Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: President: Fake news media (NYT, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN) is the enemy of the American People

President: Fake news media (NYT, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN) is the enemy of the American People

While it is true that media neocons played a major role in pushing propaganda in support of Iraq war, Libya Benghazi, Syria bloodbaths etc and public has lost faith in fake news media.. but is the President right here?

Donald J. Trump Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump

The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!

• Retweets 14,497
    • Likes 42,734

1:48 PM - 17 Feb 2017
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...08293516632065

And how would media neocons report this tweet since some of them had banned the term "fake news"?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Found one report, they removed the term "Fake News" from the headline LOL

Trump tweets: The media is the 'enemy of the American people'
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...merican-people

Good to know that "Media" and "Fake News Media" are interchangeable terms.

Edited to add:

Term "Fake News" is not worthy of inclusion in any MSM headlines.

Trump Calls the News Media the 'Enemy of the American People'
    New York Times-16 hours ago

The Latest: Trump calls media 'enemy of the American people'
    Washington Post-19 hours ago

Donald Trump calls media 'enemy of the American people'
    International-The Australian-13 hours ago

Trump calls the news media 'the enemy of the American People'
    In-Depth-Chicago Tribune-17 hours ago

Donald Trump just called the media the 'enemy of the American ...
    International-ABC Online-15 hours ago

Only Trump is allowed to make fake news!

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    not really..

i'd say you, and c-pud have that market cornered.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    not really..

i'd say you, and c-pud have that market cornered.
    that's what they all say at first
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Trump is just lashing out at people who don't kiss his ass.
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    He forgot to add FOX News

Media don't work for the Repubs or the Democrats or the American people. They work for the GLOBALISTS who own them and use BOTH parties to push their agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Media don't work for the Repubs or the Democrats or the American people. They work for the GLOBALISTS who own them and use BOTH parties to push their agenda.
    Two wings of the same bird. And it is a VERY big bird and $#@!s all over your windshields constantly!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Our central bank is not privately owned.

This video seems appropriate...

https://vimeo.com/24460639

How did he skip over MSNBC, FOX, and the Washington (Com)Post?

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    Trump is just lashing out at people who don't kiss his ass.
    Did the intelligence community "kiss Obama's ass?"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He said NBCNews... he's probably fine with NBC as a whole since he'll get apprentice royalty checks.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    You don't like Trump. I don't like Trump. Everybody here knows that. But do you honestly disagree with the premise that the MSM is fake and is undermining our republic? Can any Ron Paul supporter deny that after what the media did to him and us in 2008 a 2012?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Los Angeles, CA

Listening to the Major US Media, is designed for simpletons who listen and walk as zombies. All these fairy tales from liberal media make me puke.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You don't like Trump. I don't like Trump. Everybody here knows that. But do you honestly disagree with the premise that the MSM is fake and is undermining our republic? Can any Ron Paul supporter deny that after what the media did to him and us in 2008 a 2012?
    ^This

If the Ron Paul Revolution taught us anything, it was that the MSM is used as a force multiplier and propaganda mouthpiece for the money masters. Operation Mockingbird never stopped.

Los Angeles, CA

\

The real images of the naďve Americans who trust in the Major US Media. The noodles hanged on their ears which mean the Liberals dupe them as the last jerks.

Ah, the shills forgot in THIS forum how the media actually lied, attacked, and even blacklisted all discussion of Ron Paul during his presidential campaign
    AND WE HERE ALL KNOW THE MEDIA ARE LYING SACKS OF $H!T THAT ARE THERE TO ATTACK AND DISMANTLE REFORM CAMPAIGNS.

You @$$h0les are bad at your job.
    Last edited by Athan; 02-18-2017 at 11:50 AM.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    He forgot to add FOX News
    Yep. Can't forget Faux news.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    Ah, the shills forgot in THIS forum how the media actually lied, attacked, and even blacklisted all discussion of Ron Paul during his presidential campaign
    AND WE HERE ALL KNOW THE MEDIA ARE LYING SACKS OF $H!T THAT ARE THERE TO ATTACK AND DISMANTLE REFORM CAMPAIGNS.

You @$$h0les are bad at your job.
    What "job" are you referring to? You are getting paid?

I agree there are certain fellow members who seem to have forgotten how the media treated Ron Paul, because they try to claim the media treated Trump the same way. But instead of ignoring him like they did Ron Paul, they elected him while getting record high ratings.

What "job" are you referring to? You are getting paid?
    And now your reading comprehension took a nose dive after you got busted shilling.

Globalist shill media is Public Enemy number one. Id say Trump is wrong on his assessment ,they are the enemy of the entire planet. Time to black them out.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Poor Don. Even guests know the truth.

USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Lets not forget it was CNN that destroyed and tried to destroy Ron Paul's image with that fake letter. Lets be honest i am loving how his destroying CNN here. CNN and MSM getting the taste of their own medicine.

Talk about the kettle calling pot black. 90% of the sh*t that comes out of his mouth is fake news and then you go to his favorite internet newsite infowhores and 99% of the sh*t is fake news too. My problem is not that the MSM he mentioned are not fake news but the fact that he has no credibility to point fingers when he and the media he likes(infowhores, fox news) are just as fake as the CNNs of this world.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast