Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is Sending Explosive Devices To Prominent Democrat Mainstays?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    This doesn't pass the smell test.

1) Not enough stamps for package of that weight?

2) Stamps weren't cancelled meaning it didn't got through USPS.

3) All these packages showed up on same day. However the one sent to Holder was "returned to sender" Wasserman Schultz, but it redirected from D.C. to Florida in one day? The USPS ain't that good.

Soros got his package a couple days ago. Holder's may have gone out then.

2) Stamps weren't cancelled meaning it didn't got through USPS.
    Stamps not cancelled? https://www.stampcommunity.org/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56828
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-24-2018 at 04:38 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    CNN officials reported Wednesday that the package that arrived at CNN’s office was “delivered by courier, not mailed.” This report came amid wide social media scrutiny of the photograph of the package, which CNN’s Jim Acosta shared. The package was not postmarked.

But if the package was delivered by courier, why did it have multiple stamps on it? Who was the courier? Who paid for the courier?

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/cnn-no...-stamps-on-it/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Soros got his package a couple days ago. Holder's may have gone out then.

Stamps not cancelled? https://www.stampcommunity.org/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56828
    Just looked at the timeline. Scratch that one off the list.

https://www.wired.com/story/mail-bom...rmation-storm/

THIS WEEK'S BOMB SCARES ARE A PERFECT MISINFORMATION STORM

Meanwhile, false reports of a bomb sent to the White House quickly spread, while partisans on both sides ginned up unproven theories about who was behind the attempted bombings—or whether there were really any bombs at all. (There were.)

As with any breaking news story, the conversation you see online may not always represent the truth.
    But the lack of evidence as to the perpetrators didn't stop the outrage machine on the left from blaming the attempted attacks on their opponents on the right. Nor did it stop fringe voices on the right from calling the bomb scares "false flag" attacks.
    These bomb scares have formed a perfect storm for misinformation. First came a torrent of breaking news reports, which are always riddled with holes and unanswered questions: Who sent the packages? Who were they addressed to? What was inside? Were they really all bombs? Add to that the fact that the incidents involve high-profile, polarizing figures in American politics who already are the frequent subjects of misinformation campaigns, and that the country is just weeks away from a contentious midterm election. Put it all on social media, where anyone can baselessly speculate and fear monger, and you get a deluge of unintentionally false reporting, partisan finger-pointing, and bad-faith conspiracy theories.

The investigation will take time, and not just because mail moves through the postal system at different speeds. The FBI warns that additional packages may be out there. With the country's political leaders on alert, there will likely be more false reports made, as the FBI and US Postal Service work to put the pieces together. As these reports arise, it's imperative to be vigilant. At a time when someone is targeting members of a political party with bombs, the last thing anyone needs is misinformation making the situation more explosive.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-24-2018 at 05:01 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.wired.com/story/mail-bom...rmation-storm/

THIS WEEK'S BOMB SCARES ARE A PERFECT MISINFORMATION STORM
    Let's have more censorship!

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    CNN officials reported Wednesday that the package that arrived at CNN’s office was “delivered by courier, not mailed.” This report came amid wide social media scrutiny of the photograph of the package, which CNN’s Jim Acosta shared. The package was not postmarked.
    More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/cnn-no...-stamps-on-it/
    If it was delivered by a courier, then some cnn employee had to sign for the package. They saw the person who delivered it and must have a picture of them.

Let's have more censorship!
    Who is calling for censorship?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ignore-feature

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Is this the beginning of a greater scheme? Are they marinating the public's mind, before the real false flag is launched?
    Discuss?
    My guess is people prodded by paid fbi informants or other leftists who think they should be further left . My third guess is maxine waters mailed herself one after mailing the others so she would not be a suspect .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-24-2018 at 05:09 PM.
    Do something Danke

You earned it, you should have been banned long ago, this isn't a neutral forum.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    If it was delivered by a courier, then some cnn employee had to sign for the package. They saw the person who delivered it and must have a picture of them.
    The perps have been identified.

If the CNN package was delivered by courier, why does it have stamps?

This is another desperate Dem fraud and NOBODY is buying it this time, not even for a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Such precision.Very well done.

That hastag is pretty genius admittedly.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Jones was taped screaming and yelling at an actual turd in the road the other day. And when I say turd, I mean actual poop. just saying...
    Yeah it's called satire--just saying.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

≥ All your base are belong to us.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    The perps have been identified.

If the CNN package was delivered by courier, why does it have stamps?

This is another desperate Dem fraud and NOBODY is buying it this time, not even for a moment.

My dad was telling me he wishes all those bombs successfully went off and killed those high ranking dems.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    My dad was telling me he wishes all those bombs successfully went off and killed those high ranking dems.
    It would be interesting to know just how many people feel that way.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    A very Christian attitude.

A very Christian attitude.
    That depends on what they are guilty of.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The label on the Brennan/CNN envelope is loaded with occultist's favorite numbers. 777, 33, 32, 911. I didn't check out any pics of the others.

A news item was released a couple months ago saying that scanning/x-raying contents of all postal mail (so long 4th amendment warrant requirement) was being planned. This looks like the public cover story to implement it.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-24-2018 at 07:50 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    ISIS FLAG? MARKINGS ON BOMB MAILED TO BRENNAN APPEAR TO BE JIHADI STICKER

https://www.infowars.com/isis-flag-m...ihadi-sticker/

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is looking more and more fake by the minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Won't it be funny if it is traced back the the dems before election day?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That depends on what they are guilty of.
    "Thou shalt not kill".

"Thou shalt not kill".
    Genesis 9:6

“Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.”

King James Version (KJV)

Would you have been against the assassination plots against Hitler?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Why would you send a bomb in the mail with a timer on it??? How would you know when it was going to arrive and end up in your intended victim's hands?

You'd want some kind of switch that triggered when the package was opened, not a timer. This is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    Why would you send a bomb in the mail with a timer on it??? How would you know when it was going to arrive and end up in your intended victim's hands?

You'd want some kind of switch that triggered when the package was opened, not a timer. This is dumb.
    Maybe it was another kid trying to show off how he invented a clock. Last one got invited to the White House.

They gonna find a wallet in the rubble

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The label on the Brennan/CNN envelope is loaded with occultist's favorite numbers. 777, 33, 32, 911. I didn't check out any pics of the others.
    Of course. They are the addresses of DC offices. DC was founded with Masonry in all things. Just like the US government, with its 3's and 5's and 7's.

A news item was released a couple months ago saying that scanning/x-raying contents of all postal mail (so long 4th amendment warrant requirement) was being planned. This looks like the public cover story to implement it.
    It's OK, Jeff Bezos can handle it from here on out. I trust Amazon and their pack of sychophant suck-up upper management NPCs to do the right thing. Plus, they don't have to obey the law, they are a private corporation. If you don't like them, use the other packaging company. And if all the packaging companies refuse, I guess you are S.O.L.... ...try not being a bigot next time before you try to start a business that has shipping of any kind.

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    They gonna find a wallet in the rubble
    The patsy will have an accident way before anything happens. Another innocent life ruined.

But, I don't think America falls for the false flags like it used to. Something just tells me....

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post

They caught the suspect:

If this was supposed to be some plan to sway voters in the election, you'd think they'd have thought up something better than sending explosives to people nobody likes.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast