Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING. Lunatic McMaster Trying To Persuade Trump To Sign off on 150K Troop Campaign!

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Ok Trump supporter, who the hell appointed him? Care to answer that? It is always someone else, isn't it?
    Trump is too dumb to make any decisions on his own.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Trump is too dumb to make any decisions on his own.
    What? What, what? I read dozens of times how trump had a massive IQ when trump was running against Rand.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Don't know much about HRM but he is liked by Israeli military experts, so he's got to be a good choice for US and Israel:

February 21, 2017 4:25 pm

Israeli Military Expert on Newly Appointed US National Security Adviser McMaster: ‘The Right Man in the Right Place’ for America, Jewish State

Ruthie Blum

Dr. Eitan Shamir — a senior research associate at the Begin Sadat Center for Strategic Studies at Bar-Ilan University — said that nobody could be “better suited for the job.”
    Shamir recounted being contacted some 10 years ago by McMaster, who had read and liked his book, Transforming Command: The Pursuit of Mission Command in the US, UK and Israeli Armies.

“He is a very warm person,” Shamir said. “The first time we met in person, he embraced me. Since then, we have remained in touch, visiting one another in Israel and the US, and exchanging emails.”
    This warmth, Shamir added, extends to McMaster’s feelings about the Jewish state. “He was in the country many times; he has many Israeli friends, and I remember an event at which he called Israel an ally which fights with the US, just as Canada, Britain and Australia do,” Shamir said. However, he added he was not sure what the new US national security adviser’s positions were on specific internal Israeli issues.

As to how McMaster will deal with President Donald Trump’s goal of “wiping ISIS off the earth,” Shamir assessed that his friend would not recommend placing American boots on the ground in Islamic State territory. “I’m sure he has spoken about this with Trump,” Shamir said. “Of course, it’s the million-dollar question.”

https://www.algemeiner.com/2017/02/2...-jewish-state/

We'll be lucky to survive this, unless King Theoden wakes up.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/26...iel-greenfield

MCMASTER TRIED TO BRING IN CIA OFFICIAL WHO LIED ABOUT BENGHAZI "PROTEST"

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/26...iel-greenfield
    Wait, I thought he was the God Emporer? He's been demoted to only a kingship now? And a cucked kingship at that. My, oh, my. Whoever would have seen it coming?

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

start the draft again , men and women , with no chicken/hawk deferments like cheney who said after 5 deferments - i had better things to do , limbaugh had boils on his a$$ , ted nugent who did not take a bath for a month and used his pants for a toilet for a week to avoid the draft , i could list a 100 more .

then we would see how fast they want to start wars and get american youth killed for nothing .

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Why would he listen to them? He has said he knows more about ISIS than the generals. A real alpha president would be barking orders at them right now and making sure they follow.
    I know you are being facetious, but I really wish Trump behaved in this manner. A lot of these generals are just stooges for the war party. McMaster is clearly a Neocon viper.

Quote Originally Posted by NewRightLibertarian View Post
    I know you are being facetious, but I really wish Trump behaved in this manner. A lot of these generals are just stooges for the war party. McMaster is clearly a Neocon viper.
    Correction. Trump is a stooge for the war party of big government. Trump is a neocon viper. Own this globalist cuck you guys promoted and voted for.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Trump is a cuck!

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    Correction. Trump is a stooge for the war party of big government. Trump is a neocon viper. Own this globalist cuck you guys promoted and voted for.
    you guys promoted....

Unless there is a false-flag upon the American public such as the magnitude of 9/11 I do not see the public supporting this intervention in Syria. Very few I know support it. The few neo-cons I know changed their way of thinking after I explained Rand response asking for proof (as always they thought we had definitive intel because...M$M).
    Bombing them is one thing, 150k boots on the ground is quite another.

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

quite bizarre.

I've posted this before, but it's especially good after Tillerson's comments.

Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

The bastard won't stop gloating. He has to rub it in.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

McMaster allegedly threatened to beat up Bannnon. He hates his guts and went on a verbal tirade that others could hear in the adjacent hallway. Video to follow when it's uploaded.

McMaster allegedly threatened to beat up Bannnon. He hates his guts and went on a verbal tirade that others could hear in the adjacent hallway. Video to follow when it's uploaded.
    Get over it! Your lunatic President appointed them all! If trump doesn't have the brains to make his own judgments it is no surprise because he didn't give a $#@! about educated himself about ANY of this and ridiculed people that did. Bannon was so stupid he pushed an executive order that clearly was a blatant violation of the constitution.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Sounds like it has gotten completely out of hand and things are going down completely opposite of what President Donald ran on:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Sounds like it has gotten completely out of hand and things are going down completely opposite of what President Donald ran on:

ive heard from some unreliable sources that it's not his fault, he was cucked by his daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    ive heard from some unreliable sources that it's not his fault, he was cucked by his daughter.
    He is a special snowflake. I think I asked in the past - is there a brain between these ears?

This is what MAGA means.

This is what you voted for if you voted for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    This is what MAGA means.

This is what you voted for if you voted for Trump.
    Dude, nobody wants to listen to this. You are putting people off. Do you realize you can win more with a carrot than with a stick?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Dude, nobody wants to listen to this. You are putting people off. Do you realize you can win more with a carrot than with a stick?
    Let me tell you where you can stick your carrot.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Let me tell you where you can stick your carrot.
    I am going to start to think you are being subversive to the liberty movement. I am sure you must be the life of the party if you ever show up.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Get over it! Your lunatic President appointed them all! If trump doesn't have the brains to make his own judgments it is no surprise because he didn't give a $#@! about educated himself about ANY of this and ridiculed people that did. Bannon was so stupid he pushed an executive order that clearly was a blatant violation of the constitution.
    You need to read more.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02...foundly-wrong/

“This is an intellectually dishonest piece of work that the 9th Circuit has produced tonight because it essentially consists of substituting the judgment of three judges for the president of the United States,” Napolitano said. “When the Constitution unambiguously gives this area of jurisdiction — foreign policy — exclusively to the president.”

“That is why this is so profoundly wrong,” he added.

Napolitano was likely referring to Article II of the Constitution, which grants the president the exclusive power to engage in negotiations with other countries and appoint ambassadors, subject to the consent of the Senate. Baker Spring, a national security policy research fellow at the Heritage Foundation, said the Constitution “makes it clear that the President — not the House, or even the Senate — must take the lead in the making of American foreign policy.”
    And for those who are blind.

how new is that?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

You need to read more.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02...foundly-wrong/

And for those who are blind.

I read the order. All I needed to read. Blatant violation of the first amendment added to Trumps statements throughout the campaign. made it perfectly clear it was a religious based exclusion.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast