Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Iranian official threatens to seize British oil tanker

Iranian official threatens to seize British oil tanker

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-48882455

An Iranian official has said a British oil tanker should be seized, if a detained Iranian ship is not released.

British Royal Marines helped officials in Gibraltar to seize the super-tanker Grace 1 on Thursday, after it was suspected of carrying oil from Iran to Syria, in breach of EU sanctions.

A court in Gibraltar has ruled the ship can be detained for a further 14 days.

Iran later summoned the British ambassador in Tehran to complain about what it said was a "form of piracy".

Mohsen Rezaei said Iran would respond to bullies "without hesitation".

Mr Rezaei - a member of a council that advises the Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Khamenei - said, in a tweet: "If Britain does not release the Iranian oil tanker, it is the authorities' duty to seize a British oil tanker."

The BBC has been told a team of about 30 marines, from 42 Commando, were flown from the UK to Gibraltar to help detain Grace 1 and its cargo.

Gibraltar said there was reason to believe the ship was carrying Iranian crude oil to the Baniyas Refinery in the Syrian Mediterranean port town of Tartous.

The territory was initially able to detain the ship for 72-hours, but Gibraltar's Supreme Court granted a 14-day extension on Friday.

Iran's Foreign Ministry condemned the initial seizure of the vessel as illegal and accused the UK of acting at the behest of the United States.

The UK Foreign Office dismissed claims of piracy as "nonsense".

Spain's Acting Foreign Minister Josep Borrell said, on Thursday, Spain - which disputes British ownership of Gibraltar - was studying the circumstances of the action, but said it followed "a demand from the US to the UK".

BBC defence correspondent Jonathan Beale said, while Britain has been keen to suggest it was an operation led by the Gibraltar government, it appears the intelligence came from the US.

On Friday, a senior Iranian lawmaker said the seizure of tanker was proof the UK "lacks honour" and takes orders from the US.

Mostafa Kavakebian, who leads the Iran-UK parliamentary friendship group, tweeted that the seizure was "a form of piracy and illegal hostility towards Iran".

White House national security advisor John Bolton said the seizure was "excellent news". He added that the US and its allies would continue to prevent regimes in Tehran and Damascus from "profiting off this illicit trade".

Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt said the swift action would deny valuable resources to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's "murderous regime".

The Baniyas Refinery, where the Iranian tanker was believed to be taking the oil, is a subsidiary of the General Corporation for Refining and Distribution of Petroleum Products - a section of the Syrian ministry of petroleum.

The EU says the facility therefore provides financial support to the Syrian government, which is subject to sanctions because of its repression of civilians since the start of the uprising against President Assad in 2011.

The refinery has been subject to EU sanctions since 2014.
    More at link.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    White House national security advisor John Bolton said the seizure was "excellent news".
    Well its clear whose pushing for a war in Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Well its clear whose pushing for a war in Iran.
    Iran has been trying to push the west into war for years and they try to play the victim card so they don't get the blame for it internationally. If you are promoting the idea that the west wants war that is because you are influenced by the Iranian propaganda because that is what their propaganda wants people to think

Osama Bin Laden was the one that originally stated his goal was to get the United States into a long drawn out war that bankrupts the country, this is exactly what any enemy of America would want to do to us, We have the most expensive military in the world, its like driving a tank back and fourth to work, or using a chainsaw to cut through red tape, if you have enough red tape you have to cut you will eventually run out of gas.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Iran has been trying to push the west into war for years and they try to play the victim card so they don't get the blame for it internationally. If you are promoting the idea that the west wants war that is because you are influenced by the Iranian propaganda because that is what their propaganda wants people to think
    Thread winner, don't let the Iranians fool you. They have been asking for war but peacenik Trump has been resisting all these years. They also placed their country right in the middle of our military bases, asked for sanctions because they know it would make America look bad, forced us to attack their ally Syria. With all these provocative moves, the West has restrained herself from attacking.

+rep for speaking the truth.

I wonder what the weather is like in Tel Aviv?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Thread winner, don't let the Iranians fool you. They have been asking for war but peacenik Trump has been resisting all these years. They also placed their country right in the middle of our military bases, asked for sanctions because they know it would make America look bad, forced us to attack their ally Syria. With all these provocative moves, the West has restrained herself from attacking.

+rep for speaking the truth.

I wonder what the weather is like in Tel Aviv?
    Pay no attention to my second post guys, its too woke for Jules.

Osama Bin Laden was the one that originally stated his goal was to get the United States into a long drawn out war that bankrupts the country, this is exactly what any enemy of America would want to do to us, We have the most expensive military in the world, its like driving a tank back and fourth to work, or using a chainsaw to cut through red tape, if you have enough red tape you have to cut you will eventually run out of gas.
    I for one am not going to play your pick a side games anymore. You took my job, you shattered my girlfriends grand dellusions, you tried to make me kill myself. You should just die already you are holding the human race back you sick $#@!s.

OMG, a John Bolton sock puppet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump again for the idiots trying to ignore the man hiding behind the curtain.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    John Bolt just called and even he thinks Nickers goes overboard with his anti Iran posts.

If you have a country, oil production system and a conventional army, you do not want to engage witrh the US military. Also what does an Osama bin Laden have to do with Iran? Are you one of those freaks who thin is Iran and Am Qaeda are working together?

If you have a country, oil production system and a conventional army, you do not want to engage witrh the US military. Also what does an Osama bin Laden have to do with Iran? Are you one of those freaks who thin is Iran and Am Qaeda are working together?
    What strategy would you take against America if you were trying to take it down? Making us the agressor means that people who are like minded will be more likely to stand up against us with them. Therefore you drag the United States into using the most expensive military in the world to fight tiny battles and a long drawn out war that bankrupts the country.

Well, that's the biggest piece of $#@! I read on the forum of late- and that's saying a lot.

The US is responsible for Iran's problems. The US took out their elected PM, took over the country & has surrounded it with bases- all for the MIC & Big Oil.

Iran hasn't started a war in 100+ years but I sure couldn't blame them if they are sick of the constant taking of their resources & starving of their people.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Well, that's the biggest piece of $#@! I read on the forum of late- and that's saying a lot.

The US is responsible for Iran's problems. The US took out their elected PM, took over the country & has surrounded it with bases- all for the MIC & Big Oil.

Iran hasn't started a war in 100+ years but I sure couldn't blame them if they are sick of the constant taking of their resources & starving of their people.
    Are you going to ignore the second post too Ender? I thought you better than that.

Bump again for the idiots trying to ignore the man hiding behind the curtain.
    That would be you YOU

Learn some real history- not what your public school history teacher babbled.
    There is no spoon.

Are you going to ignore the second post too Ender? I thought you better than that.
    Iran doesn't want war- the US does- & OBL was never a part of Iran- PLUS he died in Dec of 2001- something the US Media has always covered up.
    There is no spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That would be you YOU

I didn't learn history from anyone, history is written by the people who control the present. I look at their methods of control and their motivations. You don't want to even consider the possiblity that there might be an extreme faction of Iranians that would love to destroy our country because they hate us because you hate America so much and that is the way they control you.

I didn't learn history from anyone, history is written by the people who control the present. I look at their methods of control and their motivations. You don't want to even consider the possiblity that there might be an extreme faction of Iranians that would love to destroy our country because they hate us because you hate America so much and that is the way they control you.
    LOL- I hate America because I tell the truth?

And, I am sure there may be a faction of Iranians who hate America- but this does not mean that Iran is at fault for all the $#@! the US has piled on them.

Why did Trump get out of the Deal? They were compliant. Why did he sanction them & start the road to starvation? Why does he now threaten them if THEY get out of the deal- after he broke it? Why is the country surrounded by US bases?
    There is no spoon.

LOL- I hate America because I tell the truth?

And, I am sure there may be a faction of Iranians who hate America- but this does not mean that Iran is at fault for all the $#@! the US has piled on them.

Why did Trump get out of the Deal? They were compliant. Why did he sanction them & start the road to starvation? Why does he now threaten them if THEY get out of the deal- after he broke it? Why is the country surrounded by US bases?
    You are blind because you think you are allowed to know the truth.

If you are promoting the idea that the west wants war
    -America has being arming and training MEK as the Iranian Opposition in Albania and Kosovo.
    -NeoCons have being pushing for a Iranian regime change since the 90s.

So you cant claim that i am a propagandist.

Why did idiot Trump get out of the Iranian deal? that deal was a good deal. This deal wasn't pushed by America but Russia/China as well. Obama only later agreed to it.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    -America has being arming and training MEK as the Iranian Opposition in Albania and Kosovo.
    -NeoCons have being pushing for a Iranian regime change since the 90s.

So you cant claim that i am a propagandist.

Why did idiot Trump get out of the Iranian deal? that deal was a good deal. This deal wasn't pushed by America but Russia/China as well. Obama only later agreed to it.
    I am not saying that they don't have a legitimate reason to want to destroy us, that's where you are misunderstanding me.

There are people on both sides pushing for war.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

That would be you YOU

The CIA installed the current Iranian regime, that's a fact of history you seem to want to ignore.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are people on both sides pushing for war.
    Its only natural to think that some of them think of us as their enemy and want to destroy us before we destroy them.

Its only natural to think that some of them think of us as their enemy and want to destroy us before we destroy them.
    And to think that others are controlled opposition for the globalists that want to destroy us.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The CIA installed the current Iranian regime, that's a fact of history you seem to want to ignore.
    Yea the CIA installed everybody in the world expect for Donald Trump. More rubbish conspiracy theory that everybody should ignore.

Yea the CIA installed everybody in the world expect for Donald Trump. More rubbish conspiracy theory that everybody should ignore.
    This isn't about Trump, presidents don't have power, the people do, and the people are controlled by the deep state, therefore the deepstate has all the power. Trump used their programming against them, he used their power, its the biggest reason why they hate him. How dare you tap into something that belongs to them.

[snip]
    Quoted for truth.
    "The Patriarch"

It's a fact:

Ayatollah Khomeini, an Instrument of the U.S.?

According to Masud Wadan in this timely analysis of Iran’s 1979 Revolution, the US and its European allies favored the creation of an Islamic State headed by Ayatollah Khomeini, Iran’s spiritual leader, with a view to undermining Iran’s leftist-progressive revolutionary movement.
    According to Wadan: “The US with the support of France, Britain and Germany struck a deal regarding Khomeini at the Guadeloupe Conference [1979]. This three-day summit agreed upon the seating of Khomeini as the leader of Iran.”
    Was this a US sponsored “regime change”?
    Was Washington intent upon precluding the formation of a secular democratic government in Iran?
    What are the implications regarding the evolution of US-Iran relations?

Ayatollah Khomeini, the former spiritual leader of Iran who founded the Revolutionary Regime, returned to Tehran from exile in France on 1 February 1979, two weeks after the former US-backed King Mohammad Reza Shah fled the country. According to local reports, the US with the support of France, Britain and Germany struck a deal regarding Khomeini at the Guadeloupe Conference. This three-day summit agreed upon the seating of Khomeini as the leader of Iran.
    BBC’s findings quoted by the Guardian in June 2016 suggests that Carter administration paved the way for Khomeini to return to Iran and take the power from former King Reza Shah. Two former White House advisers to Jimmy Carter, speaking to the Guardian, did not question the authenticity of the documents.

As reported by the BBC, Ayatollah Khomeini, in January 1979, secretly sought Carter’s assistance in overcoming opposition from Iran’s military, still loyal to the Shah. Khomeini promised that if he could return to Iran from exile in France, which the United States could facilitate, he would prevent a civil war, and his regime would not be hostile to Washington.

Even though Reza Shah remained an ally of the US, the anti-Government uprisings and social mobilizations against the Shah incited the US to push Khomeini into power. Destitution, unemployment and despotism under the Shah’s regime caused a stir across the nation which took to streets en masse, demanding regime change. The revolts spearheaded by left wing and progressive movements awakened people throughout Iran with a view to toppling the Shah’s regime.
    The US and its allies perceived their interests “in great danger” with the likely ascendance of leftists to power. And there wasn’t any suitable option other than substituting the Government of Shah Reza for a fundamentalist regime headed by Khomeini. The US’s intervention in Iran’s regime change in 1979 was bolstered by some reasons including barring leftists and revolutionaries from capturing power, viability of oil export, combating Soviet advancement and avoiding fragmentation of the Iranian Army.
    The shift in power occurred with the Shah being compelled to step down. The West was cognizant that Khomeini as a charismatic religious leader could exploit the feelings of its citizens and turn the public mindset away from the revolutionary process.
    Even today, the UDS-NATO warmongers have employed religion as the most sustainable and dominant instrument in arresting and orienting the minds of entire nations.
    Khomeini’s speech against the Shah in Qom, 1964 (Source: Wikimedia Commons)

After it held power, Ayatollah Khomeini delivered anti-Western words in demagoguery speeches to his nation. He didn’t spare any ferocious punishment and shortly ordered the round-up and execution of thousands of revolutionaries and opponents. The US and Khomeini colluded over keeping their relations in dark.
    The 1980 a CIA study says that
    “in November 1963 Ayatollah Khomeini sent a message to the US Government through [Tehran University professor] Haj Mirza Khalil Kamarei”, in which he explained “that he was not opposed to American interests in Iran” and that “on the contrary, he thought the American presence was necessary as a counterbalance to Soviet and possibly British influence”.
    But Iranian leaders have vehemently denied that Khomeini ever sent such a message.

Khomeini’s representative on secret talks with the West, Ibrahim Yazdi wrote about the shadow contacts and discussions in his memoir on the threshold of transition of power from Shah to Khomeini. He noted about his first visit with the US State Department’s representative Warne Zimmerman in January 1979.
    The captivity of the Tehran-based US embassy’s staff members was a ploy for Khomeini’s Islamic regime to solidify its apparent anti-Western posture in the eyes of Iranians. But years later, the first president of Khomeini’s regime Abu Al-Hassan Bani Sadr spilled the beans and disclosed that “hostage-taking was designed in the US and implemented in Iran”.
    Flash Forward to 2018: Now think twice. If Iran were really a “nemesis” (longstanding rival) of the West as heralded by the media, then how is it that Tehran’s Islamic Regime could go so far to the brink of becoming a nuclear power under the watchful eyes of the US. It would have encountered the same fire and fury as North Korea. For the US, Iran has become an easy prey to predate just like Saddam’s Iraq and Gaddafi’s Libya in early decades.
    Iran benefits from a free hand in Afghanistan to capitalize on its cultural, linguistic and intelligence influence which has seen no resistance by the US forces there. Afghanistan recently inked a landmark trilateral transit deal with India and Iran in an unexpectedly brief time that was totally unimaginable without US consent. Yet, a Russian or Chinese deal of this scale and kind with Afghanistan is intolerable for the US.

More at: https://www.globalresearch.ca/histor...of-u-s/5625574

A lot of players in the alternative media believe that Iran is a legitimate enemy of the City of London Jewish Power elite. We have all seen the memes which purport that Iran is one of the only countries without a Rothschild controlled central bank. This is nonsense because the Rothschilds are all over Iran with hundreds of Rothschild-controlled Swiss banks.

They also have a hand in the enormous Middle Eastern drug trade that is being run by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and the CIA/Mossad in Afghanistan. People don't realize that the Shah cut down on the Middle Eastern drug trade. It blossomed once the Shah was overthrown in the Iranian Revolution. The same drug trafficking, money laundering Rothschild Banking Syndicate that rules the West rules Iran.

To understand the modern day Islamic Republic of Iran, we need to go back in time. A lot has been written about the 1953 CIA Coup, Operation Ajax which overthrew Iranian Prime Minister Mossadegh after he nationalized the Iranian oil industry. But little has been mentioned about the key role of the Ayatollahs in that coup. The Ayatollahs were on the CIA and MI6 payroll, and they were the ones who recruited the street thugs from the Iranian underworld who were instrumental in creating agitation against Mossadegh.

After the coup, these Ayatollahs became best buds with the Shah. The Shah sought to gain support from the Ayatollahs in the 1950s and gave them access to government radio stations so that they could preach to the masses. However, starting in the late 1950s, the Shah used his consolidation of power after the coup to pursue nationalist policies along the likes of Mossadegh.

His first bold move was signing an oil extraction agreement with Enrico Mattei, chairman of the Italian Petroleum Agency. Mattei is famed for establishing energy independence for Italy through its own oil fields, and for trying to break the City of London Seven Sisters Oil Cartels' control of the world oil market by signing generous oil extraction deals with third world countries.

At this time, many in the Shah's inner circle started to turn against him, and a military coup was thwarted by the Shah in 1958. General Mohammad-Vali Gharani had met with American diplomats in Athens shortly before the coup. One can guess who was behind it.

The Shah further made enemies by launching major reforms he called,"the White (Bloodless) Revolution" in 1963. The reforms included land redistribution, massive infrastructure expansion and industrial projects, the right of women to vote, religious freedom, and an expansion of health care and education programs. Wikipedia explains the Shah's attitude after these reforms the best,"In the 1960s and 70s the Shah sought to develop a more independent foreign policy and established working relationships with the Soviet Union and eastern European nations."
    In subsequent decades, per capita income for Iranians skyrocketed, and oil revenue fueled an enormous increase in state funding for industrial development projects."

These are things that are certainly not in the City of London's interests. The Shah's reforms faced strong opposition from the Ayatollahs, led by Ayatollah Khomeini, the future Supreme Leader of Iran. These Ayatollahs favored keeping Iran under the centuries-old backward feudal system. They were angry that they were losing influence in the public realm. In response to the reforms, Khomeini launched protests against the Shah in June of 1963. These protests were crushed after a couple of days.

It has been rumored that those protests were financed by various intelligence services, whether it was the CIA, MI6, KGB, or a combination thereof. The KGB is a suspect based on Soviet counterintelligence defector Colonel Michael Goliniewski from Poland, who revealed that Khomeini was, "one of Moscow's five sources of intelligence at the heart of the Shiite hierarchy."

Furthermore, the Shah continued to move Iran on an independent course up until his overthrow. In 1973, the Shah finally achieved Mossadegh's goal of nationalizing the Iranian Oil Industry through the 1973 Oil Sale and Purchase Agreement. He also began to move closer to the Arab countries of the Middle East.

SHAH BECOMES AN ANTISEMITE

Some very little known facts about the Shah's change in foreign policy are found in the book, "Israel and the Shah" by Devon Bowers: "After the 1967 war, Iran became deeply wary of the Jewish state as while the Shah supported a strong Israel, he did not favor an Israel that was stronger than Iran. This worry was due to the fact that the Shah believed that the '67 war had changed Israel from a defensive state to an aggressive one and thus he was concerned about possible Israeli expansion." (AKA Greater Israel).

The Shah was merely defending his homeland. The Shah was doing a plethora of things which angered the Jewish Power elite during the 70s. After the Six Day war, Iran cancelled all joint-Israeli projects, refused to allow any Israeli government officials to his 1971 2500-year Persian Empire Anniversary Celebrations, provided the Arabs with oil and logistical support during the 1973 Yom Kippur War, and even sent a plane to transport a Saudi battalion to the Golan Heights during the war.

Furthermore, the Shah signed an agreement with Saddam Hussein to end Iranian/CIA support of Kurdish rebels in Iraq, and he froze all Israeli military cooperation and business with Iran in order to pressure Israel to return all conquered Egyptian land to Egypt, which eventually came to being during the Camp David Accords in 1978 (Bowers). Sunnis and Shias were finally coming together in peace as one large Muslim block against Israel. That is something that Israel was horrified about. That is why the Greater Israel plan was created.

It was at this point that the Jewish Power Elite decided to dump the Shah. Amnesty International issued a report on Savak's torture apparatus in 1976. This was heavily played up by the Washington Post and New York Times. The CIA also released their psychological profile on the Shah to the press, which accused the Shah of being,"a megalomaniac, who would pursue his own aims, in disregard of U.S. interests." To which the Shah exclaimed,"So you would like me to be your stooge?"

Something else has been missed by the alternative media for years. I came across this quote from the Wikipedia article about the history of Jews in Iran. It states,"Even though Mohammad Reza Pahlavi was sympathetic to the jews in the beginning, he displayed antisemitic tendencies towards the end of his reign.

Yousef Cohen, the last Jewish representative of Iranian Senate describes in his memoirs that Shah became suspicious of the Jewish community in his final years because most of the international criticism about lack of freedom in Iran and military style of government came from Jewish authors. Furthermore, the writer for the influential and highly publicized book, fall of 77 (probably crash of 79 by Paul Erdman mistakenly called 77 by Cohen), which predicted the fall of Shah a few years prior to his demise was Jewish. Shah, according to Cohen, displayed a remarkable intolerance and annoyance by the Jewish community in his last annual visit in March 1978 with the community leaders. Cohen describes that the Shah believed that there is an international Jewish Conspiracy against him to end his reign as king."

https://www.henrymakow.com/2018/06/i...ot-oppose.html
    In late 1978, leaders of the Jewish community met with Ayatollah Khomeini in Paris and declared their support for the revolution. In 1977, the City of London started economic warfare against Iran through BP. BP was buying much less oil than agreed upon through the 1973 Oil Nationalization and Purchase Agreement. Subsequently, the Iranian Jewish Community started to withdraw investments from Iran. These combined events created an influx of dissatisfied poor urban workers ripe for revolution.

And who funded these protests? According to the book, "Hostage to Khomeini", by Robert Dreyfuss, most of the funds were coming from City of London/Mossad affiliated banks in the U.S. and Europe. ...Once the protests started, Khomeini suddenly became the mouthpiece of the Revolution with constant coverage by the news networks, especially the Voice of America, Voice of Israel, and BBC.

Meanwhile, the Carter administration made the decision to dump the Shah, and support Ayatollah Khomeini at the Guadeloupe Conference with the U.S, U.K, France, and West Germany. The U.S. then set up a correspondence with Khomeini and ordered the Iranian army to stand down to Khomeini when he arrived in Iran. Once he arrived, Khomeini's entourage gunned down nearly all of Iran's competent military officers and servicemen, along with the lower levels of Savak. ...

At the same time, Henry Kissinger and David Rockefeller heavily lobbied the Carter administration to admit the Shah for cancer treatment, despite warnings from the State Department that this would endanger U.S. Embassy workers in Iran. Two weeks later, those warnings came true when the Hostage Crisis began. The Reagan neocons ... cut a deal with the Ayatollahs to hold the hostages until Reagan was elected, in exchange for U.S. arms during the Iran-Contra Affair.

The U.S. began approving arms sales to Iran as early as 1981, and guess who the middleman was? Israel. Israel sold 500 million dollars worth of arms to Iran. It was paid for by Iranian oil delivered to Israel through a secret pipeline set up by Israeli financier Marc Rich. Rich started doing business with Iran just one week after the Revolution, even during the Hostage Crisis. Iran sold 40 to 75 million barrels of oil to Israel a year during the 80s.

Rich said,"They respected the contracts. We performed a service for them. We bought the oil, we handled the transport, and we sold it. They couldn't do it themselves, so we were able to do it."

Iran used the profits from this deal to buy weapons from Israel and the U.S. during the Iran-Iraq war. Other key players in this Iran-Israel relationship were Yaakov Nimrodi, a Mossad agent who helped found Savak; Manucher Ghorbanifar a double agent for Iran and Israel; Adnan Khashoggi, a Saudi Arabian billionaire with ties to Zionist financiers, and Cyrus Hashemi, an Iranian arms dealer with ties to the Mossad who was related to Rafsanjani the president of Iran during the 80s.

Hashemi was head of the First Gulf Bank and Trust Company, which transferred money to the Iranian Government in the 80s. The First Gulf Bank and Trust Company was a Federal Reserve chartered bank, which means that it was a Rothschild controlled bank. So the Rothschilds have ties to the Rafsanjani crowd of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

[Current President] Hassan Rouhani, left, is a protege of Rafsanjani, and Rouhani is doing everything that Bibi Netanyahu wants. Iran is putting their proxy armies and IRGC troops in Syria on Israel's border, giving Netanyahu the excuse to expand to the west of the Euphrates river in pursuit of Greater Israel.

Furthermore, Iran is prolonging the Sunni-Shia conflict of the Middle East by conducting proxy wars, particularly in Yemen with the Houthis rebelling against the pro-Saudi government of Yemen. When Ahmadinejad was President, he tried to bring Sunni and Shia countries together as one block against Israel. He met with Saudi King Abdullah, and they came to the conclusion that, "the greatest danger presently threatening the Islamic nations is the attempt to fuel the fire of strife between Sunni and Shia Muslims."

That scared the hell out of Bibi. In response, the Mossad waged a covert war against Iran by killing nuclear scientists and attempting to foment a color revolution in 2009 when Ahmadinejad won reelection. In Ahmadinejad's second term, he clashed with Khamenei and the Iranian establishment. In 2010 he said, "administering the country should not be left to the [Supreme Leader], the religious scholars, and other [clerics]." He also criticized the Ayatollahs for squandering the wealth of the Iranian people. He said,"60 percent of Iran's wealth is controlled by 300 people." The Ayatollahs are billionaires. Ex-President Rafsanjani [1934-2017] had a net worth of one billion dollars.

AYATOLLAHS PLUNDER IRAN

After the revolution, the Ayatollahs nationalized most of Iranian industry, and took control of it. Rafsanjani's brother became head of Iran's largest copper mine; another became head of the country's media networks, a cousin the head of a $400 million dollar pistachio export company; a nephew and son in key positions in the Iranian oil industry, and it goes on and on. What happened to the Revolutionary ideals?

(left, Illuminati -dot in circle- logo for Iranian news service)

Khomeini and the Ayatollahs promised cheap water and electricity to the Iranian poor, yet they have turned Iran into a banana republic. 60 percent of Iran's economy is centrally planned, with these Ayatollahs profiting from them like oligarchs, much like the Jewish oligarchs of the Soviet Union and modern-day Russia. The Ayatollahs slosh much of their money in Rothschild Swiss and German Banks. They also run drugs in and around the Middle East through the Iranian Revolutionary Guards. The Shah cut down on the Opium trade in Iran, but now the opium trade is booming. You can find opium in Iran by just walking down the streets.

Additionally, Iran is benefiting from the Talpiot program's technology transfer through Russia and China. Israel sells weapons and technology to China and Russia, who in turn, sell it to Iran. Israel is best buds with Russia and China. And Israel is leading the way in the One Belt One Road Initiative, looking to marry Israel's technology with China's capacity.

The One Belt One Road Initiative is being praised by most of the well-known alt-media talking heads, even though it is beyond clear that Israel is facilitating it. Through OBOR, Eurasia's infrastructure will be modernized into "smart cities", with self-driving cars, monitored traffic stops etc.

Alongside this, the BRIC nations are challenging the U.S. dollar. This is being cheered on in the alternative media, but people do not understand the ramifications of this. The Bric nations' proposed gold standard could cause the dollar to lose its value, which will in turn, cause the western economies to crash. Once the western world goes down, the world will be ripe for the New World Order led from Jerusalem.

This is a clear example of the Hegelian Dialectic. The elites will say, "The western capitalist world has caused the western economy to collapse, we need a world currency that will benefit all nations, through a multi-polar world order."

This multi-polar world order is being cheered on by the alternative media as the solution to Zionist globalism. Yet Israel is leading the way in this multi-polar world order shift. This is the Orwellian technocratic system that we are all supposedly fighting, yet most in the alternative media are cheering this on.

Isn't that what the whole plan was always about? Gradually disintegrating the existing world order until people become demoralized and eventually accept it? That is Putin, Iran, and China's role. These countries were first demoralized through economic and social "crashes" (the looting of Russia after the fall of the USSR, Khomeini's purges and disintegration of Iran after the Revolution, and Mao Zedong's Cultural Revolution which killed millions in China).

Now, Putin, Rouhani in Iran, and XI Jinping of China were brought in to gain support from the masses as "reformers", who will facilitate Iran's development into the future, which really is the final step to Israel's end goal. It is very possible that Iran and Israel will go to war. As a result, Israel could expand to the west of the Euphrates and finalize "Greater Israel", and Iran could be pushed to the east of the Euphrates. The Rothschilds have funded both sides of wars in the past like in world wars 1 and 2.

https://www.henrymakow.com/2018/06/I...Allies%20.html

Iran: Was Khomeini CIA?

CIA: Funding our Enemies

Inventing Enemies for Permanent War

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast