Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Haley Resigns!!!

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I would rather see us pull out of the UN first.
    The UN is an imperial tool. The US will use it until it is no longer imperial.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kyle Griffin‏@kylegriffin1
    Just yesterday, CREW called for an investigation into seven private flights taken by Nikki Haley that were apparently paid for by South Carolina business executives.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0876edaa12d30

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Yeah, it'll likely be someone of the same caliber.
    Yep, it was Condellisa Rice then John Bolton then John Kerry then Samantha Powell and now Nikki Haley. All have on thing in common i.e. pushing US globalist/imperialist policy.

NO WAY!!! The Browns are winning games for the first time in years. It looks like Mayfield is the real deal at QB. 5 games. a 2-2-1 record. It makes no sense for Haley to resign.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Yep, it was Condellisa Rice then John Bolton then John Kerry then Samantha Powell and now Nikki Haley. All have on thing in common i.e. pushing US globalist/imperialist policy.
    Although Kerry and Powers were on board with the Iran deal.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

And what is Haley’s neoconservative handler up to? A new task for Nikki, or a promotion into the limelight for himself?

If the name Jon Lerner comes up to replace her, it would be a simple case of replacing the puppet with the string puller.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Kyle Griffin‏@kylegriffin1
    Just yesterday, CREW called for an investigation into seven private flights taken by Nikki Haley that were apparently paid for by South Carolina business executives.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0876edaa12d30
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Makes sense. If anything, the neoconservatives like Kristol are experts at avoiding and rehabilitating their politicians after scandals.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by homahr View Post
    Although Kerry and Powers were on board with the Iran deal.
    Good point, I guess what you are saying is that she is even worse than Kerry and Rice.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Time to man up and announce no UN participation in the future , no replacement needed .
    Do something Danke

This schmuck knows!!! He and his disgusting ilk keep plotting.

Last edited by AuH20; 10-09-2018 at 12:07 PM.

This is somewhat troubling from diversity optics management standpoint, she is the second Indian-American to exit MAGA regime in recent days.
    Will this diversity gap be filled by hiring additional staff with similar diversity background?
    GOP-Jarvanka wing's donors may want to bring in widely respected former Sec of State and UN Iraq freedom war champion Colin Powell to replace her.. although his recent insult of Trump makes it tad bit less likely.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...e-again-219977

Indian-American diplomat Uzra Zeya quits state department, calling out racist and gender bias in Trump administration

Chidanand Rajghatta | TNN | Updated: Sep 25, 2018

• Uzra Zeya resigned from the state department in spring after serving more than 25 years
    • Uzra says there is purge of minorities in the Trump administration
    • She suggests it is back to the time of a "pale male club" before America diversified rapidly

Uzra Zeya quit the US state department alleging racial and sexist bias. (TOI file photo)WASHINGTON: A senior Indian-American diplomat has quit the US state department alleging racial and sexist bias in a Trump administration trend that she says involves "the exclusion of minorities from top leadership positions in the state department and embassies abroad".

Uzra Zeya, a US-born diplomat daughter of Indian immigrants, resigned from the state department in spring after serving more than 25 years, but she has only now begun giving insights into the turmoil in Foggy Bottom, where she says there is purge of minorities, and suggests it is back to the time of a "pale male club" before America diversified rapidly.

Potentially Related

Binomo prank call fallout could sink neocons' puppet Nikki Haley?

UN ambassador Nikki Haley 'is as ambitious as Lucifer'

• Nikki Haley decided by October that 'Trump's tenure would last a single term'
    • She saw that she could be his heir apparent, something Trump's circle feared
    • Fearing Haley's influence, worked every way possible to protect Trumpism
    • Haley's ambitions are revealed in Michael Wolff's book on Trump's White House

During her first year in the White House, Haley, the former governor of South Carolina, befriended Ivanka Trump to be brought into the family circle. The women are pictured above at the Broadway debut of Come From Away in New York in March 2017

Omarosa leaves White House

GOOD!

Give the job to Ron Paul until we quit the UN entirely.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    GOOD!

Give the job to Ron Paul until we quit the UN entirely.
    Give it to Carrot Top.

So... Was she the NYT Op-Ed author???

Ooooh, the palace intrigue is heating back up! Exciting.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Haley Resigns!!!
    OMG. Hate to imagine just how far this will set back Washington diplomacy, goodwill, leadership and peace efforts.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rudy Giuliani, movin' on up.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

It's sad that even though she's out, she's out for the wrong reasons. Taking a few plane rides is bad, but being the head neocon is good?

It's just another reminder to me that most anything good that happens in politics is not intentional, but a mere side effect of something more sinister.

Taleb gives me hope.

https://twitter.com/nntaleb/status/1049681419021242370?s=19

This better be a sign that were pulling out of the UN. If not, I'll be severely disappointed. Heck I might have to write an angry letter to Trump expressing my thoughts on this.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 10-09-2018 at 03:47 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Don't freak out, its all part of the SCRIPT! TPTB had set this in motion before Trump was predictably elected and @devil21 saw this coming eons away.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    So... Was she the NYT Op-Ed author???

Ooooh, the palace intrigue is heating back up! Exciting.
    This season just keeps getting better and better.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Start the betting pool now on how many months it will be before her Fox contract.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Kristol and the boys are not happy.
    Kristol and the boys are now irrelevant.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

This schmuck knows!!! He and his disgusting ilk keep plotting.

Here is Bill Kristol’s 2019 wet dream: some scandal that nearly destroys Trump. Pence resigns due to said scandal. Pence/Haley ticket runs against Trump in 2020.

If not, he just waits till 2024 for his Pence/Haley ticket.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    With Nikki Haley's resignation, who will replace her as PR spokesperson to the UN for the Israeli government?

Last edited by AZJoe; 10-11-2018 at 06:52 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Last edited by AZJoe; 10-09-2018 at 08:41 PM.

Caitlin Johnstone: Empire Loyalists Grieve Resignation of “Moderate” Psychopath Nikki Haley

World War Three proponent and US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley has announced her resignation

“Nikki Haley, ambassador to the United Nations, has resigned, leaving the administration with one less moderate Republican voice,” tweeted the New York Times … what specifically is “moderate” about relentlessly pushing for war and starvation sanctions at every opportunity and adamantly defending the slaughter of unarmed Palestinian protesters with sniper fire? …

Thank you @Nikkihaley for your service in the @UN and unwavering support for Israel and the truth,” tweeted the $#@!ing IDF. “The soldiers of the Israel Defense Forces salute you!” …

try going to Haley’s Twitter page and looking at all the empire loyalists she’s been retweeting who’ve been falling all over themselves to paint her as something other than the bloodthirsty psychopath that she is. …

Describing Nikki Haley as a “moderate Republican” is like describing Jeffrey Dahmer as “a moderate meat eater”. Besides John Bolton there is nobody within the depraved Trump administration who’s been a more reliable advocate for war, oppression and American/Israeli supremacism, no more virulent a proponent of the empire’s photogenic version of fascism than she. Whether it’s been blocking any condemnation of or UN investigation into the slaughter of unarmed Palestinian protesters via sniper fire, calling for a coalition against Syria and its allies to prevent them from fighting western-backed terrorist factions, outright lying about Iran to advance this administration’s regime change agenda in that nation, her attempts to blame Iran for Saudi Arabia’s butchery of Yemeni civilians with the help of the US and UK, her calls for sanctions against Russia even beyond those this administration has been willing to implement, her warmongering against North Korea, and many, many examples from a list far too long to get into here, Haley has made death and destruction her life’s mission every day of her gore-spattered tenure. …

While you still see Steve Bannon routinely decried as a monster despite his being absent from the Trump administration for over a year, far more dangerous and far more powerful ghouls are treated with respect and reverence because they know what to say in polite company and never smoked cigars with Milo Yiannopoulos. … do that and you can murder as many children with explosives and butterfly bullets as your withered heart desires. …

It is unknown who will replace her … but it’s a safe bet that it will be someone who espouses the same neoconservative imperialist foreign policy that this administration has been elevating since the beginning. …

She may run in 2020.
    or 2020 running mate. Becomes first woman VP of the US.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast