Thread: WI-First US company to start using implanted micro chip technology on employees

Exclamation WI-First US company to start using implanted micro chip technology on employees

Wisconsin Company to Implant Microchips In Employees

http://kstp.com/news/wisconsin-compa...arket/4549459/

July 24, 2017 10:06 AM

A Wisconsin company is about to become the first in the U.S. to offer microchip implants to its employees.

Yes, you read that right. Microchip implants.

"It's the next thing that's inevitably going to happen, and we want to be a part of it," Three Square Market Chief Executive Officer Todd Westby said.

The company designs software for break room markets that are commonly found in office complexes.

Just as people are able to purchase items at the market using phones, Westby wants to do the same thing using a microchip implanted inside a person's hand.

"We'll come up, scan the item," he explained, while showing how the process will work at an actual break room market kiosk. "We'll hit pay with a credit card, and it's asking to swipe my proximity payment now. I'll hold my hand up, just like my cell phone, and it'll pay for my product."

More than 50 Three Square Market employees are having the devices implanted starting next week. Each chip is about the size of a single grain of rice.

Along with purchasing market kiosk items, employees will be albe to use the chip to get into the front door and log onto their computers.

Each chip costs $300 and the company is picking up the tab. They're implanted between a person's thumb and forefinger. Westby added the data is both encrypted and secure.

"There's no GPS tracking at all," he said.

(Won't be needed, once the "internet of things" and V2V car systems are in place. They will track you just as accurately and just as effectively. Not that anybody gives a $#@!. AmeriKunts will fall over themselves to get chipped as well - AF)

No one who works at Three Square Market is required to get the chip implant.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If they would promote this by telling people they can have a USDA tattoo on the back of the same hand they get the implant in, people will stand in line for the procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    If they would promote this by telling people they can have a USDA tattoo on the back of the same hand they get the implant in, people will stand in line for the procedure.
    That seems more like an ass tattoo. I would think a bar code tat would be more appropriate for the hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

It is high time to get Danke implanted with a locator chip .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    We could take him to vet and get one. I imagine he's due for some shots and we might consider getting him neutered. I've heard that keeps them from roaming off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    We could take him to vet and get one. I imagine he's due for some shots and we might consider getting him neutered. I've heard that keeps them from roaming off.
    Excellent idea .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I prefer the old fashion way: just hang a bell around his neck!

Nothing to hide leads to Nowhere to hide.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Oh? You got the chip implant did ya?

AME.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.