Thread: Regarding FREEDOM OF SPEECH and RPF and Other Fora

Regarding FREEDOM OF SPEECH and RPF and Other Fora

I made a post about this. It was very important, as well as being thoughtful and respectful.

It was deleted by Josh Lowry.

So......... free speech anyone?

Who's for it?

It's a poll!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I mean, is free speech on internet fora not an issue that can be discussed here, Josh?

If not, maybe add that to your rules?

I don't know how I could have discussed the issue more abstractly, more scholarly, and more respectfully. I could try again! But I'd appreciate some guidance. Was it that any mention of RPF in any context of criticism is something you'd like to forbid? Because that's all I can think of!

I've always been very nice and respectful to you, Josh! Almost like a human being! Reciprocation is always welcome and seen as classy!

What post are you talking about? If you mean your lengthy response to familydog over in the Alex Jones thread, that's still there. It has not been deleted.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

You have a wide range of topics you can discuss here.

Strike at the root. You are wasting your time on me.

Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    Well, you deserve one for sure! But we're not gonna get one.

Time to live life as who we are: powerless peasants. And stop LARPing as what they want us to believe we are: agents with some say.

You have no political power. I have no political power. Neither of us will ever be allowed to have any political power.

That is the reality.

We ought to live in accordance with reality.
    Peace he says. My free speech he says.

Keep it up. No more warnings. Put your focus elsewhere.