Thread: UFC 206-the OFFICIAL thread Holloway v Pettis

Thumbs up UFC 206-the OFFICIAL thread Holloway v Pettis

w00t! *excitement intensifies* Heads up, @Kotin
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ahh $#@! yeah!! In Dallas just got out of a medical school interview and I'm psyched to watch this one

Pettis didn't make weight and is a natural lightweight and might not be a great fit for 145 but he's a great fighter and has a shot but Holloway is on a tear right now and is a natural featherweight

I'm torn on that one

Watch out for Doo Ho Choi vs Cub Swanson.. choi is a killer who looks like a child and Swanson is nuts so that's one to watch .. if choi wins he's fighting in the top 5 next per Dana White

Also Kennedy vs. Gastalum will be awesome , Tim Kennedy is a green beret sniper and I am huge fan.. and cowboys vs Matt brown will be great too( I got cowboy winning as he is nuts and even better at welterweight)

Should be a great night!!
    Last edited by Kotin; 12-10-2016 at 03:40 PM.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Matt Brown vs Cowboy Cerrone is going to be a barnburner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Matt Brown vs Cowboy Cerrone is going to be a barnburner.
    Agreed!! Who ya got? Cowboy has really been true to form at welterweight even more than lightweight
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    Agreed!! Who ya got? Cowboy has really been true to form at welterweight even more than lightweight
    I always liked Matt Brown. He brings it.