Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Video] Ron Paul on Face the Nation w/ Bob Schieffer 4/01/12

Grinch tearing Romney up
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Will you continue?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

I'm trying to save the republican party from itself. Truth. Bomb.
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

My CBS carried the first 30 then went to local church service... so it was biden only
    Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!
    Barry Goldwater

F&*K! So the people won't get to see Ron Paul, only Biden? The local CBS cut the program off after Biden.....D^M*T!
    And no streams are working....are there any working?

We represent the future they represent the past with their heads in the sand!
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Try this link:

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/Face...-Nation/videos

EDIT: Link does not appear to work either.
    Life is not a movie & liberty will not be delivered on a bed of feathers.

bull$#@! interview

Ron did very well. The questions were bull$#@! but he really did a good job turning it around so people could see the questions were bull$#@!.
    Last edited by kathy88; 04-01-2012 at 09:20 AM.
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by robertwerden View Post
    what the $#@!
    I would use different wording but you are capturing the essence quite well.

"Do you think Afghanistan was a failure?"

"Why don't you drop out?"

"Would you run as Romney's VP?"

"Will you support Romney?"

That's the entire interview. Bob basically blew Gingrich and then decided to give Paul all the tough questions, even though Gingrich is 4th.

$#@! the MSM.

YouTube anybody? I missed the whole RP part.......grrrrrrrrrrr

Paul did well with what he had but It's the same questions over and over again. I am sick of spending my time and money if Ron Paul is going to not come out and whip there ass in these interviews about these stupid questions they keep asking.

I would be PISSED!!! if they keep asking me the same thing over and over again its a waste of time, air time, and our money.

Great interview on Face the Nation !! Now he needs a VP !!!

Ron answered everything well ... the corrupted media agenda notwithstanding
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

Ha,ha,ha,ha !!!
    This is NO April Fool's joke. The second half of "Face the Nation" (with Ron Paul) on our CBS affiliate
    (WYOU TV Scranton,Pa.) has been preemted by an infomercial for "The Shark Navigator" ....The Ron Paul Media black-out continues.!!!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's almost 10:30 here and Face The Nation has been preempted with the Builders Parade of Homes.

I'm guessing much of America got the infomercial.

Yep, same here, no 2nd half with RP and Grinch...........what a crock of s........

You will notice the great restraint that Ron Paul held when asked those questions. He is getting VERY tired of them. If you haven't noticed he has started to swing the older ( over 50 ) Conservative vote due to all the BS between the other three . Now he MUST win some substantial state delegates and get some real monetary support as well as vocal support from some of those sleepers in Washington !!

Waaaaa. Ron didn't lose his composure and act like Santorum so I'm not giving him any more money. See ya.
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by mike6623 View Post
    Tube?
    ^^^THIS

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by chazjeffries View Post
    Ha,ha,ha,ha !!!
    This is NO April Fool's joke. The second half of "Face the Nation" (with Ron Paul) on our CBS affiliate
    (WYOU TV Scranton,Pa.) has been preemted by an infomercial for "The Shark Navigator" ....The Ron Paul Media black-out continues.!!!
    We got televangelist Joel Osteen here.....
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.-Thomas Jefferson

https://twitter.com/#!/JustinFrom1776

Biden basically laid out the cards on how they will slaughter Romney. Biden called him an elite, out of touch, flip flopper. The Dems WANT Romney to be the choice so they win no problem. The GOP needs to realize that Paul is their only chance at a victory.
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Joel Olsteen, shark navigator, and local baptist churches........ ya... cbs owes us a special (and newt should get one too since he got shafted as well) in the name of fairness
    Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    F&*K! So the people won't get to see Ron Paul, only Biden? The local CBS cut the program off after Biden.....D^M*T!
    And no streams are working....are there any working?
    they had just gone to a one hour format. Likely some local affiliates had commitments (or no desire to have their comfortable prejudices jogged). So they put 'disposable' (to them) matter at the end, knowing Ron Paul will always boost ratings.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast