Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Merge] Trump Threatens Freedom Caucus - Amash & Massie respond

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

[Merge] Trump Threatens Freedom Caucus - Amash & Massie respond

This interesting article on The Hill highlights just how few conservatives we can depend on in D.C.

Freedom Caucus member fires back: The swamp drained Trump
    House Freedom Caucus member Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.) fired back Thursday at President Trump's threat to "fight" conservative members in 2018, turning the Trump’s campaign slogan around on him.

"It didn't take long for the swamp to drain [Trump]. No shame, Mr. President. Almost everyone succumbs to the D.C. Establishment," Amash tweeted...
    http://thehill.com/homenews/house/32...-drained-trump

-----

[Mod edit - Tweets added]

https://twitter.com/justinamash/stat...48570081005568

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...48896708108290
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 03-30-2017 at 10:59 AM.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    This interesting article on The Hill highlights just how few conservatives we can depend on in D.C.

Freedom Caucus member fires back: The swamp drained Trump
    House Freedom Caucus member Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.) fired back Thursday at President Trump's threat to "fight" conservative members in 2018, turning the Trump’s campaign slogan around on him.

"It didn't take long for the swamp to drain [Trump]. No shame, Mr. President. Almost everyone succumbs to the D.C. Establishment," Amash tweeted...
    http://thehill.com/homenews/house/32...-drained-trump
    LOL. Trump tried to threaten them and they trumped Trump.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    It would be great if the members for the Freedom Caucus would provide a free market solution plan that was very simple and that voters could get behind. Sell a better solution to the public.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    It would be great if the members for the Freedom Caucus would provide a free market solution plan that was very simple and that voters could get behind. Sell a better solution to the public.
    You mean like Rand Paul's plan?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You mean like Rand Paul's plan?
    seriously. they already endorsed it.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/847465164743909377
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Trump Threatens Freedom Caucus - Sees them as enemies like Democrats

President Trump on Thursday struck back at the House caucus that sunk his ObamaCare replacement bill, threatening their legislative careers if the staunchly conservative members refuse to get on board with the new president’s agenda.

“The Freedom Caucus will hurt the entire Republican agenda if they don’t get on the team, & fast. We must fight them, & Dems, in 2018!” Trump tweeted.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ight-them.html
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/847471729261686784
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump is making a fatal mistake. He won't have any supporters if he keeps this up.

Trump's idea of draining the swamp was to open the sewers of NY into Washington DC.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

But Danno said this was all a front! That this was really 'chess' and he just had to 'pretend' to be a RINO to oust Paul Ryan... Danno said he doesn't BELIEVE in these tweets, Created4!

Be more like Danno.

*This public service announcement is being brought to by the Stephan Molyneux Podcast
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

so, how many freedom caucus members are there, and how many constituents voted for these guys in total?

Trump is making a fatal mistake. He won't have any supporters if he keeps this up.
    Sure didn't take long for Trump to transform himself into the biggest Cuck in the land.

Here's a chair for anyone who needs to explain the many dimensions of Trump's comment:

Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If only that were true.

You guys obviously don't see what Trump is doing here [snark].... Trump secretly SUPPORTS the Tea Party and the Freedom Caucus... you'll see.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

C'mon really?! Trump's twitter is fake news. Get on board the train, ya cuck.

Choose a side, Trump vs Freedom Caucus

Trump says we need to fight the Freedom Caucus (Justin Amash etc) Will you even MAGA?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Trump Calls House Freedom Caucus ‘Friends,’ Predicts ‘What’s Going to Come … Is a Better Bill’

Melissa Quinn / @MelissaQuinn97 / March 24, 2017 /
    http://dailysignal.com/2017/03/24/tr...vote-for-them/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Trump says we need to fight the Freedom Caucus (Justin Amash etc) Will you even MAGA?
    WTH Mods? I was making the poll what's you problem, why'd you merge this?
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

WTH Mods? I was making the poll what's you problem, why'd you merge this?
    Because we don't need a million threads about Donald Trump being the enemy of the Freedom Caucus when we just heard him say they were friends the other day. Rand Paul says they are friends. I trust Rand. Donald Trump does what Donald Trump does. Actions speak louder than words.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Because we don't need a million threads about Donald Trump being the enemy of the Freedom Caucus when we just heard him say they were friends the other day. Rand Paul says they are friends. I trust Rand. Donald Trump does what Donald Trump does. Actions speak louder than words.
    Trump just said we need to fight the Democrats and Justin Amash. That's not words, that's an action. Pick a side Dannno.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I love these guys! They are some of the only respectable politicians I know of. (I voted for one here as well, although he's only been a politician for a few months. Used to be a criminal defense lawyer, a pain in the ass for the system.)
    "I am a bird"

No, $#@!. My post was completely cut.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    No, $#@!. My post was completely cut.
    Mod just + repped me that he was just merging threads about same stuff. mine didn't have poll in the title. I'll make another one and you can reply. Its all cool
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Trump just said we need to fight the Democrats and Justin Amash. That's not words, that's an action. Pick a side Dannno.
    Lol, no sorry but "said" is words not action.

Last week Trump said they were his friends, and Rand agreed with him and I trust Rand.

Lol, no sorry but "said" is words not action.
    If Trump endorsed Amash would that be an action or talk. He just told Pepe to kick his ass.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

If Trump endorsed Amash would that be an action or talk. He just told Pepe to kick his ass.
    Words. Not even words. Tweets. Come on dude, seriously? This wasn't an executive order, it was a friggin tweet.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast