at all, despite our repeated requests, that they let us know what Mr Assange’s status is in any pending investigations

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast