Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: IL - Gay black actor beaten, bleached, attackers shout "This is MAGA country!"

Chester Copperpot

Charles De Mar eh?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02...0242723677.jpg
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9864298-6708821-image-m-14_1550242723677.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	6332

...The men are brothers from Nigeria named Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo, and Chicago cops are now calling them "potential suspects"... Ola played a prison inmate on season 2 of "Empire." It's unclear exactly how well they know Jussie, but we know Jussie follows their joint Instagram account. Abel also says he's worked on "Empire."
    Both brothers describe themselves online as actors and models.
    https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/15/jussi...xtras-actors/#

This is like a Dumb and Dumber episode.
    FJB

These Nigerian guys don't seem like MAGA folk.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    These Nigerian guys don't seem like MAGA folk.
    They could be, but it might be suspicious if they are shouting MAGA in a Nigerian accent. At least it would be hard to misidentify them as white guys.

Apparently the police were led to them by phone records. So the “victim” had been on the phone with them.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    They are clearly white people in black face...and body paint...and a really, really good Afro hair piece.....and....

Seriously, Jussie Smollett was a washed up child actor (only was in 1 of the 3 Mighty Ducks installments) that would have been an "almost been" if not for Empire. And now Empire's ratings are down and he was in danger of being written off the show. It was a publicity stunt. A gay male Twana Brawley. I almost feel sorry for the kid.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I saw a thing earlier that said those 2 had been arrested now, apprehended at the Ohare airport.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I saw a thing earlier that said those 2 had been arrested now, apprehended at the Ohare airport.
    Yes, heard they were under arrest. Interesting situation. “Were you for some reason intimidating this person, or were you involved in a fraudulent publicity stunt?”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    They are clearly white people in black face...and body paint...and a really, really good Afro hair piece.....and....
    You make a good case, but if there was a MAGA hat involved, we can overlook the other inconsistencies.

Smollett said he didn't remove the rope from around his neck before police arrived "because I wanted them to see."

But he also says, numerous times, that he wasn't going to call the police until his friend/Creative Director talked him into it.

Which one?
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Smollett said he didn't remove the rope from around his neck before police arrived "because I wanted them to see."

But he also says, numerous times, that he wasn't going to call the police until his friend/Creative Director talked him into it.

Which one?
    He also said he didn't want the police to have their body cameras on because "He didn't want to make a scene in the hallway."

1) How is that making a "scene?"

2) Why couldn't they just go into his apartment with their body cameras on then?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Turning into a real whodundidit or diditevenhappen...

2 arrested men are released without charges in alleged attack on 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett: Police

Two men arrested by Chicago police police earlier this week in the alleged racial attack on "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett were released on Friday night.

Police clarified that the two men were placed under arrest Wednesday night after police met them at the airport.

But in a statement issued Friday night, Chicago Police Department officials said that "due to new evidence as a result of today's interrogations, the individuals questions by police in the Empire case have now been released without charg[es], and detectives have additional investigative work to complete."

The two are no longer being classified as suspects.
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/jussie-smo...lebrities.html

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Turning into a real whodundidit or diditevenhappen...

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/jussie-smo...lebrities.html
    so were these guys the same two guys in the picture?? the 2 supposed white guy attackers in the video still, turned out to be these 2 US citizens of nigerian descent who are also black? and are these the same two people who jussie said were the perps but who chicago pd just released and said they had nothing to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    so were these guys the same two guys in the picture?? the 2 supposed white guy attackers in the video still, turned out to be these 2 US citizens of nigerian descent who are also black? and are these the same two people who jussie said were the perps but who chicago pd just released and said they had nothing to do with it?
    I dunno. Possibly the butler in the kitchen with a candlestick.

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I dunno. Possibly the butler in the kitchen with a candlestick.
    someone should make a new Clue board game: Empire Edition....

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    What is it with Nigerians and scams?
    I knew this thread was going to go really south as soon as the media said Nigeria. So what scam are the Nigerians involved in this time around?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I knew this thread was going to go really south as soon as the media said Nigeria. So what scam are the Nigerians involved in this time around?
    I take it you don't use email much?

Hes referring to an email scam where someone claiming to be a Nigerian prince will give you a million dollars if you give him your social security number.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    I take it you don't use email much?
    What does using email got to do with this story?

My guess:

Smollet wanted to be "the middle" in a queeer sandwich with these two.

They kicked his ass and told him to get lost.

The rest was a pure fabrication on Smollet's part.

What does using email got to do with this story?
    I was replying to your question about Nigerian scams.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    My guess:

Smollet wanted to be "the middle" in a queeer sandwich with these two.

They kicked his ass and told him to get lost.

The rest was a pure fabrication on Smollet's part.
    Them calling him n----- and f-- fit with your scenario pretty well too.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Hes referring to an email scam where someone claiming to be a Nigerian prince will give you a million dollars if you give him your social security number.
    Ofc, I know what Nigerian email scam is what does Nigerian email scams got to do with this story? what scam is the Nigerians perpetuating? I hope people like him don't go around bringing up Nigerian email scams everytime a Nigerian topic is mentioned in this forum. I understand stereotyping and all but there has to be a limit to everything.

I was replying to your question about Nigerian scams.
    I asked "what scams are the Nigerians involved in this time around?" and your answer is Nigerian email scams? I really don't know what else to say if you didn't see anything wrong with that reply to my question.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I asked "what scams are the Nigerians involved in this time around?" and your answer is Nigerian email scams? I really don't know what else to say if you didn't see anything wrong with that reply to my question.
    The reason there's nothing wrong with that reply is that it's obviously what was intended in the post that you replied to when you asked that question. Since you know about Nigerian scams, I'm not sure why you replied to SS that way.

Of course the other scam that some Nigerians are involved in this time around is the one that this whole thread is talking about, which was what obviously prompted SS's post that troubled you.

The reason there's nothing wrong with that reply is that it's obviously what was intended in the post that you replied to when you asked that question. Since you know about Nigerian scams, I'm not sure why you replied to SS that way.

Of course the other scam that some Nigerians are involved in this time around is the one that this whole thread is talking about, which was what obviously prompted SS's post that troubled you.
    Spit is out SM, I want to know which scam it is. I thought it was the American Jesse Smollett that was the one lying about people attacking him and pouring bleach on him. So in your next reply, please be specific on the scam cos even though it seems obvious to you and everyone else, I still do not see it.

Spit is out SM, I want to know which scam it is. I thought it was the American Jesse Smollett that was the one lying about people attacking him and pouring bleach on him. So in your next reply, please be specific on the scam cos even though it seems obvious to you and everyone else, I still do not see it.
    Could you please re-type that in English, and I'll try to help you understand whatever it is that you still don't?

Could you please re-type that in English, and I'll try to help you understand whatever it is that you still don't?
    What a weasel you turned out to be. You can't answer the question because you don't have it, so u use the excuse that you cannot comprehend my English to weasel out of it. I bet your next excuse would be that my Nigerian accent is too thick for u to understand.

What a weasel you turned out to be. You can't answer the question because you don't have it, so u use the excuse that you cannot comprehend my English to weasel out of it. I bet your next excuse would be that my Nigerian accent is too thick for u to understand.
    What is the question?

I'll try to answer it if I can.

Nigerian Princes and Russian Bots are the internet boogie men of our time.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast