Thread: #MeToo - God sexually assaulted Mary, getting her pregnant without consent

Exclamation #MeToo - God sexually assaulted Mary, getting her pregnant without consent

God SEXUALLY ASSAULTED Virgin Mary getting her pregnant without CONSENT.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...-Eric-Sprankle

GOD SEXUALLY ASSAULTED the Virgin Mary when he impregnated her with Jesus Christ, a professor in the US has controversially claimed.

By SEAN MARTIN
    PUBLISHED: 12:33, Fri, Dec 7, 2018 | UPDATED: 18:53, Fri, Dec 7, 2018

The academic has accused God of not getting consent from the virgin Jewish teenager when he supposedly conceived Christ through divine intervention. Not surprisingly the claim by Dr Eric Sprankle on the cusp of the Christmas season, has sparked outrage across Christian America. Dr Sprankle, who is Associate Professor of Clinical Psychology & Sexuality Studies at Minnesota State University, Mankato, and an advocate for sex workers’s rights, made the shocking claim on Twitter.

He said: “The virgin birth story is about an all-knowing, all-powerful deity impregnating a human teen.

“There is no definition of consent that would include that scenario.”

He then signs off tongue-in-cheek: “Happy Holidays”.

Some sections of the Christian following were understandably outraged by the claims, with many saying that God is simply above the law.

Dr Robert Jeffress , the pastor of First Baptist Church in Dallas, told Starnes Country: “Dr Sprankle’s comments are nothing but blasphemous babble from a liberal who is completely ignorant of the Bible.

“Furthermore, a sovereign God doesn’t need ‘consent’ from any of us for anything He chooses to do.”

Dr Emir Caner, the president of Truett McConnell University, blamed modern education for Dr Sprankle’s ‘blasphemy’.

He said: “It comes as no surprise that a radical leftist professor with little knowledge of the Scripture would make such an imbecilic statement.

“Welcome to the modern university system, where statements easily demonstrated as false are now mainstream.”

However, Dr Sprankle hit back against the claims, particularly those who argued that the impregnation of Mary was ‘God’s plan’.

He wrote on Twitter: “The biblical god regularly punished disobedience".

“The power difference (deity vs mortal) and the potential for violence for saying ‘no’ negates her ‘yes.’ To put someone in this position is an unethical abuse of power at best and grossly predatory at worst.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, Mary didn't ask to be born either.....

Of course nobody does, but they are born anyway.

What an abuse of power.

/s

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Well, Mary didn't ask to be born either.....

Of course nobody does, but they are born anyway.

What an abuse of power.

/s
    Pretty much this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Modern liberalism always was about rebellion against GOD.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Catholics have been discussing this for years. Personally, I'm done. Sick of religious dogma (had my fill) and douche bags telling me about how I'm Hell bound that I've turned agnostic on a good day.

MARY’S FREE CONSENT: IMPLICATIONS FOR SEXUAL ETHICS
    https://catholicmoraltheology.com/ma...-sexual-ethics
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Let this settle the argument, then. Luke 1:38: And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Let this settle the argument, then. Luke 1:38: And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word.
    +Rep

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Consent

Ridiculousness

You can all see clearly where we are .
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Catholics have been discussing this for years. Personally, I'm done. Sick of religious dogma (had my fill) and douche bags telling me about how I'm Hell bound that I've turned agnostic on a good day.

Yer fired up today.

You still pissed at Mr. Animal for volunteering time?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yer fired up today.

Maybe this will help.....

Yer fired up today.

Nah, I can accept being bettered. As a matter of fact, I'm impressed. Mr A isn't usually so slick.

I just have zero $#@!s to give anymore. Ban me, fire me, I don't care anymore. I'm gonna say what I think. I'll be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

And it was discussed in the East even before that. IDK why these secular and atheist clowns act like they've stumbled upon something "new" when they say stupid $#@! like this. There's exegesis, homilies, and scholarship on the Magnificat and all the literature about the Theotokos going back literally thousands of years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

\\
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 12-09-2018 at 09:29 PM.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Yer fired up today.

Dr. Eric Sprankle, a professor of sexuality studies in Minnesota, is a sex therapist and a Satanist.

Sprankle is a Satanist With a Christmas Tree, Albeit a Tree Decorated for Satan & Calls Marilyn Manson His ‘Lord & Savior’'

When I've spent most of my childhood dressed as a vampire, got married in a cemetery on Halloween, and met my lord and savior Marilyn Manson, every day has seemed like #WorldGothDay to me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dd0Q6KXUQAA_MZq.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	141.9 KB 
ID:	6270
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I think that movement has officially crossed the line and become #MeToopid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yet the same liberal freaks of nature promote and defend the North American Man Boy Love Association and Zoophiles Engagement for Tolerance and Enlightenment.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Yet the same liberal freaks of nature promote and defend the North American Man Boy Love Association and Zoophiles Engagement for Tolerance and Enlightenment.
    There IS a rational explanation:
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Dr. Eric Sprankle, a professor of sexuality studies in Minnesota, is a sex therapist and a Satanist.
    DEMONcrats

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Nah, I can accept being bettered. As a matter of fact, I'm impressed. Mr A isn't usually so slick.

I just have zero $#@!s to give anymore. Ban me, fire me, I don't care anymore. I'm gonna say what I think. I'll be fine.
    I've had plenty of days just like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Sprankle is a Satanist With a Christmas Tree, Albeit a Tree Decorated for Satan & Calls Marilyn Manson His ‘Lord & Savior’'

When I've spent most of my childhood dressed as a vampire, got married in a cemetery on Halloween, and met my lord and savior Marilyn Manson, every day has seemed like #WorldGothDay to me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dd0Q6KXUQAA_MZq.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	141.9 KB 
ID:	6270
    He's a very real professor and Dr.

So now you know why your bright, normal, well adjusted son or daughter came out of four years of "school" a trans queeer, depressed, dark and moping weirdosexual.

GOD SEXUALLY ASSAULTED the Virgin Mary when he impregnated her with Jesus Christ...
    At least Jesus turned out ok... as the story goes.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows