Thread: who is the agent provocatheur responsible for triggering the Stupid Left in recent months?

who is the agent provocatheur responsible for triggering the Stupid Left in recent months?

Just curious. Whoever it is does a mighty good job and I'd like to learn from them. Seems like a lifeskill that could come in handy one day. I mean, FFS-flags, statues, cars with CSA symbols? Those things have been around forever and they're all of a sudden #triggering? [also insert more petty issues of the day causing tantrums nationwide here] Someone out there is a manipulative genius and I want to harness these powerz.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 02-23-2018 at 02:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Donald Trump
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Donald Trump
    O rlly? As far as I can see, Teh Donald is at best incidental to looney left full retard $#@! like recent public "debate" about things like 2A related issues and so on. What makes ya think so?
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    O rlly? As far as I can see, Teh Donald is at best incidental to looney left full retard $#@! like recent public "debate" about things like 2A related issues and so on. What makes ya think so?
    The vast majority of the left has Trump derangement syndrome. It causes all sorts of psychological and mental delusions.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The social media "hive".

The 24/7 hate machines that people spend all day finger $#@!ing.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The social media "hive".

My ex gf posted this on her facebook today, she almost never posts about politics.. I miss her sometimes..

___________ updated her status.

Please shut up about gun control. Guns aren’t the problem, people are. Remember 9/11? There were no guns and people still died.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The social media "hive".

Can it be pinned on any one Mastermind(TM) in particular? That would be most interesting. Propaganda psychology is pretty well known, but as you say, there are so many outlets and contributors to the visible side of production that it all blends together.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Donald Trump

Finalyy admitting that Trump is really just a deep state provocateur? Maybe there's hope.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    who is the agent provocatheur responsible for triggering the Stupid Left in recent months?
    From what I've seen, they've been steadily getting triggered for at least half a century.

Maybe it's just me. I might actually be setting off all the ones nearby...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    From what I've seen, they've been steadily getting triggered for at least half a century.

Maybe it's just me. I might actually be setting off all the ones nearby...
    Defuse.. or blow in place..

a common dilemma
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Defuse.. or blow in place..

a common dilemma
    Meh. I just step on 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Can it be pinned on any one Mastermind(TM) in particular? That would be most interesting. Propaganda psychology is pretty well known, but as you say, there are so many outlets and contributors to the visible side of production that it all blends together.
    Been thinking on what you asked...hard to say, while we'd all like to point one nefarious mastermind, orchestrating and pulling all the strings, I think that is not the case.

For instance, take this comment from the "Triggered by Norwegian Flag" thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    If one could find a way to harness the power of stupidity, the energy problem would be solved.
    The question is, has that stupidity always been there, or is it on the rise, the same as the screechings of the Bolshevik left?

I say it's always been there: that the Hive Mind collective of social media combined with it's inherent egalitarianism, just gives it a spotlight.

And the desire to be enslaved is inherent as well, just given a voice and means by which to assert itself.

As I've said a million times, most people hate freedom and do not want it.

Therefore, it really doesn't need much guidance or co-ordination by "they", although I'm sure they're fingers are in it trying to steer and inflame even more.

Just curious. Whoever it is does a mighty good job and I'd like to learn from them. Seems like a lifeskill that could come in handy one day. I mean, FFS-flags, statues, cars with CSA symbols? Those things have been around forever and they're all of a sudden #triggering? [also insert more petty issues of the day causing tantrums nationwide here] Someone out there is a manipulative genius and I want to harness these powerz.
    Dannno .