Thread: What Happens When Jen Psaki Circles Back

What Happens When Jen Psaki Circles Back

https://twitter.com/grandoldmemes/st...10356092760064
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...11176960012289

There was also another tweet that Psaki's brother worked as a portfolio manager at Citadel, one of the funds getting slammed by this. But it turns out that may be false.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Here is a clue...i don't WANT to work for YOU...LITTERAL PINKO COMMIE!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...11176960012289

There was also another tweet that Psaki's brother worked as a portfolio manager at Citadel, one of the funds getting slammed by this. But it turns out that may be false.
    To be fair, it's a big circle:

Incidentally, Citadel, one of the "most profitable" hedge funds also linked to this saga funded politicians of both parties including Rahm Emanuel, Rubio, various other Senators etc.

This name showed up among "Key People" of the hedge fund per wiki, it sounds familar:
    Citadel Hedge Fund
    Ben Bernanke (Senior Advisor)

1 day ago
    Yellen received $800G from hedge fund in Gamestop controversy

The fact that she's had this job for 10 days and we already have a compilation video of her saying that really sets the tone for this new administration.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"Circle back"=figure out how to spin it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Awkward page turning. There needs to be a video of her turning pages for a full minute.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Four years of that... (sigh).

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Four years of that... (sigh).
    Certainly does make me wonder how this administration is going to survive.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Some body gets a happy ending?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    SOunds like a reach around to me.
    Double Dutch Rudders.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Double Dutch Rudders.
    Yea no matter what it is a jack off.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Some body gets a happy ending?
    I can't get off on it I don't know about you

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    "Circle back"=figure out how to spin it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The fact that she's had this job for 10 days and we already have a compilation video of her saying that really sets the tone for this new administration.
    Some of the 'circle backing' might be from past years, she was a great circular PR official during well-funded Ukraine freedom management struggles.

February 6, 2014
    Leaked audio reveals embarrassing U.S. exchange on Ukraine, EU

Nuland is heard telling U.S. Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt that she doesn’t think Vitaly Klitschko, the boxer-turned-politician who is a main opposition leader, should be in a new government.

“So I don’t think Klitsch (Klitschko) should go into the government,” she said in the recording, which appeared to describe events that occurred in late January. “I don’t think it’s necessary. I don’t think it’s a good idea.”
    Separately on Thursday, a senior Kremlin aide accused the United States of arming Ukrainian “rebels” and warned Russia could intervene to maintain the security of its neighbor.

“So that would be great, I think, to help glue this thing and have the U.N. help glue it and you know ... $#@! the EU,” she said in the recording, which was accompanied by still pictures of people mentioned in the call.

“I did not say it was not authentic,” State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said at a news briefing.

Psaki also criticized Russian officials’ publicizing of the tape as “a new low in Russian tradecraft” and denied Washington was trying to meddle or engineer a particular outcome in Kiev.

From 2013

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Youtube deleted the video in the OP...

Sleepy Joe’s press secretary Jen Psaki worked as a "consultant" for the Israeli firm AnyVision.
    AnyVision has been accused of violating the human rights of Palestinians under Israeli military occupation as it “powers a secret military surveillance project throughout the West Bank”.

Microsoft had invested $74 million in AnyVision, but withdrew from involvement with AnyVision, after an investigation led by former US attorney general Eric Holder: https://electronicintifada.net/blogs...raeli-spy-firm
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty