Thread: "I taste like beef" - The self cannibal movement

Exclamation "I taste like beef" - The self cannibal movement

God bless the Limey tabloids.

'I TASTE LIKE BEEF' Sausage made from human blood and tacos filled with a man’s chopped-off FOOT… meet the people who want to eat each other (and themselves)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/706775...f-cannibalism/

Some people-eaters are even getting their sexual kicks from meeting and eating others on dating-style cannibal sites

THE texture was good, it looked tasty, there was a nice hint of spice... and if Gwen hadn't have spent all day cooking it, she'd probably never have guessed that the sausage she was eating had been made from human blood.

She'd invited one of her friends over to try the meaty dish as well, and served it up at a candlelit table with a side salad and a gourmet-style bloody drizzle. They both agreed: too much soy sauce, but otherwise delicious.

Last month Gwen van der Zwan, from the Netherlands, tried cannibalism for the first time.

However, she's no Hannibal Lecter and no humans were hurt in the making of her dinner.

Instead, she made the meal from her own blood - which she had painstakingly drained into a medical bag that day - after becoming fascinated with the idea of trying a human sausage.

"Why is my idea considered disgusting, but doing the same thing with pigs' blood isn't?" she asked at the time.

Much much more at link, including pictures...
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    From the comments...

Jim Dea 1 hour ago

It's all part of the culture of death usually confined to remote and uncivilized tribes living in the rainforests of the world. It has been creeping into our culture and has now locked a foothold on mainstream, civilized society, making its way in by means of tattoos first, then piercings, body mutilation and now cannibalism. It's what happens to society when GOD ALMIGHTY is restricted by evil rulers. Not just any god but the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who sent His Son in the Flesh of a man to pay the sin debt of the world. If I were you, I would make my way back to Him by reading His written word NOW.

So what... they identify as self cannibal. Why are people so intolerant? Society should not try to stop people from being who they were meant to be.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Might ought to breed more of these weirdos, seems like Europe is going to have an overabundance of bodies for them to enjoy....

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Might ought to breed more of these weirdos, seems like Europe is going to have an overabundance of bodies for them to enjoy....
    Seems that the practice would be self limiting... Fk it all... Where's Jack Palance when you need him?

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    From the comments...
    And most still don't understand Luke 4,, or the Error of Nimrod.

That error is in every church I have yet seen,, worse in some.
    It shall not be so among you

"As in the days of Noah" so shall it be.. it is gonna get worse and people will accept it as normal.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 08-24-2018 at 09:04 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

donnay, DO SOMETHING!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    At least it's not as weird as those freaks who eat nothing but salads
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I taste like lobster.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    At least it's not as weird as those freaks who eat nothing but salads
    Hey!

Maybe this batch of weirdos figured out that vegetable eaters are more tender than omnivores....

Have you ever looked at one of your body parts and thought, mmm, that looks tasty? Me either.
    "The Patriarch"

What kind of self respecting cannibal wouldn't serve their first meal with fava beans and a nice chianti?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    What kind of self respecting cannibal wouldn't serve their first meal with fava beans and a nice chianti?

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    donnay, DO SOMETHING!
    She has tried...and failed.

These people are a danger to themselves and others.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I wonder if Jeffery Dahmer had these thoughts.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.