Thread: Why Amazon is pushing for more regulations

Lightbulb Why Amazon is pushing for more regulations

This guy's channel is pretty impressive...

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome to 21st Century fascism.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    This guy's channel is pretty impressive...

How about a synopsis first. Been burned through my time too many times simply watching videos.

I don't watch videos but I don't use amazon .

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    How about a synopsis first. Been burned through my time too many times simply watching videos.
    They are specifically pushing for a higher minimum wage law nationally even though their own wages are higher or equal to it. It's a way for them to hurt their competitions who can't afford to pay their workers more.

The rest of the video explains Amazon's business model which is very well done.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Regulations have always been great for big business. The more barriers to entry that they can set up for competitors the safer their monopoly will be.

amazon needs to be broken apart. get rid of foreign trade zones, and they need to pay a tax.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    amazon needs to be broken apart. get rid of foreign trade zones, and they need to pay a tax.
    'Cause nothing says "Freedom!" like another tax.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    'Cause nothing says "Freedom!" like another tax.
    nothing says foreign invasion like :

FOREIGN TRADE ZONE

Ah for the good old days when people on RPFs didn't call for new taxes for any reason.
    Chris