Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To those here who wanted the Feds to intervene in the election.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    You're all wrong. It was the Venezuelans who orchestrated this entire thing
    More likely it was the Elbonians.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The states didn't follow the Constitution.. there was no need for the Federal Govt. to get into the nitty gritty of all the election fraud, that was something the courts should have done, but did not.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You're all wrong. It was the Venezuelans who orchestrated this entire thing
    Zombie Hugo Chavez ordered the fraud
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Zombie Hugo Chavez ordered the fraud
    Two decades ago, 3 engineers, led by Antonio Mugica, founded the new election technology firm Smartmatic in Venezuela.
    After the 2000 US election, which made George W. Bush US president, they incorporated in Delaware (in 2000) with funds from Jorge Massa Dustou.
    Dustou was married to none other than the sister of media mogul billionaire Gustavo Cisneros.

I’ve previously posted about the Cisneros links to Rockefeller and Bush, and their close association to both Hugo Chavez and his successor Nicolas Maduro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    Gustavo Cisneros was also a fishing friend of George H.W. Bush and is close to George W. Bush.
    See Gustavo Cisneros, George H.W. Bush with their wives.
    As the Venezuelan media are blatantly supporting president Nicolas Maduro; it must be obvious that he is supported by media mogul Cisneros.
    See Maduro and Cisneros together…

Voting-machine-glitch
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Two decades ago, 3 engineers, led by Antonio Mugica, founded the new election technology firm Smartmatic in Venezuela.
    Cool. What involvement do you think Smartmatic had in the 2020 election?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Why are you acting like you're preaching to the choir?

Read his posts again. Accusing people of being trolls and having gall? Check. Blathering about one party rule, as if we haven't had it for decades? Check. Advocating for more federal control, thus giving cover to the very people who are pushing this deplorable new federal bill? Check. A complete failure to address valid questions, or even to treat the people who ask them as human beings? Check. Trying to distract from that fact by stirring $#@!? Check.

If there's a problem with the way my state is counting my vote, the last thing I want is to force the people of my state to outvote New York City in order to fix it. The very concept is stupid. We'll identify the problem and fix it. Having the entire population of California impose rules on us could not possibly help us do that.

To suggest otherwise is "a complete failure to comprehend what is happening."
    You are implicitly assuming that this is "business-as-usual" -- it's not. Suppose we are under an active foreign military occupation -- the "states versus Feds" calculus is irrelevant. Both states and Feds are captured by the foreign occupying power, in that case. I would suggest that it's not impossible that this is already the case. You just didn't get the memo...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    You are implicitly assuming that this is "business-as-usual" -- it's not. Suppose we are under an active foreign military occupation -- the "states versus Feds" calculus is irrelevant. Both states and Feds are captured by the foreign occupying power, in that case. I would suggest that it's not impossible that this is already the case. You just didn't get the memo...
    Given that the state and federal government serve somebody else's interests, what difference does it make if that somebody else lives within the nation's borders or outside them?

The very nature of the institution of the state is to be an occupying power. All states are that. That's what makes them states. Adding the word "foreign" to that is redundant.

Foreign backed, barely. It wasn't China, who rigged the election.

It was the Democrats. China had basically nothing to do with it.
    Wrong, China was behind the whole thing and so were other foreign countries.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    He got the memo to help defend the occupation.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Wrong, China was behind the whole thing and so were other foreign countries.
    China didn't tell Shaniqua & LaToya to systematically kick out Republican observers for "adjusting their mask"
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    China didn't tell Shaniqua & LaToya to systematically kick out Republican observers for "adjusting their mask"
    You want to bet?
    China cooked up the whole flu mania to facilitate all of that.
    It was all part of the plan.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You want to bet?
    China cooked up the whole flu mania to facilitate all of that.
    It was all part of the plan.
    That's a valid point.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Given that the state and federal government serve somebody else's interests, what difference does it make if that somebody else lives within the nation's borders or outside them?

The very nature of the institution of the state is to be an occupying power. All states are that. That's what makes them states. Adding the word "foreign" to that is redundant.
    I am anti-state and I agree with you. There was no State in the Garden of Eden and what we call the State will soon perish from the earth. The fallen world is an insane asylum being run by the inmates, top to bottom.

But this isn't just politics anymore. There is a war in heaven (Revelation 12) and it's coming down to earth. And part of the coming spiritual war is to stop accepting the monkeyhouse madness. If you build a government and claim that its purpose is to secure the life, liberty and property (or pursuit of happiness) of the inhabitants of a territory, then you better damn well actually do that! And if not, then prepare for Armageddon (spoiler: the bad guys lose), because that's what this is all coming down to. The wicked are like the dog that starts shredding one of the living room pillows and then decides that, since he's already in trouble no matter what, he might as well shred them all. The wicked have deluded themselves into believing that they can go on trashing the world God created more and more (specifically, the people in that world) because of how long they have gotten away with trashing it.

I don't expect or anticipate or believe that the Federal government is going to start abiding by the Constitution. Maybe it will, but I will be as shocked by that as when I learned Trump was elected. But all the governments in the world are currently on a crash-course with reality because they are in rebellion against God. "God never intervened before." Hey, if that's the bedtime story the wicked tell themselves to help themselves sleep at night, well, I'm not able to stop them. How many pillows they've already shredded proves absolutely nothing about whether and when the key is going to turn in the latch and the Master return.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Cool. What involvement do you think Smartmatic had in the 2020 election?
    Why do you ask sarcastic questions when you already think you know it all and don't care what others think?!?
    Personally I think that the Bush, Soros, Bannon, Malloch Brown, British Royals, SCL Group are an entangled web that's outside of the scope of this thread, and what most people are able to grasp because it's simply too much information.

It looks like all trails lead to Bush!

In the 2020 US presidential election, Dominion Voting Systems was responsible for some 50% of all votes in 30 states, including every single state where the outcome is being contested by Trump - Nevada, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Georgia – that all swung to Joe Biden from initial huge leads for Donald.
    Many “reputable” media are reporting that the insinuations by Trump against Smartmatic are irrelevant, as there is no connection between Smartmatic and Dominion Voting Systems whatsoever.
    See for example the following from the “reputable” BBC that this is irrelevant because “Smartmatic - but it's a competitor - not a subsidiary - of Dominion”: https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54959962

At first reading I found that convincing, but a whole less convincing as the historic connection between the 2 isn’t mentioned by the BBC. This is what I found from Wikipedia…

On 8 March 2005, Sequoia Voting Systems was acquired by Smartmatic, voting machines included.
    In November 2007, Smartmatic was ordered to sell Sequoia, which it supposedly did to Sequoia managers.

In April 2008, court documents revealed that Smartmatic still owned a substantial stake in Sequoia, holding a $2 million note from SVS Holdings, Inc.
    On 4 June 2010, Dominion Voting Systems acquired Sequoia Voting Systems. That’s a little more than 2 years after Smartmatic still owned a stake in Sequoia...
    Voting-machine-glitch
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

As bad as all of that was, it didn't end up with us being thrown into Gulags.

Which is what the Left is now determined to do.

10 years ago, Right/Left, Republican/Democrat, same $#@!ing difference.

There was a pivotal change that occurred over the past 3-5 years.

The Left no longer just wants to raise taxes.

They want to kill us.

Secede.

Or die.
    People at the top of the tent, who are destroying the country, are on both sides.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    People at the top of the tent, who are destroying the country, are on both sides.
    You blame the elites and I understand your reasoning.

I however blame the average person. They do not get a free pass from me. Not until we separate.
    - Kim Kardashian

Why do you ask sarcastic questions when you already think you know it all and don't care what others think?!?
    It's not sarcastic. Claims about what Smartmatic did or did not do are entirely fiction, and so I'm wondering which things you believe, because none of them are true.

Personally I think that the Bush, Soros, Bannon, Malloch Brown, British Royals, SCL Group are an entangled web that's outside of the scope of this thread, and what most people are able to grasp because it's simply too much information.
    I didn't ask about any of them. I asked about Smartmatic.

A $2 million stake is not a substantial stake.
    Pinochet is the model

It's not sarcastic. Claims about what Smartmatic did or did not do are entirely fiction, and so I'm wondering which things you believe, because none of them are true.
    Bull$hit! In your first sentence you claim that your comment question is "not sarcastic", and then in the second line you admit that you don't have a clue what Smartmatic is because you're one of those geniuses that "knows" about things without investigating.
    Of course if a ignorant fool can simply jump to conclusions without looking at the information, we could just as well listen to the "entirely fiction" Alex Jones...

Of course you know everything so you would of course have known about Smartmatic and Cisneros if they would be important.
    Or of course you use your sarcasm as a defence mechanism, so you can continue sleeping!
    After the 2004 Venezuela recall election by Venezuela’s CNE election authority, SBC Consortium - Smartmatic (51%), Bitza software (2%), and state telecommunications organization CANTV (47%) - was formed and won the bid to run the referendum counting process.
    Smartmatic (in their first voter rigging endeavour) was awarded $128 million to successfully falsify the referendum for Hugo Chavez, who was behind 40% to 60% in the polls, but “miraculously” won with 52%-48%.
    Malloch Brown played a key role in making Corazon Aquino and her son Benigno Aquino III presidents of the Philippines.
    Malloch Brown boasted:
    An outstanding accomplishment during the Cory campaign was to produce an exit poll that indicated that she had won. It landed on the front page of the Inquirer and had a profound impact as it planted the idea that Aquino had won over Marcos… Marcos did not really recover after that. It was a very exciting experience to watch.
    The “polling station results” which produced the false perception that Corazon had won were manipulated by George Shultz’s local firm Social Weather Station, and Pulse Asia which have never been held accountable for their role in the anti-Marcos coup.

The magic duo Soros and Malloch Brown, also orchestrated Georgia’s Rose Revolution in 2003 to put George Saakashvili in power.
    Voting-machine-glitch
    Last edited by Firestarter; 03-11-2021 at 09:06 AM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bull$hit! In your first sentence you claim that your comment question is "not sarcastic", and then in the second line you admit that you don't have a clue what Smartmatic is because you're one of those geniuses that "knows" about things without investigating.
    It doesn't matter what Smartmatic "is"

You can't even explain what you think Smartmatic did.
    Pinochet is the model

You can't even explain what you think Smartmatic did.
    You're an idiot, who still hasn't figured out that Sidney Powell cooked up some preposterous story Hugo Chavez "stole" the election from poor Donald...
    As a distraction to keep fools like you busy chasing "conspiracy stories", while you're not only wasting my time, but also insult me with your sarcastics!

Most people prefer to believe in fairytales than look beyond the obvious to find out what's behind the cover stories.
    Who knows maybe in half a year, but probably never (if you're as retarded as your last posts suggest), you understand...

You're an idiot, who still hasn't figured out that Sidney Powell cooked up some preposterous story Hugo Chavez "stole" the election from poor Donald...
    Oh, I know she did, it's obviously preposterous

As a distraction to keep fools like you busy chasing "conspiracy stories", while you're not only wasting my time, but also insult me with your sarcastics!
    What's the difference between her story and yours, aside from the fact that yours completely lacks any detail whatsoever?
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Why? What are you picking on Sonny Tufts for?

One of the very "the feds should exercise dictatorial power over everyone and everything when the Republicans have the majority, but when the Demoncrats® do, that's the only time the Tenth Amendment counts!" fascist trolls you started this thread about jumped up and reiterated his support for the very position you decry. So Sonny Tufts asked what the Republicans should have done. What could they do that wouldn't set a precedent so broad and dangerous that this power grabbing federal law would have been entirely unnecessary?

I'd be interested to see the answer (if I didn't already know the Shyll never even tries to answer hard questions, and will ignore this one). And you should be too.
    Because I've caught him using a double standard a bunch of times.

But apparently that wasn't the case this time so I give him credit.

I have no clue as to the rest of your post. I'm against republican hypocrites and democrat hypocrites.

Who is The Shyll?
    Last edited by Madison320; 03-14-2021 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    Of course.
    +rep

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12