Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: US Launches Tomahawks Into Syria

Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    LOL 2 days ago weren't you calling him the peace president? So happy that he wouldn't be moving us towards war with Russia?

Yup. I was wrong. But also trolling $#@!s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To everyone who currently supports Trump:

$#@! YOU, YOU GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKERS. WE WARNED YOU. WE TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN. TRUMP JUST DROPPED at least 60,000lbs of munitions on Syrian Government targets in violation of the US Constitution, International Law, and basic moral truth. You swore up and down this would not happen! You tried like HELL to convince those of us who retain our sanity to VOTE for Trump. Many Syrians, and many Russians, were just killed by the Comb-over-in-Chief whom you make endless excuses for.

GET THE $#@! OFF THESE FORUMS AND GO TO NATIONAL REVIEW OR SOME OTHER PLACE WHERE NEOCON WARMONGERING MURDERERS CONGREGATE.

If WW3 just began, you have no one to blame but yourselves you sons of bitches.

BAN ME. I DON'T GIVE A $#@!.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    meh...only cost us 15 million for the missiles...
    1.4 million per missile (2011 cost) times 60.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Marco Rubio is on right now talking about how Trump did the right thing and everything is wonderful.

Reporter: "What if Russians were there?"

Rubio: "If Russians were there then they were complicit in the chemical attacks."

+rep
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Trump supporters please chime in here.
    Looking at the_Donald, most appear to not be happy about this.

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    Funny with the 100th anniversary of WW1

The luciferians love their anniversaries....
    Oh my.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Now that he has flopped on foreign policy, he better build that wall and build it fast.

man I wish i could feel moral relief solely based on who i voted for..

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    I would love to personally beat the living $#@! out of each one of you RPF trump supporters, but must of you $#@!ing idiots are too scared to even show your face in this thread
    I'm here. Go for it.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    here's a live feed of some reporting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo66BAChtmY

Guy on now is a former pilot . . .
    says Russia first response could be for Russian fighters to "put radar lock on US aircraft flying in eastern Syria"
    "It's very unsettling to pilots . . . I've had it happen to me. It is an escalation."

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    I would love to personally beat the living $#@! out of each one of you RPF trump supporters, but must of you $#@!ing idiots are too scared to even show your face in this thread
    Amen. If I were to meet some of the Trumphumpers here in person, I would lay them out.... my blood is boiling right now.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post

$#@! YOU, YOU GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKERS. WE WARNED YOU. WE TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN. TRUMP JUST DROPPED at least 60,000lbs of munitions on Syrian Government targets in violation of the US Constitution, International Law, and basic moral truth. You swore up and down this would not happen! You tried like HELL to convince those of us who retain our sanity to VOTE for Trump. Many Syrians, and many Russians, were just killed by the Comb-over-in-Chief whom you make endless excuses for.

GET THE $#@! OFF THESE FORUMS AND GO TO NATIONAL REVIEW OR SOME OTHER PLACE WHERE NEOCON WARMONGERING MURDERERS CONGREGATE.

WW3 is on. Damned if we do, damned if we don't. $#@! this.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Trump supporters please chime in here.
    Ha. I'll be honest, I was optimistic about Trump; never supported him. I enjoyed the $#@! talking and the $#@!storm that was stirred up in government. I even figured when you have both Republicans and Democrats pissed off at you, you're doing something right. The Russian agent conspiracy is bull$#@!.

But this is unreal. I don't have much else to say, this is just something else.

I have to hand it to the media, they really know what they're doing. They've done such a great job at being so intellectually dishonest and divisive that any initial instinct is "yeah - $#@! those people" on the other side of the issue. But not this. I don't know, impeach him, I don't care. Get this $#@! the $#@! outta here.

I wished @dannno and @LibertyEagle were right. I really did.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I am done with Trump. At least no more excuses for him. W.e is good I will support. W.e is bad no benefit of the doubt. He messed up. Here is to hoping other nations have smarter leaders.

Believe it our not, you've just completed the journey I started about a year ago. I was initially hopeful about Trump because I liked his Ron Pauleque rhetoric about how the Iraq war was a "disaster" and he was "against it from the beginning." ..... and then I found out that was a lie. We got trolled. We really did. Trump even made overtures to 9/11 truth by pointing out that Bush could have prevented 9/11 and that it was suspicious that the Saudis were allowed to fly. He mixed it in with really tough talk. Here's the funny, sad thing. Trump proved that you could flirt with conspiracy theorists and conspiracy theories and not at all be hurt in the polls. It wasn't Ron Paul's distant association with 9/11 truth and Alex Jones that hurt him in 2008 and 2012. It was Ron Paul's honest non-interventionism that hurt him. People don't want to hear the truth. People want to think that the U.S. are the guys in the white hats riding over the prairie coming the day from the savages. They'd rather believe that Bush was complicit or negligent leading up to 9/11 than hear that our foreign policy was to blame, and more importantly that we need to fundamentally change our foreign policy if we want to make the world a better place.

Anyway, no hard feelings.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Now that he has flopped on foreign policy, he better build that wall and build it fast.
    With everybody looking at Syria, he won't have to build the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    I don't regret my vote.
    Of course you don't. [mod edit]

You're all being too dramatic. This was just a show of force to start negotiations. Trump is now going to work with Russia and accept a peace proposal similar to the one the Russians previously proposed that would've led to Assad's peaceful removal from power.

Banned

Blog Entries
    3 hours earlier, Hillary Clinton calls for trump to bomb airbases:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pe...-idUSKBN179058

You're all being too dramatic. This was just a show of force to start negotiations. Trump is now going to work with Russia and accept a peace proposal similar to the one the Russians previously proposed that would've led to Assad's peaceful removal from power.
    "just a show of force" by wasting lives and money and by destroying the property of a sovereign nation.
    $#@! Israel. $#@! America. I hope Trump gets impeached. I hope Putin comes out and provides proof he helped and colluded with trump, and I hope this country burns in civil war. $#@! it.

It is the only way they will learn.
    Last edited by UWDude; 04-06-2017 at 08:41 PM.

+ rep

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    shut the $#@! up.
    SUCK MY DICK.
    Come on you guys, get a room.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Of course you don't. You piece of $#@!.
    I don't regret my vote either. Why would anyone regret their vote?

Have any Trump trannies eaten their crow yet?

So far it's not looking like it from what I've seen.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    About time you joke. Thanks though. Lets see what AJ says.

~Resident Badgiraffe

Amen. If I were to meet some of the Trumphumpers here in person, I would lay them out.... my blood is boiling right now.
    calm down.

btw, you couldn't 'lay' me out...

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    I don't regret my vote either. Why would anyone regret their vote?
    Because when you realize that you were wrong to do something, that's the appropriate response. $#@!.

88D chess! Trump is lulling the establishment into a false sense of security by doing everything they want. Then he'll spring his trap on them. You just watch! Any moment now!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Yeah, just like when Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. Just a show of force.

No need to deal out payback to anyone here.

The ones to blame for all of this are your neighbors, your coworkers, even your family.

No one knows the issues.

No one knows the Constitution.

No one respects the Golden Rule, let alone anything else which represents common morality or decency.

No one knows what a Syria is, let alone, find it on a map.

And no one cares.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast