Thread: Multi Mammaried Models Mesmorize Masses in Milan

Exclamation Multi Mammaried Models Mesmorize Masses in Milan

Models With Three Breasts Walk the Runway at Milan Fashion Week

https://people.com/style/models-with...-fashion-show/

KAITLYN FREY

September 24, 2018 10:59 AM

Designers are always pushing boundaries when they debut a new collection on the runway. Designer Giuliano Calza did just that when he sent a few models down the catwalk with prosthetic third breast for his GCDS Spring 2019 show.

The Italian label, which stands for God Can’t Destroy Streetwear, had the models sporting tiny neon bralettes each had a fake third breast implanted in between their other two at the center of their chest.

Each model’s small top was strategically cropped to reveal a significant amount of underboob that showed off the three breasts lined side-by-side.

Social media commenters speculated that the look was inspired by a scene from the 1990 Arnold Schwarzenegger film Total Recall when a similar-looking three-breasted prostitute flashed her chest at the actor’s character.

Calza, who founded the line in 2015, opened up about the inspiration behind the eye-catching collection to WWD. “We’re a young group here — we’re all under 30 — and I wanted to talk to people our age about the future and get them thinking about plastics, water shortage and the environment,” he said. “Full sustainability is impossible, and I wanted this show to be a wake-up call.”

This isn’t the first time designers have taken liberties morphing the human body on the runway. Last season, Gucci sent models down the runway holding decapitated heads.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are some pretty ladies in Milan . I always enjoyed my R & R there .
    Do something Danke

No, no, no... the third one is supposed to go on the back, for dancing.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

@Danke

He can't miss this.

One of Jabba's many possessions, the ample 6 Breasted Yarna d'al' Gargan
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Calza, who founded the line in 2015, opened up about the inspiration behind the eye-catching collection to WWD. “We’re a young group here — we’re all under 30 — and I wanted to talk to people our age about the future and get them thinking about plastics, water shortage and the environment,” he said.
    yeah, cuz when I see a 3rd tit, I totally start thinking about water shortage and the environment.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    yeah, cuz when I see a 3rd tit, I totally start thinking about water shortage and the environment.
    LOL
    Do something Danke

Its a look that could reasonably be achieved with surgery.

People doing things with their own bodies always triggers people though.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @Danke

He can't miss this.
    Throw in a Sailor Moon guy and he'll be in here like white on rice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Interesting. In my head, it's stupid on a Milanese runway, but it was pretty cool in Total Recall...

Makes me wish that I had three hands
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Total Recall was a pretty cool movie back in the day. But no, the triple breast thing wasn't sexy or cool back then. Now? Just seems like lazy thinking. If you're gonna go for shock value, at least have an original idea.

How about combining 3 breasts into one giant super boob?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge