Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First rioter convicted of the assault on the capital

First rioter convicted of the assault on the capital

I can't help but feel the individual was just whining to get out of the situation.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/19/p...ins/index.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by myownviews View Post
    I can't help but feel the individual was just whining to get out of the situation.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/19/p...ins/index.html

I can't help but feel you're another marxist playing phony on RPF.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Why doesn't matter that somebody has been convicted, he clearly went to far by doing what he did. Why is this not news on here?

Why is this not news on here?
    It is news, but I find your comment more interesting.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I can't help but feel you're another marxist playing phony on RPF.
    Oh, definitely. I think they tried responding to one of my posts in another thread but it was incoherent and wasn't clear on who/what they were asking.
    Can we get this individual banned? They aren't providing anything of quality and will slowly, with each post, let loose their retarded leftist drivel.

Why doesn't matter that somebody has been convicted, he clearly went to far by doing what he did. Why is this not news on here?
    Is your pwecious kapitol hill sacred grounds now? Wasn't it the seat of ultimate white supwemacy and evil on Jan. 5th? Can you numb nuts make up your minds? Ah, no you can't. You don't play by any rules other than your own because you're all mentally aged 5 and you can't look past your own selfish wants and desires and reeeeeeeee at others more successful than you.

OR you're a CCP bot, Mossad agent, CIA stooge, or a grown adult still living in mom's spare bedroom.

Anyway you cook it, you're all the same.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

What I'm getting at, as I've seen some posts on here before questioning the capital riot, when clearly Trump was desperate. It won't end well for him or his family, the man was a con man, so many people desperate to see their own society view of day of reckoning, we won't lose out country without a fight, creating division, just blowing up tough problems, and everybody fighting each other.

He was trying to win to avoid the legal problems he was facing.

It would seem it is all about the white centric society is under attack, its the man, not the woman, the woman doesn't need an abortion, her rights aren't necessary. Romney was a flip flopper, yet he voted for impeachment for trump. I'm not a fan of the guy. He even said I'd be president a year from now over thirteen years ago, when interview by BBC news. A little too highly opinionated of himself at the time, the same time Ron Paul was trying to run for office, giving a misguided view of American foreign policy as simply avoiding entangling alliances, when no nation has ever been that way, context is everything, it may work over two centuries ago.

But just like Americans can go own a gun rationally or irrationally, nations throw their weight around with all the jobs, and money involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Oh, definitely. I think they tried responding to one of my posts in another thread but it was incoherent and wasn't clear on who/what they were asking.
    Can we get this individual banned? They aren't providing anything of quality and will slowly, with each post, let loose their retarded leftist drivel.

Is your pwecious kapitol hill sacred grounds now? Wasn't it the seat of ultimate white supwemacy and evil on Jan. 5th? Can you numb nuts make up your minds? Ah, no you can't. You don't play by any rules other than your own because you're all mentally aged 5 and you can't look past your own selfish wants and desires and reeeeeeeee at others more successful than you.

OR you're a CCP bot, Mossad agent, CIA stooge, or a grown adult still living in mom's spare bedroom.

Anyway you cook it, you're all the same.

Pal, grow up. You're arrogant, and picking and choosing, you like the echo chamber you create. You fascist.

I'm leftist for merely expressing the truth, while Ron Paul denied a public health emergency, with many comments on youtube simply agreeing to that world view, because anything else is too hard to stomach.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm leftist for merely expressing the truth, while Ron Paul denied a public health emergency, with many comments on youtube simply agreeing to that world view, because anything else is too hard to stomach.

It's not a "world view." Peer reviewed research shows that Corona kills no more people than the flu.

Science is too hard for leftists to stomach.

It isn't leftists. The fact that many denied the threat, is because it destroys the idea that freedom exists, and there aren't public health emergencies that can kill people, and unfortunately it has happened.

On the one hand it was mainly those older, and with health problems who had to isolate, until a vaccine, so it is the healthy who are also losing out. We live in a globalised world, sooner or later, nature or what ever was going to hit back.

Its an inconvenience.

What I'm getting at, as I've seen some posts on here before questioning the capital riot, when clearly Trump was desperate. It won't end well for him or his family, the man was a con man, so many people desperate to see their own society view of day of reckoning, we won't lose out country without a fight, creating division, just blowing up tough problems, and everybody fighting each other.

It would seem it is all about the white centric society is under attack, its the man, not the woman, the woman doesn't need an abortion, her rights aren't necessary. Romney was a flip flopper, yet he voted for impeachment for trump. I'm not a fan of the guy. He even said I'd be president a year from now over thirteen years ago, when interview by BBC news. A little too highly opinionated of himself at the time, the same time Ron Paul was trying to run for office, giving a misguided view of American foreign policy as simply avoiding entangling alliances, when no nation has ever been that way, context is everything, it may work over two centuries ago.

But just like Americans can go own a gun rationally or irrationally, nations throw their weight around with all the jobs, and money involved.
    Hmmm, he card read good Mr. Kerns.

Let's see what we've got here...where ya from dude?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hmmm, he card read good Mr. Kerns.

Let's see what we've got here...where ya from dude?

What we got here is the return of RepublicanGuy?

I don't see why that is of relevance, I'm not from Mexico if that is fine with everybody. Or Afghanistan.

I've just noticed that right wing politics, or liberty world tends to be too one sided. I hope Ron Paul or Rand Paul, the guy that is still recovering from the virus, could stop flip flopping, and living in their own world, of luck, chance perhaps even privilege. Right, time and place.

I'm a royalist.

I'm a royalist.
    What's a royalist?

I'm actually thinking a bot.

The weird syntax and randomly inserted wrong word is not the way a EASL speaker would write.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm actually thinking a bot.

The weird syntax and randomly inserted wrong word is not the way a EASL speaker would write.

Republican Guy is from the UK. His posts were always incoherent like that.

All the pubs re-opened today coz the govt restrictions were lifted. I'm guessing Republican Guy boozed it up all day. He's now missing a lot of the keys while typing on his phone.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 07-19-2021 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post

Ya, I knew it was RepublicanGuy when he started being incoherent. I had the same stupid debates with this clown five years ago. He's another shill.

I don't see why that is of relevance, I'm not from Mexico if that is fine with everybody. Or Afghanistan.

I've just noticed that right wing politics, or liberty world tends to be too one sided. I hope Ron Paul or Rand Paul, the guy that is still recovering from the virus, could stop flip flopping, and living in their own world, of luck, chance perhaps even privilege. Right, time and place.
    Bist du, faschistisch ?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Has anyone seen the reincarnation of ZippyJuan yet?

Kenosha. That's why. But I get that you fascist types can stomach neighborhoods being burned to the ground, but not your sacred buildings being "insurrected" or whatever.
    Last edited by bv3; 07-20-2021 at 02:03 AM.
    “I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
    "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

What's a royalist?
    synonym for bootlicker.
    “I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
    "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

I'm a royalist.

The Anti-Christian Bigot is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    The Anti-Christian Bigot is back.
    He'll be happy to know the Marxist mob in Canuckastan burned another church to the ground last night.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Funny; I thought the same thing about Biden!

Those who stood the most to gain from the violence that day were Biden and the Democrats [and any allies associated with them]. (No one followed through with the challenges afterwards for fear of legitimizing the riot -- later coined "insurrection" -- or being associated with it in any way.)

It's not smart to come on here and bash the name of the person whom the forum is named after.

It's entertaining that you named an account that you use to regurgitate random snippets of Official Media Narrative "myownviews". You think so? Try to copyright them and you'll suddenly remember where you got them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

He'll be happy to know the Marxist mob in Canuckastan burned another church to the ground last night.
    Thirty or so now. Don't Christians there know how to beat plowshares into sword?

What's a royalist?
    I think it is the people that watch too much Fox News. Fox News seems to be the propaganda arm for the British Royal Family these days.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Nobody can defend what happened that day, proud boys and so on. Too many upset people in the merica.

Too many free phones, too much food stamps, blah blah blah, typical right wing authoritarian view. I can't imagine what society would look like without the poor welfare despised by those, with the privileges of those people in the wealthy enclaves, libertarians. Even that liberty guy on the paul show, is totally deluded. Computers are sold, a free market, complete free transaction, just the ramblings of somebody who is a textbook liberty person without understanding all the metal is from slave labour in the Congo. Yeah, an inconvenient truth. All theory on the world of people, fiances, but no actual real rude awakening of how rubbish the world can be without support structures, or what really goes into the making of so many products.

All while those at the bottom of society call themselves libertarians without realising they are being conned.

Nobody can defend what happened that day, proud boys and so on. Too many upset people in the merica.

Too many free phones, too much food stamps, blah blah blah, typical right wing authoritarian view. I can't imagine what society would look like without the poor welfare despised by those, with the privileges of those people in the wealthy enclaves, libertarians. Even that liberty guy on the paul show, is totally deluded. Computers are sold, a free market, complete free transaction, just the ramblings of somebody who is a textbook liberty person without understanding all the metal is from slave labour in the Congo. Yeah, an inconvenient truth. All theory on the world of people, fiances, but no actual real rude awakening of how rubbish the world can be without support structures, or what really goes into the making of so many products.

All while those at the bottom of society call themselves libertarians without realising they are being conned.
    Wait a few years and come back and re-read this drivel.

Then you can apologize if you're man enough.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast