Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pizzagate May be Busted Wide Open, Possible First Hard Criminal Evidence

Pizzagate May be Busted Wide Open, Possible First Hard Criminal Evidence

Attention all citizens, defenders of children, lovers of justice. Please immediately download this video and forward this link and video to your state and local police authorities, as it may be the strongest criminal evidence unearthed yet in the affair known as #pizzagate. It is a voice audio comparison. Voice is as good as a fingerprint, and can be analyzed for a match with a high degree of precision, due to a frequency "signature" present in each of our voices. God is watching us all, and may decide now whether to spare the planet or destroy us all as we may deserve, if we allow this evil to stand.

https://youtu.be/ps4OXyC4IWA

Summary:

https://dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 02-23-2017 at 03:07 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Busted wide open is a code phrase meaning that the child is no longer able to sit down after extreme sexual activity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Busted wide open is a code phrase meaning that the child is no longer able to sit down after extreme sexual activity.
    "Hard" criminal evidence isn't even code.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    "Hard" criminal evidence isn't even code.
    Voice patterns are as reliable as fingerprints, everyone knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Voice patterns are as reliable as fingerprints, everyone knows that.
    If you feel like calling the cops, have at it. Not me. Nope.

Gilbert Gottfried. Unmistakable.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Won't go near that video or that site with a ten foot pole. Sure as hell won't be calling the police to confess to going to that site, either.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Won't go near that video or that site with a ten foot pole. Sure as hell won't be calling the police to confess to going to that site, either.
    I couldn't go to the site either. Would vomit.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you feel like calling the cops, have at it. Not me. Nope.
    You will stay silent in the face of such evil?

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    You don't think there are any good cops?

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I have not seen any proof. Therefore, I do not see the face of evil. I also do not think my state or local P.D. has any jurisdiction.

I have not seen any proof. Therefore, I do not see the face of evil. I also do not think my state or local P.D. has any jurisdiction.
    Any cop has jurisdiction over any crime he sees committed anywhere, even if he is off-duty. In most cases they would simply refer the evidence to the appropriate jurisdiction. Of course you see no proof. There is no proof, only some evidence of a possible severe child abuse taking place. Any voice technician in any state could do a voice analysis based only on the youtube.
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 02-16-2017 at 06:17 PM.

Any cop has jurisdiction over any crime he sees committed anywhere, even if he is off-duty. In most cases they would simply refer the evidence to the appropriate jurisdiction. Of course you see no proof. There is no proof, only some evidence of a possible severe child abuse taking place. Any voice technician in any state could do a voice analysis based only on the youtube.
    YOU should get right on that. Probably have it done before your next post telling me I should do it.

You don't think there are any good cops?
    No such thing. You cannot enforce evil and unjust laws and be "good" by any definition of that word.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Supreme Court Rule YouTube Videos are Final Proof In Crimes".

If ever I caught someone in that act or had absolute proof, I would have a hard time calling the cops. I'd also abandon my faith as a Christian, at least temporarily, and would probably resort to some very, very medieval sh!t. I shudder thinking of what I would be capable of doing to that man - that youtube vid makes me sick.

Whoever that is, I truly hope someone takes really good care of him.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    "Supreme Court Rule YouTube Videos are Final Proof In Crimes".

You put those words in quotes. Who said that?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Banned

Blog Entries
    I'd tread carefully with these videos. They could be staged. there certainly is no clear shot of Podesta doing this. It is just blurry and loud and poor sound quality.

OP you should cross post your op to the big pizzagate thread.

eta: the original video is a textbook example of a cia mk-ultra mind splintering/dissociation technique used on children. that's what you're actually watching. podesta was likely a victim of it as a child too.
    Last edited by devil21; 02-23-2017 at 12:48 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Transation: PLEEEEEEASE! DON'T CALL THE COPS ON US!!!
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

That video says a mouth full. Kelly Thomas photo at 0:58. His dad was a cop and the cops that beat him to death for no reason still got off.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Yeah. We have high level pedophiles in our government. Some are democrat, some are republican. It's all been proven.

So.....what are you going to do about it? Oh yeah, and there are credible pedophile allegations against Donald J. Trump too as well as his former friend Bill Clinton. All bases covered. So what are you going to do about it?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...y-clinton.html

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5556/7...-prestigiacomo
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I'd tread carefully with these videos. They could be staged. there certainly is no clear shot of Podesta doing this. It is just blurry and loud and poor sound quality.
    That is why the fact that a voice print is as individual as a fingerprint is so important. Based on the video alone any voice forensics technician could probably determine to better than 99% certainty if it is a match for Podesta. The sound quality is quite good, lttle background noise.

That is why the fact that a voice print is as individual as a fingerprint is so important. Based on the video alone any voice forensics technician could probably determine to better than 99% certainty if it is a match for Podesta. The sound quality is quite good, lttle background noise.
    No court anywhere would take an anonymous youtube video without the source video for comparison. This story is a stupid circle jerk.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Finger prints aren't really good for authentication unless its part of a multi step verification. They only reason why they can use it in court is because they can use it in conjunction with real evidence. They try to use it against peoples ignorance too, if they said they had fingerprints of yours tied to a crime you might be more likely to fess up if you don't know.

No court anywhere would take an anonymous youtube video without the source video for comparison. This story is a stupid circle jerk.
    Are you sure Yoda isn't talking into my voice navigation system?

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yeah. We have high level pedophiles in our government. Some are democrat, some are republican. It's all been proven.

So.....what are you going to do about it? Oh yeah, and there are credible pedophile allegations against Donald J. Trump too as well as his former friend Bill Clinton. All bases covered. So what are you going to do about it?
    It is too bad the Libertarians didn't nominate McAfee as their candidate last go around, then instead of a child diddler or adulterer as candidates to vote for, we could have had a guy that pays prostitutes to $#@! on his face to vote for.

You must not be familiar with the entirety of pizzagate evidence. People get investigated for having stuff like this on their computers.

https://dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast