Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Beat The Lockdowners

How To Beat The Lockdowners

How To Beat The Lockdowners

When city authorities in Waynesville, NC, announced that they were considering a city mask mandate they had not idea what was about to hit them. At the city council meeting at which the discussion was to take place, a massive show of citizen opposition and participation stole the show from the mandate promoters. Also today, why is flu disappearing in the US and elsewhere as Covid "cases" continue to rise?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump should use this data at his rallies or on twitter. CDC website shows that 10,000 people that are in end of life hospice were classified as COVID deaths. 50,000 people that died after a heart attack were classified as COVID deaths. Hospitals are incentivised to classify people as COVID related illnesses and deaths. There is no Pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Trump should use this data at his rallies or on twitter. CDC website shows that 10,000 people that are in end of life hospice were classified as COVID deaths. 50,000 people that died after a heart attack were classified as COVID deaths. Hospitals are incentivised to classify people as COVID related illnesses and deaths. There is no Pandemic.
    Can somebody link the CDC report Dr. Paul is talking about with low flu etc. It makes me crazy that he never posts his source. Anything coming from Ron's mouth is as good as fact for me but not for everyone. I could convince a lot of people if he linked his source.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Can somebody link the CDC report Dr. Paul is talking about with low flu etc. It makes me crazy that he never posts his source. Anything coming from Ron's mouth is as good as fact for me but not for everyone. I could convince a lot of people if he linked his source.
    I don't have a link for that but I had on Fox News and Trump was giving a rally. He stated that hospitals get paid more when COVID so they claim more COVID. I don't remember everything he said but definitely was saying that the medical reporting was flawed.

Ron said they get that info right of CDC website.

Ron said they get that info right of CDC website.
    I was just on it that is a huge website, nothing on the front page. Which means digging which Ron already did so why duplicate all the work. He or Brian should just post the links referred to in the broadcast. I could change three or four minds right now of people who only believe the CDC.

I was just on it that is a huge website, nothing on the front page. Which means digging which Ron already did so why duplicate all the work. He or Brian should just post the links referred to in the broadcast. I could change three or four minds right now of people who only believe the CDC.
    Post a comment on the youtube channel asking for the links. Maybe Liberty Report will answer.

I found this: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...#Comorbidities

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's not that simple. Look at George Floyd. Some of the same people who will say "He didn't die of a knee on the neck. It was COVID." Will turn around and say "All of the people who died with co-morbidities died of the co-morbitities and not COVID." If a nursing home that normally had 100 deaths per year all of a sudden had 1000 deaths in a year, it's likely that even with the co-morbidities the COVID was responsible for the increased deaths. The stronger argument is that the death rate has dropped off. That also under cuts the "there was no pandemic" argument. If there never were excess deaths in the first place than how has the death rate dropped off?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    It's not that simple. Look at George Floyd. Some of the same people who will say "He didn't die of a knee on the neck. It was COVID." Will turn around and say "All of the people who died with co-morbidities died of the co-morbitities and not COVID." If a nursing home that normally had 100 deaths per year all of a sudden had 1000 deaths in a year, it's likely that even with the co-morbidities the COVID was responsible for the increased deaths. The stronger argument is that the death rate has dropped off. That also under cuts the "there was no pandemic" argument. If there never were excess deaths in the first place than how has the death rate dropped off?
    Excellent point.

Except that the excess deaths in nursing homes happen to coincide with them being forced to admit sick people this year.
    If you force them to admit people with regular flues you will see a spike in nursing home deaths too.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Except that the excess deaths in nursing homes happen to coincide with them being forced to admit sick people this year.
    If you force them to admit people with regular flues you will see a spike in nursing home deaths too.
    Do you think that was from 1) people dying in nursing homes that would have died anyway, or 2) people getting sick in nursing homes from COVID that otherwise wouldn't have caught it? If you are saying #2 or a combination of 1 and 2 then you haven't disputed my point. Excess deaths are excess deaths regardless of how they happened. And again, the drop in the death rate can only be explained by an actual previous spike in the death rate.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Do you think that was from 1) people dying in nursing homes that would have died anyway, or 2) people getting sick in nursing homes from COVID that otherwise wouldn't have caught it? If you are saying #2 or a combination of 1 and 2 then you haven't disputed my point. Excess deaths are excess deaths regardless of how they happened. And again, the drop in the death rate can only be explained by an actual previous spike in the death rate.
    You said this: "If a nursing home that normally had 100 deaths per year all of a sudden had 1000 deaths in a year, it's likely that even with the co-morbidities the COVID was responsible for the increased deaths."

What I am saying is that the Wuhan Flu would not have killed those people who caught it in a nursing home from the sick people they put in the home with them if the governors didn't put the sick people in with them, they may have lived for many more years.
    It is the governors who killed them not whatever respiratory illness they had. (the tests are bad enough that we can't be sure what the sick people had)

I am saying that if the governors had told nursing homes they must accept people with any kind of flu it would have also killed the same people.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You said this: "If a nursing home that normally had 100 deaths per year all of a sudden had 1000 deaths in a year, it's likely that even with the co-morbidities the COVID was responsible for the increased deaths."

What I am saying is that the Wuhan Flu would not have killed those people who caught it in a nursing home from the sick people they put in the home with them if the governors didn't put the sick people in with them, they may have lived for many more years.
    It is the governors who killed them not whatever respiratory illness they had. (the tests are bad enough that we can't be sure what the sick people had)

I am saying that if the governors had told nursing homes they must accept people with any kind of flu it would have also killed the same people.
    Your talking about something quite different than what I'm talking about. If the excess deaths from COVID 19 were from terrorists injecting patients with COVID 19, that's still excess deaths from COVID 19. That's different from saying all the people who died with co-morbidities died from something other than COVID 19. Some of the people who died because governors sent sick people back to the nursing home died solely from COVID 19.

Your talking about something quite different than what I'm talking about. If the excess deaths from COVID 19 were from terrorists injecting patients with COVID 19, that's still excess deaths from COVID 19. That's different from saying all the people who died with co-morbidities died from something other than COVID 19. Some of the people who died because governors sent sick people back to the nursing home died solely from COVID 19.

If I am understanding you correctly, you are saying if in a given period of time, the USA had x number of people die and the population was so many, a certain percentage of the population died regardless of the cause. Now that the pandemic is here in the same amount of time, the same certain percentage of the population died, the net death result is the same so no additional deaths were recorded.

If I am understanding you correctly, you are saying if in a given period of time, the USA had x number of people die and the population was so many, a certain percentage of the population died regardless of the cause. Now that the pandemic is here in the same amount of time, the same certain percentage of the population died, the net death result is the same so no additional deaths were recorded.
    From your link.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...m#ExcessDeaths

Excess deaths
    See the NCHS Excess Deaths Data Visualization.

This data visualization presents data on weekly counts of all-cause mortality by jurisdiction of occurrence. Counts of deaths in the most recent weeks are compared with historical trends to determine whether the number of deaths in recent weeks is significantly higher than expected.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 11-18-2020 at 02:38 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

No.

Beat them with iron bars. THAT gets results that last.

1/2
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Lockdowners are the most boring and miserable people you will ever meet.

Why not simplify things?
    Death total do not vary much from month to month and year to year.
    If 100,000 people died in June of 2019 and 110000 died in June 2020, adjusted for population increase why wouldnt the covid deaths be 10000?

No doubt in states where the governors murdered nursing home patients like Cuomo and Whitmer did, the numbers need to be adjusted for that.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 11-01-2020 at 02:18 PM.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 11-18-2020 at 02:39 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    That's what they're trying to do with their excess death calculations. But one of the assumptions baked into the approach is, "All other things being equal," which they aren't. We're comparing a current year in which the economy has been shut down to previous years in which the economy was wide open. Do deaths from car accidents go up or down when you shut down the economy? I'd think they'd go down - so, in your example, if traffic deaths when down by 5,000, then the Covid deaths could be 15,000 instead of 10,000. I was also expecting that deaths due to crime would be down - but, checking it out, the death toll due to crime is over 50% higher in 2020 than it was in 2019. So I don't think the equation to get to an answer is quite as simple as it might seem.
    So take out homicides, suicides, and car accidents, then compare?

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    So take out homicides, suicides, and car accidents, then compare?
    I’d keep the suicides (and add drug ODs) in there and claim those on the COVID lockdowns as well.

Don't forget there has been largely a moratorium on elective surgeries, non-emergent treatments, a packing of care homes, and the like. This will effect a higher death toll--i.e., the sanctioned culling of the gravely ill and sickly.

Also, I don't think death rates can be ascertained with any accuracy when the cause of death is literally and remains presumptive--as per the authority of CDC recommendations/mandates. Especially, when COVID19 symptoms are the same as colds, flus, pneumonias, influenzas, SARS, etc.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, people don't die from COVID19, they die due to complications while being infected with COVID19. Such as having a compromised immune system that cannot sustain the burden of being infected with a variant strand of the common cold/flu.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by RPfan1992 View Post
    Lockdowners are the most boring and miserable people you will ever meet.
    Actually, I find it highly entertaining to laugh at them when they have their freak-outs in public and it gets posted all over YT.

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Don't forget there has been largely a moratorium on elective surgeries, non-emergent treatments, a packing of care homes, and the like. This will effect a higher death toll--i.e., the sanctioned culling of the gravely ill and sickly.

Also, I don't think death rates can be ascertained with any accuracy when the cause of death is literally and remains presumptive--as per the authority of CDC recommendations/mandates. Especially, when COVID19 symptoms are the same as colds, flus, pneumonias, influenzas, SARS, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Well, people don't die from COVID19, they die due to complications while being infected with COVID19. Such as having a compromised immune system that cannot sustain the burden of being infected with a variant strand of the common cold/flu.
    Okay. If your answer is "We don't really know" then I get that but that's a far cry from "Only X number of people really died and hence there is no pandemic." That said I've known people who did NOT have compromised immune systems, were NOT in the risk age who got really sick from this thing. One young man, in his 20s, that I follow on social media described it attacking his nerves so bad that he had trouble walking. And he's a political independent who is skeptical of government. On the flip side I knew a young woman in her 20s who barely had any symptoms at all. Both were black, I bring that up because people keep talking about the racial angle on this thing. He isn't obese but he does look like he's a little overweight. She isn't. That's important because the virus seems to be fueled by fat cells. (I'm shocked Chris Christie survived).

Okay. If your answer is "We don't really know" then I get that but that's a far cry from "Only X number of people really died and hence there is no pandemic." That said I've known people who did NOT have compromised immune systems, were NOT in the risk age who got really sick from this thing. One young man, in his 20s, that I follow on social media described it attacking his nerves so bad that he had trouble walking. And he's a political independent who is skeptical of government. On the flip side I knew a young woman in her 20s who barely had any symptoms at all. Both were black, I bring that up because people keep talking about the racial angle on this thing. He isn't obese but he does look like he's a little overweight. She isn't. That's important because the virus seems to be fueled by fat cells. (I'm shocked Chris Christie survived).
    Likewise preCovid, I have heard of perfectly healthy, young, athletic individuals, with no physical ailments dropping dead with no prior symptoms.

Likewise preCovid, I have heard of perfectly healthy, young, athletic individuals, with no physical ailments dropping dead with no prior symptoms.
    Yeah.....except this time the people who are dropping dead have the same symptoms.

Yeah.....except this time the people who are dropping dead have the same symptoms.
    I agree with you but the number of these deaths do not justify "pandemic" status. People practicing safe sex can still acquire an STD. The percentages would need to be much higher to justify the draconian measures that are getting worse at the same time data suggests that the majority of the public has little to fear. People die in car accidents yet still drive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast