Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 officers dead after shooting near Baton Rouge PD HQ

my conspiricy theory goes something like this...

Gavin was an open carry advocate just doing a walk around with his rifle, when cops came screaming in, and startled Gavin, who instantly went into survival mode, then cops started shooting first...messy day.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BARELY....
    'rescued' video
    before facebook 'scrubbed' it.... I watched the 'salvage' operation in real time.
    The PUBLIC (as in US/the people) are going to have to FIGHT
    for every second of footage to be disseminated and quickly uploaded & re-distributed...
    before our 'watchers' descend/confiscate and detain to control the narrative.
    Anyway
    Here it is:

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    UPDATE – 4:33 p.m. – Gavin Long’s Facebook profile was scrubbed, but this picture survived…

did he scrub it prior to today or was it scrubbed today by someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyJeff View Post
    did he scrub it prior to today or was it scrubbed today by someone else?
    It's now a RACE...
    every time.
    It's between the 'watchers'/censors and the public.
    It gets scrubbed by our 'keepers'...
    the gov't watchdogs within the orgs: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Google etc.
    It usually comes down to police scanners and people monitoring the Hz bandwidths
    for tactical and swat plus all the networks and social media.
    It is LITERALLY seconds.... not minutes...
    between the time something is 'disclosed' or uploaded... whether a name or address or film footage etc...
    and
    the race is on to quash and censor or re-send and publicize.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People who want no law and order in the society we have want chaos and death. 1000 times worse than what we have now.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

If the laws are not enforced or if there is no fear of enforcement then you have chaos in or society. I could defend for a while but eventually I would be overrun. I do not want to sacrifice my children. I personally am OK with some rules.....rape murder etc. Not all cops are bad..not all are good. I am not a collectivist.

I think in the cycle of our civilization we are going into a bad place.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    If the laws are not enforced or if there is no fear of enforcement then you have chaos in or society. I could defend for a while but eventually I would be overrun. I do not want to sacrifice my children. I personally am OK with some rules.....rape murder etc. Not all cops are bad..not all are good. I am not a collectivist.

I think in the cycle of our civilization we are going into a bad place.
    Government has entangled far too many people in each other's demons. The detachment phase is going to be brutal.

In the old days, if you made a grievous mistake it didn't affect 20 million people. Thanks to government centralization the pain is now intentionally distributed for control purposes.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-17-2016 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Could you first define Feral Black.. as a Feral White I might be confused..

I don't keep up on all the latest slurs.
    fe·ral (fîr′əl, fĕr′-)
    adj.
    a. Existing in a wild or untamed state.
    b. Having returned to an untamed state from domestication.
    2. Of or suggestive of a wild animal; savage

It's a term used for animals.
    Our Goldwater is saying that blacks have become undomesticated.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    immoral laws lead to immoral outcomes. In the stages of this disease, we are getting close to the final stages. rejoice.
    which laws are moral?
    James Madison

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno

which laws are moral?

Have you read Bastiat's The Law?
    Those laws which extend from our own rights of self defense are moral.
    Those laws which don't are immoral.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

People who want no law and order in the society we have want chaos and death. 1000 times worse than what we have now.
    Government law and order =/= abandonment to chaos and death. Voluntary interactions can achieve lawful interactivity without government. Death is inevitable and government tends to create more of it than individuals that interact.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-19-2016 at 07:05 AM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    Have you read Bastiat's The Law?
    Those laws which extend from our own rights of self defense are moral.
    Those laws which don't are immoral.
    Indeed ...

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    fe·ral (fîr′əl, fĕr′-)
    adj.
    a. Existing in a wild or untamed state.
    b. Having returned to an untamed state from domestication.
    2. Of or suggestive of a wild animal; savage

It's a term used for animals.

Our Goldwater is saying that blacks have become undomesticated.
    Dehumanization. I have seen that before.
    Existing in a wild or untamed state.
    and I have never claimed any more than housebroke.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

//

Dehumanization. I have seen that before.

and I have never claimed any more than housebroke.
    You are ascribing a non-applicable concept to a emotional negligence problem during the formative years. Secondly, if I was intent on destroying and dehumanizing blacks as you suggest, I would endorse abortion on demand policies, which predominantly target African Americans. It is my belief that every individual shall be given a choice no matter how dire their future appears.

Whites can be just as feral and sociopathic as criminal blacks if you introduce the same elements during the formative years. A fair segment of urban blacks have become feral and all the underhanded alt right criticisms can't change this unfortunate reality. The statistics just jump off the page in a shocking manner.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-17-2016 at 08:50 PM.

Police killer revealed as former US Marine Gavin Long

Police killer revealed as former US Marine Gavin Long:

Long - who was killed at the scene – served in the Marines for five years from August 2005 to August 2010 and was deployed to Iraq from June 2008 to January 2009. CBS News reported that Long left the Marines with an honourable discharge in 2010 with the rank of sergeant. Long was on the University of Alabama dean's honour list in 2012, school records show. There was no criminal record for him in Missouri.
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...iana-shootings

//

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    You know what else jumps off the page? The bigotry and racism of those in the alt-right movement.
    Do you ever get tired of playing that card?
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    You are ascribing a non-applicable concept to a emotional negligence problem during the formative years. Secondly, if I was intent on destroying and dehumanizing blacks as you suggest, I would endorse abortion on demand policies, which predominantly target African Americans. It is my belief that every individual shall be given a choice no matter how dire their future appears.

Whites can be just as feral and sociopathic as criminal blacks if you introduce the same elements during the formative years. A fair segment of urban blacks have become feral and all the underhanded alt right criticisms can't change this unfortunate reality. The statistics just jump off the page in a shocking manner.
    Damn,, where have I heard that $#@! before.

Oh yeah,, Debates in College perhaps,

I just hate to see such given credence out here.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Do you ever get tired of playing that card?
    Looking like someone needs their safe space so they don't have to worry about being called racist.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Damn,, where have I heard that $#@! before.

Oh yeah,, Debates in College perhaps,

I just hate to see such given credence out here.
    What credence? That one particular group kills each other at an alarming rate. What is so taboo about saying this? It's like someone coming up to me and showing me the surging white obesity rates. I'm not offended because the empirical evidence shows it to be true.

People take this stuff so personal because they have been programmed to react in a particular manner and not think.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-17-2016 at 09:11 PM.

//

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    Looking like someone needs their safe space so they don't have to worry about being called racist.
    Do you even know what racism is? Socially unpopular criticism does not automatically meet the criteria of racism.

What credence?
    I give no credence to your statistics,, because I give no credence to the source of those statistics.

I have heard these debates before.. In Prison. (the real world)

They are the Aryan and K"s argument.
    I refuted arguments and survived contracts.

I have lived with the worst of society. Black and White.

these lame arguments are so 80's..

and they closed my school.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I give no credence to your statistics,, because I give no credence to the source of those statistics.

I have heard these debates before.. In Prison. (the real world)

They are the Aryan and K"s argument.
    I refuted arguments and survived contracts.

I have lived with the worst of society. Black and White.

these lame arguments are so 80's..

and they closed my school.
    Ok. So it's all an elaborate ruse to keep the black man down?

Someone or something is killing black men at a staggering pace. The bodies being stacked in the city morgue aren't getting there themselves. Now you can live in your 'hear no evil, see no evil' world and imagine that we don't have a serious problem, but until the problem is identified, it cannot be solved. Despite popular belief, there is no magical 'gotcha' moment for one race over another if the problem is identified. Less generational black on black violence is good for the entire population because it removes one more bullet from the arsenal of big government.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-17-2016 at 09:37 PM.

Ok. So it's all an elaborate ruse to keep the black man down?

Someone or something is killing black men at a staggering pace. The bodies being stacked in the city morgue aren't getting there themselves. Now you can live in your 'hear no evil, see no evil' world and imagine that we don't have a serious problem, but until the problem is identified, it cannot be solved. Despite popular belief, there is no magical 'gotcha' moment for one race over another if the problem is identified. Less generational black on black violence is good for the entire population because it removes one more bullet from the arsenal of big government.
    What is the problem identified? It's people in uniform representing the government. It's drug laws and social engineering. You don't oppose those that have been engineered for a purpose, you oppose that which that do the engineering. It's really not too hard to understand.

What credence? That one particular group kills each other at an alarming rate. What is so taboo about saying this? It's like someone coming up to me and showing me the surging white obesity rates. I'm not offended because the empirical evidence shows it to be true.

People take this stuff so personal because they have been programmed to react in a particular manner and not think.
    1. 84 percent of white murder victims were white
    The FBI’s homicide statistics, rallying murders for the 28 years between 1980 and 2008, don’t lie. An overwhelming majority of homicides were carried out by white people, against other white people. Even though the ratio of black homicides against black victims is greater, the number of white murderers far exceeds the number of black murderers. The fact that no media outlet will say the words “white-on-white murder” despite this statistic shows a desire to bend words to confirm racist viewpoints.

2. Whites kill more whites than black people kill each other
    In 2011, the most recent year for which data is available, 2,630 white people killed 3,172 white people, according to FBI homicide statistics. When comparing that to the black population, in which 2,447 African-Americans murdered 2,695 of their own, white-on-white murder is clearly the bigger issue.

3. White people commit more crimes than any other race
    White people are the largest demographic in the United States, and as a result, commit more crimes than any other race, largely against other white people. 2010 crime statistics from the FBI confirm that whites lead blacks by 2-1 in arrests, and lead all other ethnicities by 2-1 in incidents of forcible rape (66.3 percent of rapes were committed by whites, while 31 percent were committed by blacks). White people also lead black people by 2-1 in larceny-theft: 64.8 percent of thieves are white, while only 31.9 percent of thieves are black.

4. White people kill more members of vulnerable populations than any other race
    Vulnerable populations are generally defined as children and the elderly. Family members and significant others are also often targets of homicide, rather than random victims. FBI homicide statistics from 1980 to 2008 show that white people are, by the numbers, far more likely to kill children and the elderly than any other race. Additionally, white people commit more sex-related and gang-related homicides than any other race.

5. Gang murders are most common among white gangs
    While a lot of attention has been given to the gang-related homicides in Chicago’s predominantly-black South side, very little press has been devoted to covering the epidemic of white-on-white gangland murders. As the above chart demonstrates, the majority of gang-related homicides are committed by white people (53.3 percent white, 42.2 percent black), and the majority of white gang murder victims are also white (56.5 percent white, 40 percent black). Have this fact handy the next time someone bemoans “black-on-black” gang violence...
    http://usuncut.com/black-lives-matte...n-black-crime/

Since you were all about the statistics.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you even know what racism is? Socially unpopular criticism does not automatically meet the criteria of racism.
    Found y'all one:

Socially unpopular criticism does not automatically meet the criteria for racism but when it does nowadays expect the knuckle-dragging Neanderthal who espouses said racist ideas to palm off their hate filled beliefs as being enlightened, based on statistical data, and a necessary belief to maintain the liberty of the society the Neanderthal inhabits.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    http://usuncut.com/black-lives-matte...n-black-crime/

Since you were all about the statistics.
    On those bullet points, they are largely extrapolating aggregate totals from a race classification that makes up approximately 63% of a country composed of 320 million. Whites should commit more crimes due to their sheer size as opposed to a 17% black population. There are roughly 3.7 times more non-Hispanic whites than Blacks.

Let's look at the numbers ratioed out against the rest of the population as well as their white counterparts:

In 2013, black people were six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder.

In 2013, black people were 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race...

In 2013, there were about 660,000 crimes of interracial violence involving blacks and whites. Of those 660,000 crimes, blacks were the perpetrators 85% of the time.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-17-2016 at 11:19 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast