Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Election had Being Decided a Decade ago. Trump wont win.

Unhappy The Election had Being Decided a Decade ago. Trump wont win.

I can say this though trump wont win in the general election. The Election had Being Decided a Decade ago. dont believe me? just and wait see.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It was decided after Hillary conceded in 2008.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Do all Canadians have trouble with the English language or is it just the angry ones who have that problem?

The one thing I think we can all agree on is that there are too many Trump threads. Please consolidate your comments under an existing thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    It was decided during the 90s.

Reagan > Bush> Clinton > Bush > Obama > Clinton.

Trump supporters are useless debating with. They just yell and attack.

I suspect you may be correct. Her and Obama's purported 2008 secret visit to Bilderberg was a tip off...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Do all Canadians have trouble with the English language or is it just the angry ones who have that problem?
    My English is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I can say this though trump wont win in the general election. The Election had Being Decided a Decade ago. dont believe me? just and wait see.
    I would not be surprised. I am still going with my same prediction over the last few years that they are going to give it to Jeb at the convention.

You would think the outrage would force a Republican party loss but I think Hillary will be indicted will throw it to Bush.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    The one thing I think we can all agree on is that there are too many Trump threads. Please consolidate your comments under an existing thread.
    You too now???? That would make discussions difficult to follow. This is ridiculous, this is huge forum with many categories for commenting. No one is forcing anyone to read the 2016 candidates forum. Of course most of the threads are going to be about the front-runner Trump followed by Cruz and Kasich. They are the only ones in the damn race right now.
    Last edited by kahless; 03-21-2016 at 07:55 PM.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

My English is fine.
    Then somebody else must be posting for you. lol

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Are you interested in a $10 bet. I get Trump and you get Clinton.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    You too now???? That would make discussions difficult to follow. This is ridiculous, this is huge forum with many categories for commenting. No one is forcing anyone to read the 2016 candidates forum. Of course most of the threads are going to be about the front-runner Trump followed by Cruz and Kasich. They are the only ones in the damn race right now.
    It got ridiculous with the intentional spamming by phil4paul (seems to have stopped) and CPUd (continues to this day).

There really needs to be one thread for the people who really hate Trump, and all other Trump threads should be reserved for the serious people who want to figure out how we can best play the hand we've been given.

Shouldn't the next in that series have been another Bush?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Canadian to American Google translation doesn't always work so well.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Who decided?

It got ridiculous with the intentional spamming by phil4paul (seems to have stopped) and CPUd (continues to this day).

There really needs to be one thread for the people who really hate Trump, and all other Trump threads should be reserved for the serious people who want to figure out how we can best play the hand we've been given.
    I agree.

They are crapping all over every thread.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree.

Says the one who trumped all over every support thread in the Rand forum while the campaign was on. If people continue to spread Trump's lies on here, you can pretty much guarantee someone will be along to correct them.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Says the one who trumped all over every support thread in the Rand forum while the campaign was on. If people continue to spread Trump's lies on here, you can pretty much guarantee someone will be along to correct them.
    You lie, that never happened.

Yep. It was clear after his presidency it would be her time. God help us all.

Waiting and seeing is the only thing I planned on doing after Rand dropped out. I'm not a betting man so I'll abstain on any wagers regarding who will be screwing up the country come 2017.

I agree.

Yeah I wonder why?? Oh wait, it's probably because this forum wasn't founded to support authoritarianism

This is not the place to support trump and Bryan made that official recently.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    Yeah I wonder why?? Oh wait, it's probably because this forum wasn't founded to support authoritarianism

This is not the place to support trump and Bryan made that official recently.
    It is a discussion not support of in the "2016 Candidates Forum" with "Trump" listed as one of the candidates to be discussed.

Secondly, there are those here saying they agree with some of his policies and may or may not vote for him for whatever reason, some strategic. No one has come out in support of his "authoritarianism".
    Last edited by kahless; 03-21-2016 at 10:32 PM.

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Ok, Nostradamus, what else have you got?
    Last edited by timosman; 03-22-2016 at 06:37 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Someone in the 90's decided that someone who was then a community organizer in his 30's was gonna become president in 2008? Who was this mastermind?
    Last edited by erowe1; 03-22-2016 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Someone in the 90's decided that some community organizer in his 30's was gonna become president in 2008? Who was this mastermind?
    The CIA?

http://www.infowars.com/bombshell-ba...-cia-creation/

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    And how would that work?

Did Hillary know that she was fated to lose to Obama in those primaries? Was she not actually trying to win? Did the CIA somehow force throngs of the American people to swoon over Obama the way we all remember them doing at that time?

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    And how would that work?

Did Hillary know that she was fated to lose to Obama in those primaries? Was she not actually trying to win? Did the CIA somehow force throngs of the American people to swoon over Obama the way we all remember them doing at that time?
    I have no clue, just entertaining the idea because conspiracy theories are entertaining and I'm bored.

But in all seriousness, would you put anything past these people?

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    Bilderberg?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic