Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Judge Napolitano meets with Trump for 2nd time to discuss Supreme Court

Honestly, this is all so nightmarishly wrong that it makes my thoughts seize up solid in my head
    such that I have to stop thinking about it in order not to get a migraine.
    indeed

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It appears Trump can't win with some of you. I have some doubts, but I choose not to let them ruin my outlook on the next 4-8 years.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    It appears Trump can't win with some of you. I have some doubts, but I choose not to let them ruin my outlook on the next 4-8 years.
    Some things bear repetition.

To those ready to suck Trump's dick: chill out.

To those ready to declare Trump the devil: chill out.

Trump is a human being, just like most of us. I don't think he is a lizard-man. He is not perfect. He is not all-knowing. He will never be 100% of what anyone would want in a president. Not even Ron Paul meets that bar.

We are lost these 228 years in ever growing measure with the assault upon our sacred claims especially egregious as of 1860, redoubled again in 1913, again in 1932, 2001, and at least once more in 2008 with the installation of the traitorous tyrant Obama. We live under the product of 228 years of concerted, intergenerational conspiring to remove that which was promised in the BoR as the guaranty and protection of those claims born to us as men. This is not going to be remedied in any large measure in 4 or 8 years. Therefore, we have to be as Theye have been - patient, methodical, and willing to take our victories where we find them, such as they may be. It is by this method of incremental gain that ultimate achievement stands to be won.

Some of you may be familiar with so-called "Gracie jujutsu". As a system of techniques, I find it questionable. And yet, it can be an extremely effective method of combat and the main reason is the central pillar of the Gracie strategy: never relinquish a position of advantage, save to move to one of greater advantage. IOW, if need be, you take your path toward victory in piecemeal fashion, standing firmly at your current position and never conceding ground. When an opportunity to advance makes itself apparent, you advance and hold. Rinse and repeat until your opponent is defeated. This is PRECISELY what the progressives have done and look how far it has taken them: they are at victory's door and are about to waltz in and begin the orgy. There remains little time to recover what is rightly ours, so I submit that the time is long past for the so-called "liberty movement" to get its head out of its ass as start acting as if it was serious about its purported raison d'être. Patience and implacable, unbending intent brought the progressives to this pass while the rest of us were too busy with other things. If you want freedom, then you have to start acting like it. Otherwise, go home, light a spliff, break out the 30-year MacAllan or 120-year Hennessy, say "$#@! it", and dance to the band while Titanic slips beneath the waves.

If Trump can bring us back from the brink on which we now teeter, I call that a win. It is provisional. It is a stepping stone toward greater things. It is the best for which we can reasonably hope in a circumstance such as what we have here in America today. We are like a great aircraft carrier that has taken enormous battle damage. We are taking on heavy water, listing to port, and going down by the bow. Sitting on deck, wishing the vessel upright and sound isn't going to make it so.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredom101 View Post
    Judge Nap is an AnCap. I hope he introduced Trump to some hard core libertarianism and didn't sidestep the important topics.
    Ancaps don't advocate people be prosecuted for espionage against the state or lament members of Congress not attending a Presidential Inauguration. He's no ancap.
    Last edited by robert68; 01-19-2017 at 04:31 AM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It appears Trump can't win with some of you.
    Four hours of meeting with Napolitano doesn't erase over a year of constantly advocating for and stating his intent to enact statist and fascist policies.

I'm just taking the man at his word and believing that he will do, or at least would like to do, the things that he said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Four hours of meeting with Napolitano doesn't erase over a year of constantly advocating for and stating his intent to enact statist and fascist policies.

I'm just taking the man at his word and believing that he will do, or at least would like to do, the things that he said.
    But he's a hard worker though.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    But he's a hard worker though.
    You just need to give him a chance to not do all the things that he said he would do.
    Last edited by TheCount; 01-19-2017 at 01:56 PM.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Why?

This site has a mission. We should try to advance it. For now, that means doing what we can to push the legislative branch to obstruct his agenda as much as possible.

I could understand how some people thought that supporting Trump during the election was necessary to stave off what they perceived as the greater evil in Hillary. But that line of reasoning no longer applies. Why there are still people here inclined to support Trump, unless they're just trolling, is beyond me.
    Last edited by Superfluous Man; 01-19-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Asking Judge Napolitano advice? Perfectly believable. Good on the Judge.

however-

Please take this Republican survey and help us determine what lip service you want from the party.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Its a long road to making american great again.... Some of these.... I'm completely confused on - he's contradicting himself on many of his promises.

Perhaps he's just setting up a board room where he routinely fires his people? Maybe he's turning the office of the president into some kind of political version of apprentice?

"Betsy DeVos, you're a beautiful woman, you got a lot of talent, but you supported common core - ya fiya'd ".

"Ricky Perry, you said you wanted to shut down the department of energy, I put you in a position to do so, and now you say you regret saying you wanted to shut down this department - I dont know what else to say, but ya fiya'd <flat_hand_gesture>"

"Mexico - you promised to pay for the wall, but you're not going to, so I'm sorry - ya fiya'd <flat_hand_gesture>"

"China, you evil, job taking mother-fkers, you took our jobs, you manipulate the currency, you spy on our people and steal our intellectual property, I like your moxie. Ya hiya'd"

Republicans control the Senate, House, and POTUS - surely they'll undo all the sh!t that those demo-fks did the decades prior - LOL nope... not looking like it. Who's leading the way out of the mess? That little eye doctor with the kinky hair - the not-so-presidential guy.

People - here's your leader, and you deserve everything you're going to get. Here's to the next 4 years.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by robert68 View Post
    Ancaps don't advocate people be prosecuted for espionage against the state or lament members of Congress not attending a Presidential Inauguration. He's no ancap.
    A lot of what the Judge says is interpretation of what the law IS, not what it should be.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Why?

This site has a mission. We should try to advance it. For now, that means doing what we can to push the legislative branch to obstruct his agenda as much as possible.

I could understand how some people thought that supporting Trump during the election was necessary to stave off what they perceived as the greater evil in Hillary. But that line of reasoning no longer applies. Why there are still people here inclined to support Trump, unless they're just trolling, is beyond me.
    lol, speaking of trolls, maybe you can explain why we should oppose a budget with massive spending cuts?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-spending-cuts
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    A lot of what the Judge says is interpretation of what the law IS, not what it should be.

What I wrote is a fact. No anarchist does what I pointed out he's done. He doesn’t even claim to be one in your video.
    Last edited by robert68; 01-20-2017 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robert68 View Post
    What I wrote is a fact. No anarchist does what I cited he's done. He doesn’t even claim to be one in that video.
    Those are all bad arguments. An anarchist might fight for minarchy because they prefer a smaller government to a bigger government, even if they have the ultimate goal of a voluntarist society. You can't claim to say what anarchists will or will not do.

The person asks, "I think you are an anarchist"

Judge says, "Do you see me denying anything?"

What exactly does that mean to you?

No, you're irrational, likely know nothing about the Espionage Act, and believe to be true what you'd like to be true.
    Last edited by robert68; 01-20-2017 at 01:36 PM.

Judge Nap would be a tiny bit old for a SCOTUS pick, no? You want somebody who's like 30 and can lock up a seat for decades?

A thirtysomeyhing would not have the necessary resume to be a Justice of the Supreme Court. It requires four years of college plus law school. Then some work experience with connections and appointments. Maybe some teaching, but certainly a lot of writing. Those things take time. A thirtysomething would not have that body of work.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by amartin315 View Post
    Judge Nap would be a tiny bit old for a SCOTUS pick, no? You want somebody who's like 30 and can lock up a seat for decades?
    Trump's top three picks have already been released. I know this will be a shock so you might want to sit down first.

Here goes......

Judge Napolitano is not on the list.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123