Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Lawyers for Ron Paul Lawsuit NOTE: Having the lawsuit not up 4 debate

If there is "proof" like pictures and voice recordings not just testimony...

Then I believe that would reach the bar for interstate collusion..

Really though a lawyer needs to make that call.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Ben Swann says the letter with the new non-rules based 'requirements' for Maine delegates came from Boston. The attorney Romney's campaign sent to the Maine convention was from Boston. (The one in Nevada was from CA.) the guy called 'Charlie Cheater' who was seen in at least two states and video taped in one with a still photo in another, according to witnesses, who was passing fake slates, was told, according to a witness, by that attorney that he had done a good job and that the attorney would be looking for work for him 'Back in Boston'.

For what it is worth.

tod, if you think this needs to go into the stickied thread, let me know.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    If there is "proof" like pictures and voice recordings not just testimony...

Then I believe that would reach the bar for interstate collusion..

Really though a lawyer needs to make that call.
    There is a video put together by someone there where she chases him and confronts him, but you don't see him actually passing the slates I don't think, in Maine, and then there is a still photo in another state, (shown in the video) and there is reporting that he was passing fake slates. I'll copy these to the sticky thread and clean them up later. We'll send the info with appropriate headings to Gilbert when we've cleaned it up and he can pick what he wants.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

There is a video put together by someone there where she chases him and confronts him, but you don't see him actually passing the slates I don't think, in Maine, and then there is a still photo in another state, (shown in the video) and there is reporting that he was passing fake slates. I'll copy these to the sticky thread and clean them up later. We'll send the info with appropriate headings to Gilbert when we've cleaned it up and he can pick what he wants.
    Unfortunately "He said-She said" evidence never gets far, just because some dude is there doesn't give credence to the claim he was employed by an out of state law firm..

Ben Swann says the letter with the new non-rules based 'requirements' for Maine delegates came from Boston. The attorney Romney's campaign sent to the Maine convention was from Boston. (The one in Nevada was from CA.) the guy called 'Charlie Cheater' who was seen in at least two states and video taped in one with a still photo in another, according to witnesses, who was passing fake slates, was told, according to a witness, by that attorney that he had done a good job and that the attorney would be looking for work for him 'Back in Boston'.
    For clarification, I know I had mentioned the compromise letters came from Boston- .. after watching it again, I'm not sure if that is true. He is showing the manila envelope and saying Boston is where the challenge notification letters came from, but nothing about where the compromise letter postmark is from.

Unfortunately "He said-She said" evidence never gets far, just because some dude is there doesn't give credence to the claim he was employed by an out of state law firm..
    The fake slates guy from Maine is confirmed to have been paid by the romney campaign, per the FEC filings (not sure where the link to that is, but someone has it) Gilbert knows about this, and has tweeted about it, so he should have some of this information.

also:

USA_Patriot_Press ‏@USA_Free_Press
    @Tina61T @deanrobot The Court has filed the Amended Complaint & we shall now file a Motion To Expedite the case tomorrow

4m USA_Patriot_Press ‏@USA_Free_Press
    @CorinaKernan Our case is well alive and written the way the Judge feels most comfortable making a historic decision in our favor- hopefully
    Last edited by CPUd; 08-08-2012 at 07:20 PM.

Charlie cheater got paid by romneys campaign. It's in the FEC reports.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Charlie cheater got paid by romneys campaign. It's in the FEC reports.
    This combined with pictures/video and testimony would seem to make a compelling piece of evidence...

[edit] next step is "proving" that this fellow was acting at the direction of the RNC
    Last edited by tod evans; 08-08-2012 at 07:25 PM.

This is the lady's blog who gathered all the information about the fake slates in Maine :
    http://adventuresinautism.blogspot.c...maine-gop.html

next step is "proving" that this fellow was acting at the direction of the RNC
    Someone had found a digital copy of the fake slate saved online, and in the metadata, it showed its full path as being created on a machine from a GOP policy office either at the state House or US House.

She took down his last name from her blog, probably because he was just a kid taking orders from someone else, and he was getting threats to his email, facebook, etc.
    Last edited by CPUd; 08-08-2012 at 07:38 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This combined with pictures/video and testimony would seem to make a compelling piece of evidence...

[edit] next step is "proving" that this fellow was acting at the direction of the RNC
    I'm at a softball game but I can try and find that info from the FEC when I get home. I may have PDFd it.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

well, he was at two different state conventions and actually courts exist to determine fact. It will be one piece in the hopper but if it fits with all the rest, it becomes more compelling imho.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by lawdida View Post
    Thanks for reading my post and signing your insult. It added a bit of warmth to the whole thing.
    I am happy to contribute to Dr. Paul's candidacy and victory on the cultural front. See..yer even good with happy bull$#@! endings. Hollywood would be clamoring for ya if they got a snippet of yer writing.

Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

I'm at a softball game but I can try and find that info from the FEC when I get home. I may have PDFd it.
    thank you, Kathy, please post it in the stickied thread if you have it.

Not I..........I'm just some dumbass out in the sticks...
    Me too, that's why I asked for input.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

He's in here:
    (May 2012)
    http://query.nictusa.com/pres/2012/M...C00431171.html
    on the page, search for the amount : 3,041.66

(April 2012)
    on the page, search for the amount : 3,204.09
    Last edited by CPUd; 08-08-2012 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    He's in here:
    (May 2012)
    on the page, search for the amount : 3,041.66

(April 2012)
    on the page, search for the amount : 3,204.09
    thanks, I am copying those into the stickied thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinchWhoStoleDC View Post
    Holy $#@!, in the 2 days since I last read this thread, it's doubled in size to 42 pages (the reason I set it to 20 posts a page or it's doubled to 82 by now!)

Anyone got a cliffsnotes version of what's happening or did a troll fight just break out?
    Ditto!

What I did see from the last paragraph of the legal decision in the other thread is that the defense's motion to dismiss was granted, however, our side was given the option to re-submit the case and get a third bite at the apple. It wasn't put together properly, but the judge apparently saw some merit in it.

Now the really, really bad news: Because the case was botched and as a result dismissed, the request for an expedited trial was thrown out. ie: it will not be heard before the convention and it a total waste of time.

Did I get that right or is there more? I'm sure not going to go read 40 pages of posts to find out...

The other thing is that the official campaign hired a legal team to protect our delegates but I haven't heard of anything being filed from them.

thanks,

-t

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Ditto!

What I did see from the last paragraph of the legal decision in the other thread is that the defense's motion to dismiss was granted, however, our side was given the option to re-submit the case and get a third bite at the apple. It wasn't put together properly, but the judge apparently saw some merit in it.

Now the really, really bad news: Because the case was botched and as a result dismissed, the request for an expedited trial was thrown out. ie: it will not be heard before the convention and it a total waste of time.

Did I get that right or is there more? I'm sure not going to go read 40 pages of posts to find out...

The other thing is that the official campaign hired a legal team to protect our delegates but I haven't heard of anything being filed from them.

thanks,

-t
    I'm not going to summarize it all. It is not expedited because the judge is just going to do the injunction part fast on an evidentiary hearing, not a trial, and let the larger trial continue at a slower pace. I think this is excellent because it allows other remedies to be added later for the fraud. The new complaint has been filed/ I havent' seen it. We are gathering verifiable evidence and ONLY verifiable evidence in a stickied thread in the forum -- it is not for discussion purposes, it is for posting facts and vetting them, and posting evidence of those facts, only.

You know you can set preferences to show more posts per page right?
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

I'm not going to summarize it all. It is not expedited because the judge is just going to do the injunction part fast on an evidentiary hearing, not a trial, and let the larger trial continue at a slower pace. I think this is excellent because it allows other remedies to be added later for the fraud. The new complaint has been filed/ I havent' seen it. We are gathering verifiable evidence and ONLY verifiable evidence in a stickied thread in the forum -- it is not for discussion purposes, it is for posting facts and vetting them, and posting evidence of those facts, only.
    Thank you SA! I guess all is not lost!
    +rep (er remind me to rep you - I have to spread some around before +reping you again...)

You know you can set preferences to show more posts per page right?
    Yes - it's still the same amount of reading, just a little less "next batch please"...

-t
    Last edited by tangent4ronpaul; 08-08-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Can someone briefly summarize what happend today?

//

//
    Thanks

Sorry to post two in a row but I am curious. I see the efforts on here with the evidence thread and wiki pages, but even if we compile this evidence will Gilbert use it?

Quote Originally Posted by BSU kid View Post
    Sorry to post two in a row but I am curious. I see the efforts on here with the evidence thread and wiki pages, but even if we compile this evidence will Gilbert use it?
    Can't be sure but if we make it brief and easy he'll be more likely to.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is the lady's blog who gathered all the information about the fake slates in Maine :
    http://adventuresinautism.blogspot.c...maine-gop.html

Someone had found a digital copy of the fake slate saved online, and in the metadata, it showed its full path as being created on a machine from a GOP policy office either at the state House or US House.

She took down his last name from her blog, probably because he was just a kid taking orders from someone else, and he was getting threats to his email, facebook, etc.
    Sorry for "kid", but "kid" needs to take his medicine. Hope that name gets revealed once again.

Regarding our own compilation of evidence, Im wondering how a "friend of the court" brief could possibly be filed. Gonna research that since it's common practice in big cases like this for interested third parties (but not direct parties to the case) to file informational briefs.

See here:
    http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...he-court+brief

An amicus curiae educates the court on points of law that are in doubt, gathers or organizes information, or raises awareness about some aspect of the case that the court might otherwise miss. The person is usually, but not necessarily, an attorney, and is usually not paid for her or his expertise. An amicus curiae must not be a party to the case, nor an attorney in the case, but must have some knowledge or perspective that makes her or his views valuable to the court.

more info at link
    Last edited by devil21; 08-08-2012 at 11:00 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Sorry for "kid", but "kid" needs to take his medicine. Hope that name gets revealed once again.

Regarding our own compilation of evidence, Im wondering how a "friend of the court" brief could possibly be filed. Gonna research that since it's common practice in big cases like this for interested third parties (but not direct parties to the case) to file informational briefs.

See here:
    http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...he-court+brief
    I actually think the judge may have asked the RNC to outright invite the Dems to since any ruling would impact them too. One of the people there said something about that. I think that is a terrific idea.

Here is some info about the fake slate, docs and their origins:
    http://melissakirst.wordpress.com/20...bco-rpf-again/
    Last edited by CPUd; 08-08-2012 at 11:23 PM.

Ive found a few examples of amicus curiae briefs and they're pretty straight-forward. It's never a quick job to draft up any legal pleading (particularly in federal court) but it's do-able if the pertinent information is readily available. I'll have to wait and see what Gilbert's new complaint says before thinking about what info should be included. Also, amicus briefs are rare in district trial courts and require either a motion for leave to file the brief (asking the judge to accept) or the express consent of BOTH parties to be filed. I could probably handle it but Im on the other side of the country and there's not much time to do it since each side needs 10 days notice of intent to file amicus. I'd also want Gilbert's express permission to do it. Not sure I want to get tangled up in that.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Here is some info about the fake slate docs and their origins:
    http://melissakirst.wordpress.com/20...bco-rpf-again/
    this is the kind of thing that should go in the sticky thread. I will copy it there but I might miss something in the future. If you put something there and it doesn't belong I'll just move it here, but this thread gets too long to find stuff in.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Ive found a few examples of amicus curiae briefs and they're pretty straight-forward. It's never a quick job to draft up any legal pleading (particularly in federal court) but it's do-able if the pertinent information is readily available. I'll have to wait and see what Gilbert's new complaint says before thinking about what info should be included. Also, amicus briefs are rare in district trial courts and require either a motion for leave to file the brief (asking the judge to accept) or the express consent of BOTH parties to be filed. I could probably handle it but Im on the other side of the country and there's not much time to do it since each side needs 10 days notice of intent to file amicus. I'd also want Gilbert's express permission to do it. Not sure I want to get tangled up in that.
    I'd still kinda like us to work towards one since if nothing else we could give it in final to Gilbert and he could crib as he pleased. Also, I think someone will want to file one. Right now I do think we need to collect facts, and I think an amicus brief is a great idea. The judge indicated he was going to let the Dems file one, it sounded like, so if one is coming in anyhow....maybe we have a wider window. I think it is definitely worth looking into further.

Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast