Thread: Wow! JPMORGAN EMPLOYEE WRITES CFTC REGARDING SILVER MANIPULATION& FRAUD

Arklatex

Exclamation Wow! JPMORGAN EMPLOYEE WRITES CFTC REGARDING SILVER MANIPULATION& FRAUD

http://www.libertygrotto.com/

Snippet of letter to US Commodity Futures Trading Commission

Hello, I am a current JPMorgan Chase employee. This is an open letter to all commissioners and regulators. I am emailing you today b/c I know of insider information that will be damning at best for JPMorgan Chase. I have decided to play the role of whistleblower b/c I no longer have faith and belief that what we are doing for society is bringing value to people. I am now under the opinion that we are actually putting hard working Americans unaware of what lays ahead at extreme market risk. This risk is unnecessary and will lead to wide-scale market collapse if not handled properly. With the release of Mr. Smith’s open letter to Goldman, I too would like to set the record straight for JPM as well. I have seen the disruptive behavior of superiors and no longer can say that I look up to employees at the ED/MD level here at JPM. Their smug exuberance and arrogance permeates the air just as pungently as rotting vegetables. They all know too well of the backdoor crony connections they share intimately with elected officials and with other institutions. It is apparent in everything they do, from the meager attempts to manipulate LIBOR, therefore controlling how almost all derivatives are priced to the inherit and fraudulent commodities manipulation. They too may have one day stood for something in the past in the client-employee relationship. Does anyone in today’s market really care about the protection of their client? From the ruthless and scandalous treatment of MF Global client asset funds to the excessive bonuses paid by companies with burgeoning liabilities. Yes, we at JPMorgan that are in the know are fearful of a cascading credit event being triggered in Greece as they have hidden derivatives in excess of $1 Trillion USD. We at JPMorgan own enough of these through counterparty risk and outright prop trading that our entire IB EDG space could be annihilated within a few short days. The last ten years has been market by inflexion point after inflexion point with the most notable coming in 2008 after the acquisition of Bear.

I wish to remain anonymous as of now as fear of termination mounts from what I am about to reveal. Robert Gottlieb is not my real name; however he is a trader that is involved in a lawsuit for manipulative trading while working with JPMorgan Chase. He was acquired during our Bear Stearns acquisition and is known to be the notorious person shorting in the silver future market from his trading space, along with Blythe Masters, his IB Global boss. However, with that said, we are manipulating the silver futures market and playing a smaller (but still massively manipulative) role in manipulating the gold futures market. We have a little over a 25% (give or take a percentage) position in the short market for silver futures and by your definition this denotes a larger position than for speculative purposes or for hedging and is beyond the line of manipulation.

On a side note, I do not work directly with accounts that would have been directly impacted by the MF Global fiasco but I have heard through other colleagues that we have involvement in the hiding of client assets from MF Global. This is another fraudulent effort on our part and constitutes theft. I urge you to forward that part of the investigation on to the respective authorities.
    Source at http://www.libertygrotto.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To the Moon Baby!

Oh, wait, wrong forum.
    Ron Paul: He irritates more idiots in fewer words than any American politician ever.

NO MORE LIARS! Ron Paul 2012

Looks like disinfo. Everyrhing there is already known & zero evidence.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/14/op...mid=fb-share.*

This is a Goldman executive who quit and wrote a NYT article today as well. In fact, the JPM letter was inspired by this I think.

Quote Originally Posted by randomname View Post
    Looks like disinfo. Everyrhing there is already known & zero evidence.
    Yeah and it's apparently written by someone in a clerical position.

Part 1- JP Morgan Silver Manipulation Explained

Last edited by presence; 03-15-2012 at 06:25 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Passoa plus nuit façon ne beaucoup

Sommeil augmente de deux de beaux clairs de dirais pas que l'alcool ce dispositif sont les en charge par la dans les magasins ouverts nanua écrit : wwwwwwwwwwwéééééééééééééééééééééééééé!

So what's the news here then? They are manipulating silver up or down?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by anernamSmisee View Post
    Sommeil augmente de deux de beaux clairs de dirais pas que l'alcool ce dispositif sont les en charge par la dans les magasins ouverts nanua écrit : wwwwwwwwwwwéééééééééééééééééééééééééé!
    Les pêcheurs mettent leurs lignes comme des araignées
    Piégeurs, voleurs des âmes
    Les attrapes sont mises pour les innocents
    Gambleurs, éviteurs des blâmes

Descends
    Allons
    Descends
    Dans l'eau saumâtre

Reviens
    C'est rien
    Reviens
    A la terre tremblante

Les voleurs, ça met leurs appâts sur la ligne
    La bouteille, la fierté et l’argent
    Ça voit pas qu’ils sont piégés pour toujours
    Dedans un fil étranglant

Descends
    Allons
    Descends
    Dans l'eau saumâtre

Reviens
    C'est rien
    Reviens
    A la terre tremblante

I call fake.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

CFTC Pulls "JPM Whistleblower" Letter
    Submitted by Tyler Durden on 03/16/2012 13:31 -0400

Commodity Futures Trading Commission

Following the posting of a comment letter two days ago that has sent some in the commodity world agog, as it was supposedly by a JPM insider (who could have in that case provided evidentiary data from the JPM system to validate his accusations instead of merely providing blanket truism statements), even if it said absolutely nothing new and merely regurgitated existing speculation and assumptions, the CFTC has as of minutes ago gone one step ahead and truly stirred up the conspiracy theory hornets' nest, by taking down the entire comment pdf. So put it up one day, and take it down 48 hours later? Anyway, let the conspiracy theories commence.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/cftc-p...eblower-letter
    Last edited by AmericasLastHope; 03-16-2012 at 11:56 AM.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    I call fake.
    +1. if someone was writing a serious letter as a whistle-blower... they wouldn't write because like "b/c"

Okay, where's Max Keiser?
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitMan View Post
    So what's the news here then? They are manipulating silver up or down?
    They are SELLING NAKED SHORTS IN MASS

COMEX Silver is FIAT; not the same as "silver in hand"; far more shares available than silver to back it

check the video I presented

and check the wiki on naked shorts

then google "jpm naked short silver manipulation"

its real,

presence
    Last edited by presence; 03-17-2012 at 10:15 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Quote Originally Posted by eric_cartman View Post
    +1. if someone was writing a serious letter as a whistle-blower... they wouldn't write because like "b/c"
    The whistle blower may be a hoax... but the truth of the matter is JPM is shorting silver pants down.
    Last edited by presence; 03-17-2012 at 10:16 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.