Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN RON PAUL CHICKS: i need a tent to sleep in (not even joking with this thread)

Exclamation ATTN RON PAUL CHICKS: i need a tent to sleep in (not even joking with this thread)

disclaimer: mods i don't mean to be on some malicious $#@! with this thread, just gimme a chance here

predicament: iight so here's what's up. i'm flyin out for this rally and am gonna camp out with yall

here's the problem: i aint finna bring any tents or sleeping bags on a damn plane

i need someone to lend me a corner of a tent or suttin that i can put my bag in and i can sleep in if it rains

i'm not tryin to rape anyone, and i don't imagine i'd be sleepin thru these nights. i'm thinkin i'll be on some drunkin cow tipping $#@! or just up hangin with ron paul people (read chicks) pretty much til it's light out.

so yeah, i can throw you a few bucks, buy you beer, food, w/e

i don't really need a pillow or blankets, i'm sure i can scrub that $#@! easier from random ass people

[ghey] stalkers please don't reply. like i said, i'm not a rapist myself. i wish i'd been with this forum longer so yall could eTrust me a lil more. but yeah...

PM me or holla @ ya boy up in this thread if you need anymore details about me

pc

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was in until you said you didn't want any gay stalkers.

Why does it have to be a female you share your tent with? Electronicmaji is looking for someone, how about it?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

bagman, gtfoh

danke, $#@! that electrojumanji mongoloid

Seriously Shem, if you have no intentions, then the gender of your host should not matter. Just be straight up.

smh i'm being straight up

and i'll donate $25 to a rp chip-in of your choice, the billboard one, the cfl/rally one, walk4freedom, w/e

Quote Originally Posted by shemdogg View Post
    smh i'm being straight up

and i'll donate $25 to a rp chip-in of your choice, the billboard one, the cfl/rally one, walk4freedom, w/e
    is that legal in Minnesota?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

lol man it aint even like that

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    shemdogg, joseph and The One, etc.

We need a chip in to get these guys laid so they stop harassing the few RP girls out there.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

We need a chip in to get these guys laid so they stop harassing the few RP girls out there.
    Word.

lmao i swear to god i aint tryin to get laid

just a guaranteed place to sleep so i can book this flight

nt
    Last edited by PlzPeopleWakeUp; 03-09-2009 at 11:13 PM.

You are being pretty irrational with all the cussing and 'Don't give a %$^&' attitude.

I don't think any ladies are going to take your offer honestly. I wouldn't share a tent with a guy I didn't know. That would be really stupid. Its not a matter of trusting you its a matter of having a brain.
    I mean:
    I ain't be sharin tent wit no stranger yo and I don't know none other chicks dat be down wit dat either. It no matter if you b real or not, its bout having yo dome on straight.

Anyway,why won't you take a tent on a plane? I don't get it. Just get a 1 or 2 person tent, like a backpacking tent - get a sleeping bag or some blankets and a pillow and throw them in a suitcase. You are set. Its not like you are going to be lugging on equipment to hike the Appalachian trail or anything.
    "If a life could have a theme song -- and I believe every worthwhile one has -- mine is a religion, an obsession or a mania, or all of these expressed in one word: individualism. I was born with that obsession and have never seen and do not know now a cause more worthy, more misunderstood, more seemingly hopeless, and more tragically needed." -Ayn Rand

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by berrybunches View Post
    I don't think any ladies are going to take your offer honestly. I wouldn't share a tent with a guy I didn't know. That would be really stupid. Its not a matter of trusting you its a matter of having a brain.
    I mean:
    I ain't be sharin tent wit no stranger yo and I don't know none other chicks dat be down wit dat either. It no matter if you b real or not, its bout having yo dome on straight.

Anyway,why won't you take a tent on a plane? I don't get it. Just get a 1 or 2 person tent, like a backpacking tent - get a sleeping bag or some blankets and a pillow and throw them in a suitcase. You are set. Its not like you are going to be lugging on equipment to hike the Appalachian trail or anything.
    +1.

No offense Shem, but you have to look at the world and realize women aren't just going to hitch with a random guy they don't even know...

You would be much better off asking a man, and then scoping out the women at the actual convention - and not scaring them off.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

stop at target when you get there and buy a $20 land pimple and a $10 blanket. problem solved.

I understand not wanting to share your personal space with another dood, but you can solve this problem without creeping out the few female RPers that exist here.

Dave Chappelle's Great Moments in Hook-Up History: The Platonic Sleepover
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys Sideburns
    Open up your windows. The change is already starting. I just saw a unicorn dancing on a rainbow!

too funny, just get there and work it out....btw......bad attitudes and cussing wouldn't get you in MY tent.......

Quote Originally Posted by StudentForPaul08 View Post
    You are being pretty irrational with all the cussing and 'Don't give a %$^&' attitude.
    how is cussing irrational? how do i have a dun give a $#@! attitude?

Quote Originally Posted by berrybunches View Post
    I don't think any ladies are going to take your offer honestly. I wouldn't share a tent with a guy I didn't know.
    i hope for my sake that you're wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Kalifornia View Post
    stop at target when you get there and buy a $20 land pimple and a $10 blanket. problem solved.

I understand not wanting to share your personal space with another dood, but you can solve this problem without creeping out the few female RPers that exist here.
    not a bad idea

& apologies to anyone i creeped out

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Dave Chappelle's Great Moments in Hook-Up History: The Platonic Sleepover
    lol classic $#@! tho

Quote Originally Posted by rancher89 View Post
    too funny, just get there and work it out....btw......bad attitudes and cussing wouldn't get you in MY tent.......
    no bad attitude here. them words are jus how i talk. $#@! the church and govt for turning them into devil words
    Last edited by muzzled dogg; 07-23-2008 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

WTF? How did I get dragged into this $#@!?

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Word.

I'm hurt, my little .... Just because I rock doesn't mean I'm made of stone.
    Last edited by Bryan; 07-23-2008 at 11:04 AM. Reason: forum guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    I'm hurt, my little...
    It has been my experience that blondes prefer gentlemen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We should all ponder the wisdom of Franklin's famous wit at the signing of the Declaration of Independence,

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately"

ya digg?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It has been my experience that blondes prefer gentlemen.
    It's true! I'd share my tent with Dr. Paul any day (or night)....rrrrrawwwl!!!
    Originally posted by revolutionman:
    "I don't like bob barr, the hair on his face is evil. I know thats dumb but there is just something i don't like about his moustache and eyebrows."

Originally Posted by amy31416:
    "Quit insulting snakes and lizards by comparing them to our politicians."

SAVE BUNCHIES!

Shem,

Well then, shack up with a "dood".

Ya dig?

I don't think any guy would be too accommodating either.

If you were being honest in your request it would make you a bit of a "weirdo" but that isn't the case here anyway.

This is all shtick, for what purpose I have no idea.

for the purpose of not having to sleep in a barn with organic dairy cows

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast