Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paul volunteer has KKK ties, organizers discover

Paul volunteer has KKK ties, organizers discover

Last edited by JoshLowry; 12-07-2011 at 04:31 PM. Reason: removed summary

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

debunked?

I thought this was already debunked or at least highly disputed.
    Last edited by jdmyprez_deo_vindice; 01-24-2008 at 10:15 AM.

Are KKK coordinators US citizens that are allowed to vote?

More smear.
    Huey P. Long, "The Kingfish"
    Former Governor, Senator and leading opponent of the Big Bankers.
    Kingfish Consulting: Experience winning elections, since 1928.

If true, they better dump him quick.
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -Plato

They can't perform an exhaustive background search on every volunteer. This kind of thing will happen. They state "(Gray) was not forthcoming about his background and he was in clear violation of the campaign's code of conduct for volunteers. No one affiliated with racist organizations would ever knowingly be allowed to have any role with the campaign. Dr. Paul's philosophy of freedom and individual liberty is the antithesis of racism.''

This is not a black mark on the RP campaign. If anything, it highlights their stand against racism.
    To all those that do not share my biblical Christian beliefs: We are in this together! Ron Paul is standing up for the Constitutional rights of ALL Americans, regardless of beliefs. Peace be upon you and Bless You for helping to support Ron Paul!

Freedom Is Popular

I'm still trying to figure out why racists would be attracted to Ron Paul. He is for individual liberty and they are not. I think they are plants.

The media may well exploit this news but will never be able to find one shred of evidence that Dr. Paul has ever committed any acts of racism.

The black women whose babies he delivered need to stand up for him, damn it! So do his black supporters! They need to, along with the rest of us, come to his defense when hit pieces like this surface and are exploited.

I gotta tell ya, as emotionally exhausted as I am trying to fight off the media and internet bastards that are trying to derail this campaign, I also get a certain amount of solace from it because I know that they wouldn't be fighting us so desperately if it were not for the fact that we represent a real threat to them - ending the status quo!

Nothing! Nothing will ever stop me from fighting this fight! I am in for the long haul!

Yep, They ran a piece on my local news WNEM TV5 last night @ 6:00. They said the guy has been let go and no longer with the campaign. Our community has always aired segments outing KKK people in our area. This is one of the reasons that I campaigned by myself for Dr. Paul. I do not think this was an attack on us as much as it was outing the kkk.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out why racists would be attracted to Ron Paul. He is for individual liberty and they are not. I think they are plants.
    No, they agree with Dr. Paul but for different reasons.

1. Iraq war. Dr. Paul is against it because it was an act of aggression and too expensive and UNDECLARED.
    --Racists are against it because they hate Israel and Jews and see the Iraq war as a war for Israel.

2. Federal Reserve. Dr. Paul is against it because it is Unconstitutional, fiat money is historically the best way to steal from the middle class. Hard-Currency preserves freedom. Is responsible for our boom/bust cycles.
    --Racists are against it because they think it is how the "jews" steal our money.

3.Private Property rights. Dr. Paul likes to preserve freedom and thinks property rights are one of the things that made this country great. OWNERSHIP vs. communism.
    --Racists are for property rights so that they can be racist on their own property.

There are more, those are just off the top of my head. So while they have the same "posititions" on some important subjects, their REASONS are ENTIRELY DIFFERENT.

farrakhan endorses 0bama whats the big deal?
    . We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together

you should look at the paid staffers of Obama's team

They are horrible people

we can get any candidate to shake hands and take a picture with with a neo-nazi, kkk, murderer, or a seriel killer. Then we can give them money to donate and say!! This CANDIDATE RECIEVED MONEY FROM A SERIEL KILLER!

Maybe we should be focusing on the actual candidate they support instead of their supporters. The more KKK supporters the better. Right now I am inviting all KKK to join Ron Paul. All this means is more support for Ron Paul.

Robert Byrd, current Senator from West Virginia, was a grand wizard in the KKK.

And you're worried about ONE supporter of Ron Paul's?

Puh-leeze!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    MIDLAND -- State organizers for Republican Ron Paul's presidential campaign say the Texas congressman had no idea a mid-Michigan volunteer had ties to the Ku Klux Klan.

Randy G. Gray II, 27, of Midland, the Midland County coordinator for the Ron Paul campaign, is an organizer and speaker for the Knight's Party of the KKK, reports indicate.

''It has come to my attention that one of our volunteers here in Michigan, Randy Gray, has affiliations with a racist and hateful organization,'' said Leslie Roszman, state coordinator for Ron Paul 2008.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginawnew...970.xml&coll=9

Great, just great!
    There have been about a hundred threads on this already.

You are sadly naive.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dibold View Post
    You are sadly naive.
    Then enlighten me with your wisdom oh Condescending One! She says while she bows at the alter of King Dibold!

sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamC View Post

Puh-leeze!
    +1776

more overblown nonsense...

The media may well exploit this news but will never be able to find one shred of evidence that Dr. Paul has ever committed any acts of racism.

The black women whose babies he delivered need to stand up for him, damn it! So do his black supporters! They need to, along with the rest of us, come to his defense when hit pieces like this surface and are exploited.
    We DO stand up for him! Did you not read where the Austin head of the NAACP came on the Alex Jones show to say that he's known Ron Paul for 20 years that that Dr. Paul is no racist? (Again THANK YOU ALEX JONES!) Of course our cause is NOT helped when people say stupid things like "I'm inviting more KKK supporters to join because only the candidate matters" or "I know Ron Paul can't say this but MLK was REALLY a pedophile" or any other such nonsense.

Anyway, this latest smear is one of the weakest and the easiest to explain away. Ron Paul has opened up his volunteer system for anyone to join. When you have the money for paid staff in every state and you do background checks this is less likely to happen. Besides, it was taken care of AS SOON as it was brought forward.

Really, there's worse stuff that they can attack us on and if we do well on February 5th it will come out. Just brace yourself.
    Regards,

John M. Drake
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamC View Post

Puh-leeze!
    True. Now if we can just get Senator Byrd to volunteer for Hillary.....

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Yes, this is old news.

But what is even more troubling is the people that say "oh, this is no big deal".

HEY STUPID.

Yes, it is...IT HURTS THE CAMPAIGN.

Yeah, just ignore it...that will make it go away.

And BTW, I hope every KKK, jew hater, 911 truther, and other crazies vote for RP.

I'll take their vote.

Quote Originally Posted by jclay2 View Post
    Maybe we should be focusing on the actual candidate they support instead of their supporters. The more KKK supporters the better. Right now I am inviting all KKK to join Ron Paul. All this means is more support for Ron Paul.
    Have you lost your mind? I mean...c'mooooooooooooooooooooon. More support? That would only cloud everything and drive a ton of sane potential supporters away. They can support who they want for whatever reasons...but honestly...they're the minority. It won't hurt the campaign to not have the KKK's support. They're evil people. Don't openly invite hatred like that over here. ack! BUT, we appreciate any $ donations the KKK has to offer. It will be put to good use to benefit EVERYONE of EVERY RACE. Hahaaaa.

And btw...this is old news hun. They got rid of the guy. Or that's what I read. *shrugs* This does not say anything about Dr. Paul. He's good people=)
    Last edited by flames2dust77; 01-24-2008 at 03:01 PM. Reason: needed to add a zinger. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Warrior View Post
    Getting offended has become a pathetic booming major growth industry in America.

http://revolutionmarch.com

- Video Production Team

For up-to-date news on the National Ronvoys to DC; sign up at: http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1881/members/
    - Woot!

Watch the DC March promo: We the People 2.0: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjauAv6I-E8

http://www.myspace.com/its_called_liberty_betch

Liberty_is_normal: Why do 9/11 truthers have to be linked in with the KKK? Truthers don't by in large hate anybody. They just don't believe the official 9/11 story. (Newsflash. Neither does Ron Paul. But he's only endorsed the "coverup of incompetence" theory to explain the 9/11 commission report which is obviously full of holes).

flames2dust: Good points! And you're right. The got rid of the guy (or he left on his own). The site that I first saw claimed it was a "cover up" because his name was taken down from the contact list website for his state. Well what else are you supposed to do when someone is no longer a part of the campaign?

Regards,

John M. Drake

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Liberty_is_normal: Why do 9/11 truthers have to be linked in with the KKK? Truthers don't by in large hate anybody. They just don't believe the official 9/11 story. (Newsflash. Neither does Ron Paul. But he's only endorsed the "coverup of incompetence" theory to explain the 9/11 commission report which is obviously full of holes).

flames2dust: Good points! And you're right. The got rid of the guy (or he left on his own). The site that I first saw claimed it was a "cover up" because his name was taken down from the contact list website for his state. Well what else are you supposed to do when someone is no longer a part of the campaign?

Regards,

John M. Drake
    You are right...I am sorry for linking the 911 Truthers with the KKK.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by flames2dust77 View Post
    Have you lost your mind? I mean...c'mooooooooooooooooooooon. More support? That would only cloud everything and drive a ton of sane potential supporters away. They can support who they want for whatever reasons...but honestly...they're the minority. It won't hurt the campaign to not have the KKK's support. They're evil people. Don't openly invite hatred like that over here. ack! BUT, we appreciate any $ donations the KKK has to offer. It will be put to good use to benefit EVERYONE of EVERY RACE. Hahaaaa.

And btw...this is old news hun. They got rid of the guy. Or that's what I read. *shrugs* This does not say anything about Dr. Paul. He's good people=)
    QFT

Ron Paul has already said that he doesn't want their support.

Then enlighten me with your wisdom oh Condescending One!
    We're not allowed to talk about that on this forum, even in hot topics. It results in getting banned.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    True. Now if we can just get Senator Byrd to volunteer for Hillary.....
    I think Senator Byrd is past his volunteering days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
    We're not allowed to talk about that on this forum, even in hot topics. It results in getting banned.
    Not allowed to talk about what - that I am "sadly naive" according to Dibold?
    Or about just exactly WHY racists support Ron Paul? Talking about that gets you censored on this board?

Or about just exactly WHY racists support Ron Paul? Talking about that gets you censored on this board?
    That's right. It's too hot of a hot topic for many people here to handle.

I heard Dr. Paul was the Camp Commandant at Stalag 13.

Please inform everyone immediately. I said Immediately!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast