Thread: Massie Speaks Against Biden's Illegal Vax Mandate

Massie Speaks Against Biden's Illegal Vax Mandate

Massie Speaks Against Biden's Illegal Vax Mandate

I spoke against President Biden’s illegal vaccine mandate, and in support of Rep McClintock's amendment to defund the mandate during the Judiciary committee’s hearing on the budget reconciliation process.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Introduce a bill to repeal the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970, and tell them you'll vote to print more "dollars" for their cronies to buy gold with if they pass the repeal first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

If Congress defunds the mandate, what's to stop Biden from declaring an emergency and reallocating funds that Congress had appropriated for other things the same way Trump did for the wall?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    If Congress defunds the mandate, what's to stop Biden from declaring an emergency and reallocating funds that Congress had appropriated for other things the same way Trump did for the wall?
    What funding for the mandate are we talking about ? The price for the vaccines and testing for the companies withh 100 or more employees ? How would there already be funding for that ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    If you have the time, this is a great discussion about COVID.

It was a great discussion.

But what the host says at 52:20 is hilarious.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 09-13-2021 at 04:41 PM.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Tom Woods Show Ep. 1969 Congressman Thomas Massie: Resist the Biden Mandates
    Congressman Thomas Massie, opposed by midwits everywhere but cheered by lovers of freedom and science, has been a voice of reason over the past year and a half. Today we discussed the Biden vaccine mandates and what people can do.
    https://odysee.com/@TomWoodsTV:e/ep....mas-massie-2:e
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Tom Woods Show Ep. 1969 Congressman Thomas Massie: Resist the Biden Mandates
    Congressman Thomas Massie, opposed by midwits everywhere but cheered by lovers of freedom and science, has been a voice of reason over the past year and a half. Today we discussed the Biden vaccine mandates and what people can do.
    https://odysee.com/@TomWoodsTV:e/ep....mas-massie-2:e
    https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...44607306977280