Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 83-year-old grandma loves using Tinder to find younger men for casual sex

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Yeah, a long time ago during Desert Storm, a soldier's wife sent him a video blowing a guy and then she spits the cum at the camera and says, "honey, I think it is time for a divorce."

He spent a lot of time with the Chaplain in counseling after that...
    That guy should have spent a lot of time making copies and sent them to his x's parents, friends, future boyfriends, etc.
    Last edited by RJB; 09-06-2019 at 11:22 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That guy should have made copies and sent them to his x-es parents, friends, future boyfriends, etc.
    I should have made copies...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, a long time ago during Desert Storm, a soldier's wife sent him a video blowing a guy and then she spits the cum at the camera and says, "honey, I think it is time for a divorce."

Back in 1991? VHS or Betamax?
    Last edited by timosman; 09-06-2019 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Back in 1991? VHS?
    Yep.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Not a good sign for younger women. Why would younger men be interested in a 83 year old? It can't be that she's so good, so it must mean they are so bad.
    I think it means too many younger women are drugged up on prescriptions and not having sex.

The ones who are, have too many partners, with a small number of dudes who are not the committed type.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Wow, that's hardcore. I just casually ask for my divorce out of the blue. I never thought to make a divorce video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Wow, that's hardcore. I just casually ask for my divorce out of the blue. I never thought to make a divorce video.
    Maybe Danke is trying to tell you something with this story about things that didn't happen.

This message is hidden because timosman is on your ignore list.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    This is good news. It means there may yet be some hope for me -- if I can figure out what Tinder is. I'm 66 and in my 20th year as an incel.
    It is an app for iPhone or Android devices that connects to your facebook account to get information, but does not return any information to facebook (so your facebook friends won't know you are on tinder unless they are on tinder as well, and have your gender/age within their age range and gender settings).

Pro tip: If you are ok with lying about your age on facebook (and having all your friends and family see you doing it), then you can lie about your age on tinder. Or you could create a fake facebook account, but they might not let you signup for tinder with a brand new facebook account with no friends, etc..
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It is an app for iPhone or Android devices that connects to your facebook account to get information, but does not return any information to facebook (so your facebook friends won't know you are on tinder unless they are on tinder as well, and have your gender/age within their age range and gender settings).

Pro tip: If you are ok with lying about your age on facebook (and having all your friends and family see you doing it), then you can lie about your age on tinder. Or you could create a fake facebook account, but they might not let you signup for tinder with a brand new facebook account with no friends, etc..
    Well I guess that leaves me out, because I don't have or use a mobile phone -- never have and never will.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well I guess that leaves me out, because I don't have or use a mobile phone -- never have and never will.
    I think it works with a tablet too, you just have to be on wifi.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I think it works with a tablet too, you just have to be on wifi.
    I don't have a tablet. I use ethernet on a laptop. Since I am avoiding cell phones due to the microwave radiation, I do not use wifi either, for the same reason. (Also do not have a microwave oven -- never have, never will -- or a cordless land line phone.)

I don't have a tablet. I use ethernet on a laptop. Since I am avoiding cell phones due to the microwave radiation, I do not use wifi either, for the same reason. (Also do not have a microwave oven -- never have, never will -- or a cordless land line phone.)
    Try using an emulator:

Apple - https://techonation.com/best-ios-emu...-run-ios-apps/
    Google - https://beebom.com/best-android-emulators-windows/

hlo , ios is best os and millions of people use this os this is far better then android if you looking for ios emulator for pc then check our my site article

hlo such a great share thanks for sharing if you looking for android emulator then you can download these emulators from my site https://www.apktoload.com/

checkout my site

delete if not allowed this type comments , ronpaulforum is really amazing site stay blessed

Quote Originally Posted by jojoi View Post
    hlo such a great share thanks for sharing if you looking for android emulator then you can download these emulators from my site https://www.apktoload.com/

checkout my site

delete if not allowed this type comments , ronpaulforum is really amazing site stay blessed
    +rep

Welcome to the site. Great first 2 posts.

Sweet bump.

I hope all the young men that had sex with this old lady better kept it to themselves and didn't tell anybody.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    Exactly my face when someone that wants to date starts talking about politics/or tries to cutely explain they're a feminist. "NEXT!"
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Tinder works on laptops as well. Just go to Tinder.com. Not....not that I've actually BEEN on Tinder.....
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    But if you yell out MAGA right before the money shot and hold on... what a ride!
    If you did this to a chick that was anti-Trump, I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up going to the police and make a rape claim.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

You know, it is funny until you find out it's your boyfriend who she's texting to
    Be aware of the lady that is READY TO STEAL you spouse's heart, answer her first lol
    there are quite a lot of useful articles on that matter at https://cheatercheckers.com — for those who are willing to be sure their relationships are ok

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12