Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Milo Yiannopoulos gets booted from CPAC speaking list over pedophilia comments

He just made an appearance on Real Time with Bill Maher. He is now on the national stage, at the peak of his career. And just a few days later he is now being whack a moled back into obscurity, or at least the attempt has begun, with conservatives now joining liberals in the hate over blown out of proportion statements. Business as usual.

It is interesting to note, I think this is the first time he is backtracking in a major way, actually posting a Facebook apology, yuck. If he wanted to continue pushing forward being an offensive character, he should have taken note from Trump the crap talking guru: when being cornered, do not capitulate, but instead double down.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The hit on Milo was accurately predicted.

Last edited by eleganz; 02-20-2017 at 10:30 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Spencer View Post
    Any truth to this?

No but this is legit:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Spencer View Post
    Any truth to this?

I heard the MAGA Hoppe caucus are bringing him after what happened last week at the Students for Liberty Conference. It will be interesting how it all plays out although I highly doubt that CPAC itself invited him, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Champuckett View Post
    He just made an appearance on Real Time with Bill Maher. He is now on the national stage, at the peak of his career. And just a few days later he is now being whack a moled back into obscurity, or at least the attempt has begun, with conservatives now joining liberals in the hate over blown out of proportion statements. Business as usual.

It is interesting to note, I think this is the first time he is backtracking in a major way, actually posting a Facebook apology, yuck. If he wanted to continue pushing forward being an offensive character, he should have taken note from Trump the crap talking guru: when being cornered, do not capitulate, but instead double down.
    I think the apology letter was a good thing, he needed to clarify his statements. They intertwined his joking about being molested by a Priest with discussion about the definition of pedophilia with older/younger homosexual relationships. The way they made it sound was that he thought it was ok for a 40 year old gay guy to have a relationship with a 13 year old boy, and that is not the opinion that he holds. Part of it is the broad usage of "boy", just like "girl" has pretty broad usage. The show "Girls" was about girls in their mid 20s.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I still have a hard time understanding anybody rallying behind the disgusting $#@!.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    lol, ya it is impossible for a gay person to be a conservative
    Gavin McGinnis is still a conservative and here he is kissing Milo.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Gavin McGinnis is still a conservative and here he is kissing Milo.

YES! That's what "Murica is all about!
    "The Patriarch"

So, I gather it can be boiled down to Milo doesn't want to be thought of as a dangerous ****** after all?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    YES! That's what "Murica is all about!
    You have to understand their aim, you see, they were trying to punish the Muslims but ended up punishing everybody else who laid their eyes on the video. I would take throwing snow balls at Hannity's media bus over this bullsh*t.

I still have a hard time understanding anybody rallying behind the disgusting $#@!.
    yeah, I for one am tired of hearing about him.

Anyone that is popular and influential with young people on social media is a target. Do you have the wrong opinions? Watch out. Or else you will be brought down by the establishment.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Cthulhu ftahgn.

I support Milo conpleyely you sniveling rooster.

Milo may be a pawn. But he is a human being. He is being grinded down by the same deep state controlled MSM that grinded down RP in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    So, I gather it can be boiled down to Milo doesn't want to be thought of as a dangerous ****** after all?
    Just dangerous enough that he can maintain his bad boy "tells it like it is" image but not so dangerous that he can't get rich off of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Just dangerous enough that he can maintain his bad boy "tells it like it is" image but not so dangerous that he can't get rich off of it.
    The man is gainfully employed at a top news site, he has a book deal, he is a popular speaker, I am sure he has made a ton of money since he came on the scene. Also there are many pics of him on the internet with him flashing stack of Benjamins.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The man is gainfully employed at a top news site, he has a book deal, he is a popular speaker, I am sure he has made a ton of money since he came on the scene. Also there are many pics of him on the internet with him flashing stack of Benjamins.
    From Drudge;

Milo Yiannopoulos LOSES his $250k book deal amid outrage at pedophilia comments as Breitbart workers threaten to quit if he isn't sacked

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...book-deal.html

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    From Drudge;

Milo Yiannopoulos LOSES his $250k book deal amid outrage at pedophilia comments as Breitbart workers threaten to quit if he isn't sacked

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...book-deal.html
    Damn, his book deal was only $250K? The publisher totally got the better end of the deal. The man gets millions of views wherever he shows up and he is definitely a sensation even though I don't get it. You know that the people who support him are not going to back down now just because of this setback, in fact they might double down and keep his book att number 1 for many weeks.

Well, thanks for telling. I wouldn't have known that he had such a $#@!ty agent.

Damn, his book deal was only $250K?
    That's probably just the advance.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

That's probably just the advance.
    If it is an advance then they shouldn't be able to take it back. Isn't that like a down payment to the author to secure the book rights? Oh well, this brings up another question. Why does anyone need the big publishers anymore when the books sell mostly on Amazon.com?

Banned

Blog Entries
    You are obviously very poor.

If it is an advance then they shouldn't be able to take it back. Isn't that like a down payment to the author to secure the book rights?
    My understanding is that it secures the rights and is supposed to pay the author's bills until royalties start flowing in. Theoretically the size of the advance is based upon the expected initial sales of the book.

Oh well, this brings up another question. Why does anyone need the big publishers anymore when the books sell mostly on Amazon.com?
    This is entirely a guess, but for some reason it seems that books written by political figures must be impulse buy items. You always see them in bookstores in airports and in stacks by the checkout line at Sams Club or whatever. It might also be that the audience for political books aren't the e-book type. Generally older, I'd assume.
    Pinochet is the model

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12