Page 1673 of 2375 FirstFirst ... 6731173157316231663167116721673167416751683172317732173 ... LastLast
Results 50,161 to 50,190 of 71238

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    1868: 14th Amendment "US Citizen" created, in anticipation of the 1871 Act which formed the corporation "UNITED STATES" based geographically solely within the borders of Washington DC
    Last edited by devil21; 02-21-2022 at 01:56 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Well. $#@!ing. Said.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

for those with a terminal, you can curl https://0x0.st/oKN4.ans
    >_<

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I'm really tired of the stupidity behind this one.
    PAY ATTENTION
    The $#@!ing desk provides some cover, enough to save some lives, in the event of structural damage to buildings. Far more buildings are damaged from a nuke than incinerated just beneath it.
    THANK YOU

Now back to hopefully less stupid amusement...
    >_<

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    It's just a meme. Get the bug out of your ass and lighten the $#@! up.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-22-2022 at 02:21 AM.

'It's just a meme'. Yes - but there are good ones and $#@! ones.

$#@! ones are wrong, which is why we all know 'the left can't meme'.

Don't be like a leftist.
    >_<

'It's just a meme'. Yes - but there are good ones and $#@! ones.

$#@! ones are wrong, which is why we all know 'the left can't meme'.

Don't be like a leftist.
    Sorry, but since you didn't put this in all-caps and/or use a large font, I don't really see any reason to take it seriously.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm really tired of the stupidity behind this one.
    PAY ATTENTION
    The $#@!ing desk provides some cover, enough to save some lives, in the event of structural damage to buildings. Far more buildings are damaged from a nuke than incinerated just beneath it.
    THANK YOU

Now back to hopefully less stupid amusement...
    Brick-n-mortar and.............desks.............don't do much to slow radiation.

Which at the time was the fear being peddled.

But it's okay to be upset.

[edit for a pic]

Last edited by tod evans; 02-22-2022 at 06:09 AM.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge