Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GoFundMe for Speciallyblends cremation

Sorry I'm late. God gave me a good day yesterday, and I am absolutely certain He wanted me to put my profit in the fund. RIP Kenny. Everybody who knew you, loved you.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wish I could contribute, but I just cannot right now. Still can't believe he's gone.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Wish I could contribute, but I just cannot right now. Still can't believe he's gone.
    When Amy died, I didn't have enough to kick in as soon as the GoFundMe was posted. A few days later, I got caught up again, but the goal was already met. But that very same day a fellow Ron Paul supporter lost his 20-something daughter in a car accident, and needed money to get home for her funeral. I figured Amy was responsible for me seeing it on my timeline, and so I gave him "her" money. So just keep your eyes open - next time you have money, the universe will remind you to do something in his memory. That will be him.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Sorry I'm late. God gave me a good day yesterday, and I am absolutely certain He wanted me to put my profit in the fund. RIP Kenny. Everybody who knew you, loved you.
    you can go ahead and give some I am sure
    I don't think that's the complete cost just what she could not cover
    at the very least it could pay for some weed to place under his head in the crematory

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    you can go ahead and give some I am sure
    I don't think that's the complete cost just what she could not cover
    at the very least it could pay for some weed to place under his head in the crematory
    Food so she doesn't have to cook for a few days...whatever she wants to spend it on is fine with me. But man, if anybody deserved a big pot plant growing on his eternal resting place it would be Kenny.

I didnt meet him, but reaching out to some of the 2007 peeps on Facebook? I got some stories .I'm thinking that if there was a way for him to get people high even after he was gone, he'd be happy.
    Last edited by angelatc; 08-03-2016 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jdmyprez_deo_vindice View Post
    Amy, Shem and now Kenny..... I just feel sick to my stomach.
    BuddyRey too. :'( :'( :'( /mourns again
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Evening bump. I can't help with this right now, unfortunately. I did not know Kenny particularly well but just existing and being an older poster, plus everything that's gone on in his family's life lately makes me wish I could.

Like angelatc said, another opportunity (and not necessarily a sad one!) may present itself soon, and I will have a chance to contribute to that, but yes, losing too many too soon.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

I feel terrible I haven't been able to donate. Before life decided to kick me to the curb I always tried to. I'm glad everyone stepped up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12