Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Controlled Opposition - A must read for everyone in the liberty movement

Quote Originally Posted by InterestedParticipant View Post
    If I look to Ellul's writing, based on Christ's originally philosophy, then it is Man's responsibility to aggressively question all of man's systems. My words - To take an almost hostile approach to what is presented to us by other men.

No no no....

We control how the synapses in our brains develop, and therefore how we perceive and therefore act in the world. My suggestion to withdraw from this system comes from our need to physically modify the synapse networks in our own brains (what the intelligence agencies call 'rewiring'). It is only if we rewire ourselve that we'll be able to clearly see the system for what it is and to turn away from it and create new systems that are not deceptive and based in evil.

Bottom line, we have ALL the power, and they have NONE. We just can't see it, because they are running this super sophisticated technocracy that controls our synaptical networks, which in turn, controls how we view ourselves, them, and the world.
    So, if we figure out how to rewire ourselves, individually, then what have we achieved? Must we ALL rewire our brains before we can change everything?

So if I rewire my brain successfully... and you yours, but no one else follows suit, then what? We die and nothing happens? Are we stuck in this loop of suffering until we collectively figure out how to rewire?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KerriAnn View Post
    So, if we figure out how to rewire ourselves, individually, then what have we achieved? Must we ALL rewire our brains before we can change everything?

So if I rewire my brain successfully... and you yours, but no one else follows suit, then what? We die and nothing happens? Are we stuck in this loop of suffering until we collectively figure out how to rewire?
    You're mostly already there right now. All that matters is your effort to wake up others and do the right thing.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    You're mostly already there right now. All that matters is your effort to wake up others and do the right thing.
    But then I feel small again. One person in this huge world, only having a very small amount of influence over the people I see everyday. It makes me frustrated, and sad. I know some people might say that it is like waves or ripples in a pond, but I feel more like it is waves in an ocean, the waves are unpredictable and I have absolutely no control over which way they go, and how they end up. It feels hopeless!

But then I feel small again. One person in this huge world, only having a very small amount of influence over the people I see everyday. It makes me frustrated, and sad. I know some people might say that it is like waves or ripples in a pond, but I feel more like it is waves in an ocean, the waves are unpredictable and I have absolutely no control over which way they go, and how they end up. It feels hopeless!
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Freedom of thought and action... that's what you will have achieved. And it will snowball!

They are so very weak, and fear mass rewiring and system withrawel more than anything else. Their system will collapse as people withdraw. This weapon system (and that's what this is, a weapon system developed in the bowels of the military intelligence academia establishment) requires OUR participation to work. Withrawel (and clear insight, which leads to uncorrupted thought) is the only method for its self-destruction.
    Last edited by InterestedParticipant; 06-08-2013 at 11:34 AM.

* * * Saboteurs and Dupes are on my Ignore List. My non-response means they're included. * * *

email me anonymously

The worst thing one can do is assume that they are at the end point. I continue to be amazed at what I uncover. Continued vigilance and humility are key here.

* * * Saboteurs and Dupes are on my Ignore List. My non-response means they're included. * * *

email me anonymously

Here's a good read that will help one understand how the system of inputs configures our brains and creates irrational and illogical blind spots (ie. things that we cannot see no matter how visible).

Synaptic Self: How Our Brains Become Who We Are
    Joseph LeDoux

http://www.amazon.com/Synaptic-Self-.../dp/0670030287

Ranging widely through philosophy, literature, and the history of science, LeDoux examines how we have conceptualized the relationship between brain and self through the centuries. His own contribution, based on two decades of research, begins with the startlingly simple premise that the self-the essence of who a person is-intricately reflects patterns of interconnectivity between neurons in the brain. Synapses, the spaces between neurons, are not only the channels through which we think, act, imagine, feel, and remember, but also the means by which we encode our most fundamental traits, preferences, and beliefs, allowing us to function as a single, integrated individual-a synaptic self.

As LeDoux brilliantly argues, a synaptic self does not exclude other ways of understanding existence-spiritual, aesthetic, moral-but rather it enriches and broadens these avenues by providing a neurological/psychological construct grounded in the latest research in biology. Rather than join the age-old debate on whether nature or nurture is more determinative, LeDoux posits that both genes and experience contribute to synaptic connectivity. Mind expanding in every sense of the word, Synaptic Self represents an important breakthrough in one of the last frontiers of medical research.

I found this video, but admit that I have yet to watch this series review .....

A CONVERSATION WITH/Joseph LeDoux; Taking a Clinical Look at Human Emotions
    By CLAUDIA DREIFUS
    Published: October 08, 2002
    http://www.nytimes.com/2002/10/08/he...-emotions.html

On a recent balmy evening, Dr. Joseph LeDoux, a professor of neuroscience at New York University, strode to the stage of the Cornelia Street Cafe in Greenwich Village and read from his latest book, ''The Synaptic Self: How Our Brains Become Who We Are.''

Astonishingly, the audience -- graduate students, publishing executives and scientists --greeted Dr. LeDoux's performance with enthusiasm usually reserved for rock stars.

In the world of the brain sciences, Dr. LeDoux, 52, is a star of high wattage. Through his research and writings, he has been a major force in changing approaches to human brain research. Previously, brain studies tended to bypass phenomena that are difficult to measure, like emotions and the unconscious. Dr. LeDoux, in his laboratory, began finding ways to study how the brain processes emotions.

Rather than treat emotion as an experience, he looked at it as a process. And in doing this, he uncovered a path into the territory that is the human mind. ''I'm studying the quantifiable aspects of the mind,'' Dr. LeDoux said over coffee on a morning not long after his cafe performance. ''I'm saying, 'Here's how you can quantify certain aspects of it and make some progress.' ''

Q. In ''The Synaptic Self,'' you say, ''We are our synapses.'' Why do you say that the key to humanness is to be found in the microscopic spaces between two nerve cells?

A. Synapses are the spaces between brain cells. But more importantly, they are the channels of communication between cells that make possible all brain functions, including perception, memory, emotion and thinking.

It's practically a truism to say the synapses underlie personality since synapses underlie everything the brain does. More important yet: synapses are the sites of storage of information, including information that is encoded by our genes and also by our experiences -- our memories.

When it comes to personality, genes and experience are just two ways of doing the same thing -- wiring synapses. That's why I say, To the extent that we are a product of our genes and experiences, we are our synapses.

This doesn't mean that the essence of who you are is encoded at a particular synapse. It means that your self is a very complex pattern of synaptic connectivity in your brain.

Q. Why is this a breakthrough?

A. In science, it's often important to define a problem in a practical way before you can make progress on it. Psychological conceptions of the self have tended to be framed in terms not compatible with what we know about the brain. It would be hard, for instance, to track down the neural basis of concepts like superego, narcissism, esteem or actualization.

To solve this, I've long felt that scientists needed to come up with a new way of thinking about the self. I do it by attacking it from two angles. One is bottom up. Given that synapses are important to both genetic and experiential aspects of the self, studies of synapses give us a neural anchor to understand how these psychological constructs work.

The other is top down. Given that memory is so important to maintenance of the self, and that much is known about the mechanisms of memory, we can use it as a way in to understanding the synaptic basis of the self.

Q. What have you done to help us gain this knowledge?

A. My work has been focused on the brain mechanisms of emotional memory, a form of unconscious memory formed in a region of the brain called the amygdala. Through studies of fearful or traumatic experiences in rats, my colleagues and I have been able to identify specific synapses that participate in the formation of the memory. Studies of humans have confirmed that the same basic circuits are involved.

Q. One area you've specialized in is the biology of emotions. Was there, until recently, a kind of bias among experts against looking at this?

A. Oh yes. For years, you couldn't study the mind. At first, the problem was the behaviorists who said, ''no, no, no, no'' to any mind studies because they felt that observable behavior was the only legitimate psychological topic.

What I feel is that we now need is more of a mind science because cognition is about cognition and emotion is about emotion. The mind is about both things.

Q. Marvin Minsky, the M.I.T. computer scientist who has written about the mind, believes, to simplify, that we are basically a mass of chemicals and switches. Do you agree?

A. That's what the brain is: just a piece of meat that has chemicals and electrical charges. The mind, of course, is a special version of that. And we may not know in our lifetime all about how the brain works to make the mind. What we know about the brain is that it's got neurons that communicate across synapses by releasing a neurotransmitter and that generates electrical impulses and the receiving neuron that then talks to its neighbors the same way. If the mind depends on the brain, then all aspects of the mind are going to depend on these simple electrical, chemical processes.

Q. Speaking of meat, is it true you come from a family of butchers?

A. Yes, my father was a butcher.
    As a young person, it was my job to clean the membranes off the brains we sold in the shop. The most vivid image I retain from that time is pulling the bullets out of cows' brains. The way animals were killed was by being shot. And so I'd pull the bullets in order to clean the brain. Often while I was doing it, I wondered what being shot could mean for the cow's mind.

Q. How then did you find your way into neuroscience.

A. I haven't been a scientist all my adult life. I have two degrees in marketing. I had studied marketing because my parents, small-town people from Louisiana, wanted me to. I was totally uninterested in business and ended up taking a master's in marketing and consumer psychology. As part of that, I took at course at L.S.U. with the late Robert Thompson. So I worked in his lab and we published a few papers, and he endeavored to get me into graduate school at SUNY Stony Brook in New York. That was the beginning.

Q. As a student of both the brain and the mind, do you sometimes try to visualize your own brain at work?

A. Sometimes, yes. Especially if I'm afraid of something. Let's say I'm walking in the woods and suddenly I see something on the ground. I pause and I imagine my amygdala being driven by that curved shape on the ground. Then I realize that the object is a stick and not a snake and I move along. Yes, I can visualize the whole process.

Q. Is being a brain scientist something like becoming an astronaut? You are always entering into completely new areas of discovery?

A. No. It's more like a deep sea explorer. When you're studying the brain, it doesn't feel like you are going into open space -- more like into a confined space. It feels like you are getting into a ship that can take you down to find those little creatures in the dark depths of the sea. Interestingly, I never find brain studies confining. Every time you discover something and you try to understand it, you know that you've only scratched the surface.

Q. In the last few years, we've seen a lot of big-name physicists and even geneticists, take up the brain sciences. Why all this cross-disciplinary migration?

A. Brain science has been a favorite one for this kind of migration because the mysteries of the brain are so attractive. So people like Gerald Edelman and Francis Crick have turned to solving problems of the brain. These are smart people. The more the merrier.
    Last edited by InterestedParticipant; 06-08-2013 at 11:34 AM.

email me anonymously

Many.

If you can isolate the area of interest, then I'll try to provide reading/resource lists to the best of my knowledge.

But I will say this, for those willing to invest the time, and also to learn to read Double Speak, you will find that ALL aspects of this system is discussed in excruciating detail. Nothing is hidden. The arrogance is amazing.
    Well I have just ordered Ellul's book, I will read it after I finish Enemies of Eros by Gallagher. I would love a list of books that you think would best serve as a primer to identifying the system and circumventing it. Obviously Im interested in your perspective and how you got there as Im sure others are too, I am willing to read and learn.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    Well I have just ordered Ellul's book, I will read it after I finish Enemies of Eros by Gallagher. I would love a list of books that you think would best serve as a primer to identifying the system and circumventing it. Obviously Im interested in your perspective and how you got there as Im sure others are too, I am willing to read and learn.
    Not to be evasive, but the list is extremely large, covering a wide array of fields. Further, they each have to be put in context and grouped according to area of interest. Bottom line, delivering a reading list that makes sense is no easy task. You're going to have to narrow it down for me to provide value in return.

But before you can get into any meat, meat that is intended for elite eyes and brains, you need to understand how to read and interpret Double Speak, because that's how the books of any merit are written. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublespeak

email me anonymously

A suggestion for your next read... another great Ellul publications...

The Technological Society
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Technologi.../dp/0394703901

Technique - the bedrock of the modern world, June 7, 2004
    By Jonathan Armstrong "enantidromian" (Denver, CO United States)

Before proceeding with this review, let me just say that no fewer than a hundred pages could be trimmed from its content without diluting its message at all. Many of the examples used in the book are extremely dated; while I think I'm fairly well read, I confess that I'm not really up on the vicissitudes and catfights of French academic sociology in the early 1960's (to give but one example). With that being said, this book is worth well worth the time spent reading its 436 pages.

This is undoubtedly one of the most important books of the twentieth century, and if you accept its thesis you won't be able to look at the political milieu in the same way ever again. (If you agree with it and it doesn't change the way you look at things, you haven't grasped its importance.) Most political theorists take ideology to be a central point from which "real world" consequences emanate. In other words, a Communist or libertarian ideology in practical use will produce a particular type society and individual divorced from the actual technical workings of the society. Liberals and conservatives both speak of things in such a manner as if ideology is the prima facie cause of existence - but as Ellul shows in painstaking detail, this is wrong. What almost everyone fails to grasp is the pernicious effect of technique (and its offspring, technology) on modern man.

Technique can loosely be defined as the entire mass of organization and technology that has maximum efficiency as its goal. Ellul shows that technique possesses an impetus all its own and exerts similar effects on human society no matter what the official ideology of the society in question is. Technique, with its never-ending quest for maximum efficiency, tends to slowly drown out human concerns as it progresses towards its ultimate goal. "...the further economic technique develops, the more it makes real the abstract concept of economic man." (p. 219) Technique does not confine itself merely to the realm of technical production, but infiltrates every aspect of human existence, and has no time for "inefficiencies" caused by loyalties to family, religion, race, or culture; a society of dumbed-down consumers is absolutely essential to the technological society, which must contain predictable "demographics" in order to ensure the necessary financial returns. "The only thing that matters technically is yield, production. This is the law of technique; this yield can only be obtained by the total mobilization of human beings, body and soul, and this implies the exploitation of all human psychic forces." (p. 324).

Ellul thoroughly shows that much of the difference in ideology between libertarians and socialists becomes largely irrelevant in the technological society (this is not to say that ideology is unimportant, but rather that technique proceeds with the same goals and effects.) This will doubtlessly please no one; liberals want to believe that they can have privacy and freedom despite a high degree of central planning, and libertarians want to believe that a society free of most regulation and control is possible in an advanced technological society. Libertarian fantasies seem especially irrelevant given the exigencies of a technological society; as Ellul notes, as technique progresses it simply cannot function without a high degree of complexity and regulation. "The modern state could no more be a state without techniques than a businessman could be a businessman without the telephone or the automobile... not only does it need techniques, but techniques need it. It is not a matter of chance, nor a matter of conscious will; rather, it is an urgency..." (p. 253-254). Can anyone really doubt Ellul here, especially seeing as how twenty-plus years of conservative promises to downsize government still result in more regulation and bureaucracy with every passing year? Planning, socialism, regulation, and control are the natural consequences of technique; an increasingly incestuous relationship between industry and the State is inevitable. "The state and technique - increasingly interrelated - are becoming the most important forces in the modern world; they buttress and reinforce each other in their aim to produce an apparently indestructible, total civilization." (p. 318).

This is not an optimistic book. Given that the nature of technique is one of a universal leveling of human cultures, needs, and desires (replacing real needs with false ones and the neighborhood restaurant with McDonalds), Ellul is certainly pessimistic. He does not propose any remedies for the Skinnerist nightmares of technique somehow leading to a Golden Age of humanity, where people will enjoy maximal freedom coupled with minimal want: "...we are struck by the incredible naivete of these scientists... they claim they will be in a position to develop certain collective desires, to constitute certain homogeneous social units out of aggregates of individuals, to forbid men to raise their children, and even to persuade them to renounce having any... at the same time, they speak of assuring the triumph of freedom and of the necessity of avoiding dictatorship... they seem incapable of grasping the contradiction involved, or of understanding that what they are proposing." (p. 434).

email me anonymously

email me anonymously

Here's a good read that will help one understand how the system of inputs configures our brains and creates irrational and illogical blind spots (ie. things that we cannot see no matter how visible).

Synaptic Self: How Our Brains Become Who We Are
    Another nitwit reductionist making assertions that cannot be proven.

FAIL.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Gov't funded internet shills exposed:

http://www.insanemedia.net/forum-shi...r-n-7015a/2924

Surely we have some of them here on RPF too. Very interesting! Both links worth a read!!

http://the-tap.blogspot.com/2012/10/...eyre-real.html
    Last edited by devil21; 12-17-2013 at 01:44 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

The REAL members still remaining on RPF should remember that the tactics in the original post are heavily in use here right now.

The REAL members still remaining on RPF should remember that the tactics in the original post are heavily in use here right now.
    I have this thread subscribed from ages ago. You bumped a dinosaur.

If they do have a presence here I think we're probably filed under "mission accomplished".

Not much going on.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

We have been neutered, penetrated and left alone to slowly bleed?
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    Nah, the shepherd retired without a replacement. And everyone went back to their lives.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    I have this thread subscribed from ages ago. You bumped a dinosaur.

If they do have a presence here I think we're probably filed under "mission accomplished".

Not much going on.
    You are kidding, right?

You haven't noticed the racists are still keeping their hand in, trying to offend every demographic in Rand Paul's name? You haven't seen all the people screeching that Trump supporters will only listen to us if we're extra nice and polite, when they only listen to Trump and Trump is the only guy who gives Howard Stern a run for his money? You haven't seen the trumpeted headlines every time the pollsters find a way to cook our numbers down a little more? You haven't seen the messages of doom and gloom from people who allegedly understand how the pols are being manipulated and allegedly remember the major swings we saw Ron's numbers take when it came close to primary time, and suddenly inaccurate poll numbers were a danger to the pollsters' reputations? You surely noticed that two percent of us give a $#@! about Trump, yet he has been the subject of thirty percent of the new threads, right?

I mean, you have noticed, right?

Oh, they still love us and want us to be unhappy. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You are kidding, right?

You haven't noticed the racists are still keeping their hand in, trying to offend every demographic in Rand Paul's name? You haven't seen all the people screeching that Trump supporters will only listen to us if we're extra nice and polite, when they only listen to Trump and Trump is the only guy who gives Howard Stern a run for his money? You haven't seen the trumpeted headlines every time the pollsters find a way to cook our numbers down a little more? You haven't seen the messages of doom and gloom from people who allegedly understand how the pols are being manipulated and allegedly remember the major swings we saw Ron's numbers take when it came close to primary time, and suddenly inaccurate poll numbers were a danger to the pollsters' reputations? You surely noticed that two percent of us give a $#@! about Trump, yet he has been the subject of thirty percent of the new threads, right?

I mean, you have noticed, right?

Oh, they still love us and want us to be unhappy. Trust me.
    Uh, Tulsa, NO ONE wants to listen to people who are behaving like lunatic $#@!s. Just sayin'.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Uh, Tulsa, NO ONE wants to listen to people who are behaving like lunatic $#@!s. Just sayin'.
    Well, it's a good thing you're stalking me, then. This way they can avoid your posts and my posts at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

lol. Fair enough. Although, not stalking you. You're just one of the few posting this early.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Bump in memory of IP, hope you are still out there buddy.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yep. IP was (is I hope) very prescient.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    Yes that's where the liberty movement is. Actually we probably were just a smaller movement than we thought we were at one time and we are coming to grip with it. The political establishment is shook up though. Your average conservative republican seems way different than just a few years ago. It's probably just because Obama had 8 years. 8 years ago conservative republican voters would have bought this new Red Scare hook line and sinker along with supporting ISIS in Syria if not for Obama being president. It's been pleasantly shocking to me to hear Republicans resist that foolishness.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yep. IP was (is I hope) very prescient.
    Still paying attention, fellas. Still working toward a better world. Just have had little to no time for online swamps.

Funny looking at these old threads. Don't think I'd change a word of what I said. Perhaps more relevant and appropriate now, then when written

Update on my perspectives.

- RP is part of the swamp/cabal (or whatever u want to call it)
    - I'm 70/30 on Trump being a Patriot. Sometimes I'm confused by his actions. But then, it's no easy task dealing with these swamp creature. I'm giving him time, and my support.
    - We are winning. Tide has turned.
    - Internet behemoths need to be disintermediated... fast.
    - Q Anon is BS... as diversion... sideshow.
    - Our Gov't is less of a problem then those in the shadows outside gov't (media, internet moguls, arms dealers, human trafficers, corp psychopaths, etc)
    - Clinton Foundation & UraniumOne was less about money and more about weakening the USA by denying access to key resources and moving it into the hands of the Globalists.
    - Globalists plans are now visible for everyone to see. Attacks on multiple fronts. A great challenge. But Patriots have stepped up. Don't buy into Alt media, almost all of it is controlled.

email me anonymously

Buhwho? Ron Paul? I must be missing something.

- I'm 70/30 on Trump being a Patriot. Sometimes I'm confused by his actions. But then, it's no easy task dealing with these swamp creature. I'm giving him time, and my support.
    I think you're on the right track. Witnessed a lot of hatred for him even here. I suspect that were those people to get a briefing on global political reality, they might not be quite so harsh. Nobody can credibly deny that the man has inherited a mess of epic proportions. Nobody, not even the much vaunted Ron Paul would be able to breeze through and make all things right.

Speaking of the crap with which Trump must deal as prezzy, I have been told that there is talk out there that our shiny new president has appropriated a special Marine strike force of some 2000+++ members who raided a CIA data center a few days ago. No idea whether this is true, but I hope like hell that it is. If it is, it would go a long way toward assuaging my doubts and suspicions about the man; suspicions I hold not because he is Trump or due to what he has said or even done, but because this is politics.

Winning what, exactly?

Engrish, prease.

See previous point.

- Our Gov't is less of a problem then those in the shadows outside gov't (media, internet moguls, arms dealers, human trafficers, corp psychopaths, etc)
    Seems a distinction without a difference.

- Clinton Foundation & UraniumOne was less about money and more about weakening the USA by denying access to key resources and moving it into the hands of the Globalists.
    BINGO. Give that poster a cigar. A GOOD one, too.

- Globalists plans are now visible for everyone to see. Attacks on multiple fronts. A great challenge. But Patriots have stepped up. Don't buy into Alt media, almost all of it is controlled.
    Hope you are right about those stepping up. I do see some of it, but it seems so meager. But as you point out, media are seemingly paddling for all they are worth to get us to believe that those of the liberty ilk are few, far between, and dangerously psychotic.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Buhwho? Ron Paul? I must be missing something.
    The left is literally attacking Rand Paul because he is arguing for real tax cuts, they even have this 10 million dollar ad campaign they are pushing against him telling him to keep his word- they are trying to make him back down and not fight for a real tax cut.

Yes, the Pauls are bad, Trump's good, and we should focus not on policy but on this invisible Goldstein called globalism.

Good lord...

we are winning
    The post above is proof positive of the opposite.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast