Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soldier says she willl shoot Americans who don't obey

I dunno, seems human behavior in these kind of scenarios was studied years ago with the Milgram experiment. People had no problem turning the dial despite knowing it was wrong because it was “their job”.
    I see this female soldier doing the same thing. Even if she didn’t want too she’s “conditioned” and will pull that trigger. (Her hesitation might be your only chance to survive).
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    I'm so tired of seeing people with a pog MOS, AFSC, OR Rating talking like they are some kind of bad ass. Go back to the orderly room and make copies or go outside and pick up cigarette butts. That is why I keep my mouth shut I had a non combat AFSC. At no point did I or anyone around me do anything to "protect freedom."
    Ya , somebody has to pick up the butts and take out the trash .LOL
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I don't see how you conclude that.

If you posit some hypothetical, and then I suppose your hypothetical for the sake of argument in order to say what would logically follow from that hypothetical, then my saying that wouldn't be saying that I support that happening, only that it's a conclusion that would follow from your hypothetical.
    The soldier's rebuttal is predicated upon her doing a thing (whether "hypothetically" or otherwise).

Either she would do that thing or she would not. If she would do it, then there you go.

But if she would not do it, then ipso facto her conclusion does not follow from the hypothetical.

She does not get to have it both ways.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-27-2021 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "[My weapon is] pointed at you. If you do not get in your house when I tell you to, you become the enemy."

("They want you dead but will settle for your submission." -- Michael Malice)

https://twitter.com/TWines4congress/...15146953433088

https://twitter.com/vogler79/status/1431125470167379971
    my new bitch
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    my new bitch
    LOL , I bet she has a girlfriend already.
    Do something Danke

Yes, it is - which is exactly why I included a tweet linking to that article in the OP. But thanks for playing.
    ok, i don't usually click on twitter links.

but, isn't context relevant ? she was antagonised.

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    I dunno, seems human behavior in these kind of scenarios was studied years ago with the Milgram experiment. People had no problem turning the dial despite knowing it was wrong because it was “their job”.
    I see this female soldier doing the same thing. Even if she didn’t want too she’s “conditioned” and will pull that trigger. (Her hesitation might be your only chance to survive).
    This^

Milgram ftw(?)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    but, isn't context relevant ?
    Yes, it is - which is exactly why I included a tweet linking to that article in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    she was antagonised.
    Why? Because some rando idiot on the Internet said something she didn't like or disagreed with?

Maybe. So what? I'm sure she'll feel antagonized if she ever shoots Americans enemies for not staying in their houses when they're told, too ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-27-2021 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Yep… until they approach the wrong person/group. There’s some bat-crazy sane folks still left around…
    Yes, looks like an invitation to return fire.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She didn't say she would be "shooting at the people shooting."

She said she would be shooting the people who don't get into their houses when she tells them to.

This is not someone who's going to consider Constitutionality or justice or any of the other niceties soldiers are ostensibly supposed to account for when deciding whether or not to follow the orders they've been given. This is someone who, for the sake of "dunking" on some idiot (which is why I included the second tweet in the OP in order to provide full context), is admitting that she is simply going to shoot whomever she is ordered to shoot, for whatever reason - including those who are merely not in their houses.
    That's exactly how I took it as well.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

That's very frightening. I soiled myself after watching that.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    That's very frightening. I soiled myself after watching that.

Brave brave Sir Robin...when danger reared it's ugly head, he bravely turned around and fled.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ept-afghan-war

in related news...

"I Demand Accountability": Marine Commander Fired For Viral Video Ripping 'Inept' Afghan War Decisions
    Tyler Durden's Photo
    BY TYLER DURDEN
    FRIDAY, AUG 27, 2021 - 08:00 PM
    Though there are abundant examples of retired and former military officers publicly demanding accountability of the Biden administration over how the horribly bungled and now utterly tragic Afghan draw down and evacuation is going, it's incredibly rare and almost unheard of to see an active duty officer voice criticisms directed at top Pentagon brass on a public level.

But one high ranking Marine officer has done just that in a now viral video. Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller until Friday was a sitting Marine infantry battalion commander in good standing, but late in the day it's been confirmed he was promptly relieved of his command over his statements. "I am willing to throw it all away to say to my senior leaders, 'I demand accountability,'" the Lieutenant colonel said in the Facebook video which already racked up millions of views across various platforms.

"I have been fighting for 17 years. I am willing to throw it all away to say to my senior leaders, I demand accountability." - Marine Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller on the failures in Afghanistan that led to American servicemen dying. pic.twitter.com/JPH3nTctrG

— David Hookstead (@dhookstead) August 27, 2021
    Following the horrific deaths of 13 American soldiers and over 160 Afghans during yesterday's suicide attack on Kabul airport, Scheller shredded the "ineptitude" of the military's top leadership, even questioning whether the entirety of the botched withdrawal and evacuation effort means Americans have "died in vain" over the course of the whole two-decade long war.

His focus in the scathing critique was to question whether top brass stood up to the Biden administration, even while knowing that the administration's decision-making would lead to chaos, disaster, and possible deaths - as is tragically playing out now...

"I’m not saying we’ve got to be in Afghanistan forever, but I am saying: Did any of you throw your rank on the table and say 'hey, it’s a bad idea to evacuate Bagram Airfield, a strategic airbase, before we evacuate everyone,'" he said.

"Did anyone do that? And when you didn’t think to do that, did anyone raise their hand and say 'we completely messed this up.'" Scheller questioned further. What makes the short video unprecedented and raw is also that he's in uniform, sitting in what appears to be his base office (such 'political speech' in open contradiction of the chain of command while in uniform violates DoD policies). The long-serving officer of 17 years knows this, as he later acknowledged in a short follow-up message. "Did any of you throw your rank on the table..." - and question? ...Sheller himself does just that, and is now paying the price for it.

Politico and others later in the day Friday confirmed that not only was Scheller quickly relieved of command within 24 hours, but that action is being taken which will lead to discharge from the service altogether, likely pending UCMJ proceedings.

Marine Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller, who posted a viral video demanding accountability from military leaders over Afghanistan, has been relieved of his duties and will leave the Marine Corps, the service confirms.

— Paul McLeary (@paulmcleary) August 27, 2021
    "I’ve been in the Marine infantry for 17 years. I started my tour with Victor 1-8, that’s the current unit that’s doing perimeter security, dealing with the mess that’s going on there," Scheller explained in the video.

It's being widely reported that until being relieved on Friday, he was commander of the School of Infantry East (SOI-EAST) at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.

seriously f uc k these "people"
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Her name is right there on her uniform..... Bronson.

edit: SSGT Cindy Bronson’s military occupation code is 88M or Army Motor Transport Operator
    Last edited by Mach; 08-27-2021 at 09:52 PM.
    FJB

New video of her pulling the old switcheroo.

https://rumble.com/vlrb5r-woke-staff...ction-act.html
    FJB

Jefferson warned of standing armies. Why? Because the money printer and legalese writers, along with their compliant media (aka the British banking powers based in the City of London and their lackeys) could subvert a standing army over the years. Hence the call for militias NOT MILITARY in 2A. That subversion has happened and is evidenced by the gold-fringed WAR FLAG they now brazenly display everywhere, from the courthouse to the military flag patches on the sleeve of mil and cops, to the flags which are displayed behind every Presidential appearance directed toward the general population (fringed flags which also disappear when Pres meets with a foreign delegation...funny that) and Congressional meetings. The military brass does not work for Americans and has not for a long time. Rank-and-file mil is a large group of brainwashed mercenaries doing the bidding of banking powers.

Last edited by devil21; 08-27-2021 at 11:35 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think some conservatives are finally coming to the realization that these people are NOT on our side. 2020 was that [too late] wake up call for many of them.
    The police and military will just be "doing their jobs" and will be good automatons that they have been trained to be.

Secession folks... It has to happen quickly and peacefully if possible.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

I don't doubt for a second that this woman would shoot at Americans.

A woman with children in her vehicle was trying to flee BLM/Antifa rioters a while back. The Police had a line formed, but did not help her. When she knocked over a couple of protesters, a female cop pulled out her gun and fired at the vehicle.

Deputy in SJ Opens Fire During George Floyd Protest

A Santa Clara County Sheriff’s deputy opened fire on a civilian vehicle in San Jose Friday evening after the driver failed to obey orders.
    https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...otest/2299651/
    "Failed to obey orders." Wonder how many orders she heard in her vehicle while driving with protesters attacking her car?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    This^

Milgram ftw(?)
    The Milgram experiment(s) on obedience to authority figures was a series of social psychology experiments conducted by Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram. They measured the willingness of study participants, men from a diverse range of occupations with varying levels of education, to obey an authority figure who instructed them to perform acts conflicting with their personal conscience. Participants were led to believe that they were assisting an unrelated experiment, in which they had to administer electric shocks to a "learner". These fake electric shocks gradually increased to levels that would have been fatal had they been real.[2]

The experimenter (E) orders the teacher (T), the subject of the experiment, to give what the teacher (T) believes are painful electric shocks to a learner (L), who is actually an actor and confederate. The subject is led to believe that for each wrong answer, the learner was receiving actual electric shocks, though in reality there were no such punishments. Being separated from the subject, the confederate set up a tape recorder integrated with the electro-shock generator, which played pre-recorded sounds for each shock level.[1]
    The experiment found, unexpectedly, that a very high proportion of subjects would fully obey the instructions, albeit reluctantly.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I don't doubt for a second that this woman would shoot at Americans.
    I do. I think this one along with most of the other woke millenials in the military when faced with armed opposition inside the US, would drop their weapons and desert.

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    The Milgram experiment(s) on obedience to authority figures was a series of social psychology experiments...
    Yup, I know. Hence the "this^" -- the question mark was on the ftw comment. Your observation of the Milgram connection was certainly accurate (maybe worthy of a "win"?), but could ftw be interpreted as "applying the milgram principle is a win." I slapped the question mark on there because of that ambiguity. I, of course, meant ftw on your observation, not the principle.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I do. I think this one along with most of the other woke millenials in the military when faced with armed opposition inside the US, would drop their weapons and desert.
    But she's not talking about armed opposition. She's saying she would murder an unarmed American for not following her "order" to get inside their home. As Brian said, he doesn't doubt she would kill an American in such a circumstance. Neither do i. And we have the Kent State Massacre to prove that active military and National Guard will murder unarmed, non-threatening American citizens on American soil, who pose no threat to them, if ordered to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by charrob View Post
    But she's not talking about armed opposition. She's saying she would murder an unarmed American for not following her "order" to get inside their home. As Brian said, he doesn't doubt she would kill an American in such a circumstance. Neither do i. And we have the Kent State Massacre to prove that active military and National Guard will murder unarmed, non-threatening American citizens on American soil, who pose no threat to them, if ordered to do so.
    She isn't going to be on the street in the US armed and about to shoot a citizen unless the whole country falls apart. If/when that happens all of these young woke national guard troops will fold like the Afghan army and run.

https://twitter.com/Not_the_Bee/stat...94024797302787

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12