Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clapping banned because of exclusion, CAPS discouraged, because they upset snowflakes

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Oh you guys are impossible, making fun of someone with a disability.
    I thought you claimed it gave you superpowers?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It seems the Brits become more despicable as a whole every day.

But seriously folks, I am burning to see where, if anywhere, lies the breaking point for all this idiocy, whether it be be in UK, America, or anywhere else that these weak people and their apologists are being catered as if they were gods.

My apparently outmoded sense of the rational tells me that there must be a breaking point where, once crossed, something cataclysmic will result in terms of human relations, whether we become as those depicted in "Idiocracy" and die off for want of a single properly functioning brain cell among the billions of us, or we go all Incredible Hulk on each other, culling the weak and stoopid either in response to the flakes getting cute ideas about revolutions, or we simply decide that's all we can stands, we can't stands no more.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    My apparently outmoded sense of the rational tells me that there must be a breaking point where, once crossed, something cataclysmic will result in terms of human relations, whether we become as those depicted in "Idiocracy" and die off for want of a single properly functioning brain cell among the billions of us, or we go all Incredible Hulk on each other, culling the weak and stoopid either in response to the flakes getting cute ideas about revolutions, or we simply decide that's all we can stands, we can't stands no more.
    I would say the former long before the latter.

Nothing ever really changes, nothing ever really earth shattering happens anymore...just scratching, nagging, daily annoyances, petty gripes and complaints and the death of liberty by ten thousand cuts, as the transmogrification of mankind into one moiling, jostling mob of faceless, hopeless, helpless polyglot blobs of grabastic human protoplasm continues, unabated.

Globalized enstupidation follows.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I would say the former long before the latter.
    Killjoy. You COULD have lied and made my Thanksgiving happy happy joy joy.

But no. You had to show me respect by telling the truth.

Bastard.

Nothing ever really changes, nothing ever really earth shattering happens anymore...just scratching, nagging, daily annoyances, petty gripes and complaints and the death of liberty by ten thousand cuts, as the transmogrification of mankind into one moiling, jostling mob of faceless, hopeless, helpless polyglot blobs of grabastic human protoplasm continues, unabated.
    I suppose we can always hope that that Salwell douche, or whatever his demonic name is, gets his hands on a nuke or ten and lets the "Amerian people" have it... preferably Portland, San Fran, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, and NYC to start.

Globalized enstupidation follows.
    Somebody shoot me.

Please.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Killjoy. You COULD have lied and made my Thanksgiving happy happy joy joy.

But no. You had to show me respect by telling the truth.

Bastard.
    Have a listen...there is no way you can not be distracted from your troubles while listening to this song.

Have a listen...there is no way you can not be distracted from your troubles while listening to this song.

One of my favorites of LZ. And it's about a dog, no less.

And some people say there's no God. FEH...

PS: Bron-Y-Aur is the name of the cottage in which they'd holed up after their LZ II tour and where they wrote the don'gs on LZ II that were not covers.

One of my favorites of LZ. And it's about a dog, no less.

And some people say there's no God. FEH...

PS: Bron-Y-Aur is the name of the cottage in which they'd holed up after their LZ II tour and where they wrote the don'gs on LZ II that were not covers.
    Did you hear about the dyslectic agnostic?

He stayed up all night wondering if there really was a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I thought you claimed it gave you superpowers?
    In the bed, yes, that is true, and flying fighters. But my handwriting is terrible and fine motor abilities lack.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Chester Copperpot

That songs sucks...

This is a nice catchy song that works for me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12