Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can anyone recommend a good gas grill?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    When Luctor makes his second million he may send my tribe a great fancy ceramic egg and forge alliance with the Great Oyarde .
    I didn't say it was cheap... But I'm okay with your proposal, unless the value of the money crashes that is...
    "I am a bird"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

At least he didn't mention his Vulva--er, I mean Volvo.

Am I really that bad .
    "I am a bird"

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Wadda piece of crap!
    https://www.toptenreviews.com/home/k...st-gas-grills/

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

When I was younger I could have used one of those road trip - excursion grills probably. I carried around a little hibachi and a bucket of charcoal sometimes .
    Do something Danke

I got it at Home Depot.

...but I got that one at Lowes.

I'm looking at the Monument brand from Lowes.

Not many reviews but they're all good

If you want quality, then I suggest staying away from Lowes, Home Depot, Walmarx, and all the big box stores.

I stay away from them more and more. I examine things I buy when it's visible. The specs on many, many of their items are reduced. They use thinner metal, plastic where there should be metal, etc.

Just some examples:

I was foolish enough to buy a Toro from Home Depot 10 years ago. The self-propel went out a few years later.

I was foolish enough to buy a water heater from Lowes around 2010. I changed the anode rod 2015 with a rod from an independent hardware store. The factory anode rod had 14 inches left out of 42 inches. I checked the rod again Jan. 2019. Do you know how many inches were lost on that independent hardware store anode rod? None. All 42 inches were still there.

I bought a mini-grease gun one year ago. It was an STP from Lowes. I used it a grand total of one time on our riding mower wheels. I use it this spring and the mother $#@!er gave out. But I am going to fix those bastards. I am going to buy a new one, and take back the old one with a new receipt. And, if the new one gives out, then I will take it back again and again.

To top it off, those big box stores don't even have price going for them. The oil I guy is cheaper from the independent mower store than Lowes. A box of nails that was $17 at an independent store cost $25 at Lowes. I remember prices like Rain Man, and see a lot of that.

Yeah, $#@! them.

Oh, yeah, and most of those good reviews are fake. Unless they have a store coupon incentive--who in the world takes the time to write a good review? And those good reviews are so stupid. Ever see the ones with 3 words? "Best grill ever!" Yeah, right; those are the only words 4-cents-a-day Hadji knows how to spell.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 03-19-2019 at 11:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

The dumbass got roped into being Santa at church
    You've posted pictures of Mr. A. I'd say this was nigh inevitable.

I gotta say I like my Savor Pro. Looks like the one I have might be model GD4838SS-M and at Menards it is about 190.00 currently but you will want to buy a cover . It is a four burner with a side burner , ( I rarely use a side burner ). I think the SS means stainless steel insted of Super Sport .
    Do something Danke

Yes. Weber is worth it. Don't skimp on cost. Even heat and durability. You can find good Weber's for under a thousand. If you want a good grill, your going to have to spend around 500 to 700 minimum. Trusty me I bought a cheap-o and am paying for it.

If money is no object, get a Big green Egg or an offshoot of them (for half the cost).
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    When Luctor makes his second million he may send my tribe a great fancy ceramic egg and forge alliance with the Great Oyarde .
    Don't hold your breath, how many years has he been teasing us with his pizza oven?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Don't hold your breath, how many years has he been teasing us with his pizza oven?
    I will get a free tour of the majestic oven too .
    Do something Danke

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12